Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Happy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not Happy

Had some time to kill on Sunday night,decided to pay a visit 65 Carlton, checked their online roster and rang up to see if couple young ones available was promised there should be 2 available in 10 minutes, got there in 5 minutes and a guy let me in (not the usual one as I never visit the shop on Sundays), long story short, I asked for the girls on the roster was told all of them just had their current session extended to half to one hour , WTF ! I should have walked but stupid me didn't,I wanted to see who is in the shop, there 4 girls came in apprently none of them on the roster, I picked one for half hour session(name surpressed), the girl was very nice ,we went for usual business after monry changed hand and I had a shower. Right at the second when I came, the girl jump straight into the shower to eash herself,I checked my watch as there is no clock on wall,it just pass 15minutes mark !, after she finished she actually asked me to shower and start dress herself up ........ bad bad bad custom service ,rude ! I never seen this bad before ,not at Carlton before .

I will not come back to this shop again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liwu View Post
    Had some time to kill on Sunday night,decided to pay a visit 65 Carlton, checked their online roster and rang up to see if couple young ones available was promised there should be 2 available in 10 minutes, got there in 5 minutes and a guy let me in (not the usual one as I never visit the shop on Sundays), long story short, I asked for the girls on the roster was told all of them just had their current session extended to half to one hour , WTF ! I should have walked but stupid me didn't,I wanted to see who is in the shop, there 4 girls came in apprently none of them on the roster, I picked one for half hour session(name surpressed), the girl was very nice ,we went for usual business after monry changed hand and I had a shower. Right at the second when I came, the girl jump straight into the shower to eash herself,I checked my watch as there is no clock on wall,it just pass 15minutes mark !, after she finished she actually asked me to shower and start dress herself up ........ bad bad bad custom service ,rude ! I never seen this bad before ,not at Carlton before .

I am so surprised after you were reading all the fake reviews from this shop and you made booking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good point ! This place went downhill fast ....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney93 View Post
    I am so surprised after you were reading all the fake reviews from this shop and you made booking
    You are a baby member (joined since 21/9/12 but why not got upgraded so far??), but then made a definite statement which said " all the fake reviews from this shop". How did you know the ARs are faked? You are accusing the shop made the faked reviews. How did you know and what proof do you have?

What was your last visit to this shop? How often did you go to this shop? If you had not visited this shop ever, did you make out wrong accusations with no solid foundations?

If you have visited this shop, which girls whom you saw and have an AR written were contrary to what was described in the AR? Body, look, and type of services provided (remember that for most of the ARs on this shop's girls mentioned only standard services), are you suggesting that even the standard basic services were not provided?

As compared to many other shops' review reports (which mentioned many many extra services), this shop's ARs (at least the ones which I wrote on) were so plain and boring. If I wanted to write fake reports and made these as advertisements for the shop, wouldn‘t I try to put in more exotic descriptions (this might be faked, if I wrote in this way).

To any punters who spent time and efforts to give an honest and accurate description of a visit, your statement is absolutely unfair. My only guess is that you might be working for someone in this industry to try to discredit review reports of a VERY VERY POPULAR WITH REASONABLE PRICING AND BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRLS.

According to the forum rules, any member maliciously accusing a shop or other members should be banned. I think this forum administrator should contact you to let you answer my above valid questions.

I would not want to say anything until I saw your comments about faked reviews which always upset me. I have got many genuine punters and contributors to reviews in this forum to express their support for my honest and accurate reportings. Your comments are deploring.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liwu View Post

Based on what I read from your review, you were unhappy because the girl went into shower to wash herself right after you came (is this unnatural as many girls felt a bit dirty after a guy came inside her body, she might be afraid that the condom leaked?? perhaps??). You felt there were still time left (15min passed per yr watch) and she dressed herself up. You felt this is bad customer service and so felt a need to write this AR. Do you know that the 30min started when the girl took you inside the room and you must leave the room after 30 min (including your shower and dressing time?) I felt funny.

I believe you did make a genuine review report but is it so serious enough for your experience? Going to a shop is to get "cum". The nice girl made you come and so your purpose has been achieved. I just wonder what else did you expect. She used up every seconds to service you until your watch's 30 min.?

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. But just wonder why did you suppress the girl's name??? Why not let everyone know her name so that other punters will avoid her? I also wonder if you were so unhappy with her customer service, did you tell the receptionist (why did you not ask his name) on your way out? In normal cases, if a customer felt so unhappy, he would most of the time make a hell inside the shop first before leaving and then writing a review report at home later. Make sense?? but not quite so when I read your review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I never wanted or intended to put anyone's job at risk that is why I won't mention the names, how are you going to explained the coincidence that all girls on the roster had their sessions extended ???? There are so much to compliant but I chosen not to visit this shit place again, I rest my case

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also what good that will make if I compliant ? Arguing to get a prorata refunded or get the girl fried? I believe if anyone serious about their own business will look after any customer that brings $ in to businese , you have the price set by time, get your girls stick to it ,do you understand what 30 minutes means ?? I guess not as per your replied.

