Thread: New here, help appreciated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New here, help appreciated

Hi all, just moved to Bris so I'm new here and wanted to know of any good places (recommendations) around the Underwood/Logan area. Preferences are pretty girls and good massage/happy ending.

Thanks in advance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Live in Logan, work in City so any recommendations at both regions would be very much appreciated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Welcome to Brisbane and the forums. Have a read through the threads. There is plenty of information on places to get what you are after.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are spoilt for choice around Logan/underwood area. My personal fav check out bamboo panda

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    In 500 m either side of Logan Rd from end to end there are nearly 10 shops worth visiting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    In 500 m either side of Logan Rd from end to end there are nearly 10 shops worth visiting
    Only ones i know of are GTM, Exquisite and Bamboo - anything else I'm missing out on i should be checking out BW?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massage

Pure massage not