I found that you actually attacked whoever post a bad review if this shop, customers made compliant are not your enermies ,you should ,if you are the owner or manager of the shop, act now!

Whom are you trying to fool lonelyorange ? After attacking bro liwu in one post then use another username Dsmaker to attack again ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Whom are you trying to fool lonelyorange ? After attacking bro liwu in one post then use another username Dsmaker to attack again ?
    Spot on! Bro Wil really gets his eyes open

Banned
    I believe this forum can benefit from positive and negative reviews.
    As long as they are real reviews.
    Not some malicious and vengeful shite and on the other hand no promotion and over hyped biased garbage!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL I bet even the shop wants this guy to shut up now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    LOL I bet even the shop wants this guy to shut up now.
    You guys bright up my day! Still laughing now!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't worry liwu, we all believe you. I too have been on the receiving end of the lies this shop and its supporters make up when they get not so good reviews. If anything, instead of bagging out customers they should be spending the time improving their shop. Taking a course in honesty, manners and courtesy might be a good start!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love your work Smurf.

What these people don't understand is when its blatantly obvious to most there are not real customers defending the shop the shop actually LOOSES all credibility. It does nothing to improve their image whatsoever. They are better to ignore the bad feedback, or better still, use it to improve. I don't know if its a culture thing or what, but most of these shops really have no idea.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Note that the following are all the same person (I have them all on my ignore list):
    Biggerbanana, Dsmaker, lonelyorange, EvolutionTroll, MandenMan, Alexcot, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, multibillionaire, akkw280
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post441508
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post563197

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Note that the following are all the same person (I have them all on my ignore list):
    Biggerbanana, Dsmaker, lonelyorange, EvolutionTroll, MandenMan, Alexcot, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, multibillionaire, akkw280
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post441508
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post563197

Hi brother CL,

I need your investigation skills on 3 users ! check you PM !

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother CL,

I need your investigation skills on 3 users ! check you PM !

Cheers

Both of you guys should have a punt instead!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I wracked my brains to even think up one half decent user name, but all of these ones are original and inventive, some more than others, but still, they are all good.

My favourites are Mandenman, (it rolls off the tongue beautifully) EvolutionTroll (that's a strong and unexpected combination) Hilltommer (where did that one come from? And I'm quite fond of Dsmaker and multibillionaire too - does multibillionaire have that constantly thumb flicked US dollars wad as an avatar? No, that is someone beginning with W I think. Withnal? Wthing? It would have been a good avatar for multibillionaire though! Alexcot is interesting enough and while biggerbanana is a little obvious, it is half amusing and so is a good balance for the rest of the crew.

My most favourite one though is the great lonelyorange. In fact, it must have felt a little unkind sometimes to criticise someone with such an innocent and sentimental name I was hoping that would be the one that survived the holocaust. However, lonelyorange, belying his very name, emerged as a spokesman for the rest so he, unfortunately was the one that had put his head above the trenches too often, and now he has been forcibly retired. And I am sad about that.

So who did survive the cull out of the, in my view, entertaining crew?

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I wracked my brains to even think up one half decent user name, but all of these ones are original and inventive, some more than others, but still, they are all good.

My favourites are Mandenman, (it rolls off the tongue beautifully) EvolutionTroll (that's a strong and unexpected combination) Hilltommer (where did that one come from? And I'm quite fond of Dsmaker and multibillionaire too - does multibillionaire have that constantly thumb flicked US dollars wad as an avatar? No, that is someone beginning with W I think. Withnal? Wthing? It would have been a good avatar for multibillionaire though! Alexcot is interesting enough and while biggerbanana is a little obvious, it is half amusing and so is a good balance for the rest of the crew.

My most favourite one though is the great lonelyorange. In fact, it must have felt a little unkind sometimes to criticise someone with such an innocent and sentimental name I was hoping that would be the one that survived the holocaust. However, lonelyorange, belying his very name, emerged as a spokesman for the rest so he, unfortunately was the one that had put his head above the trenches too often, and now he has been forcibly retired. And I am sad about that.

So who did survive the cull out of the, in my view, entertaining crew?
    Sextus' compliment or support is usually the kiss of death for the recipient !

it happened many times before like the supports for the poet troll and yamada !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Sextus' compliment or support is usually the kiss of death for the recipient !

it happened many times before like the supports for the poet troll and yamada !
    Maybe he should bring back the Guillotine and use it has his avatar

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast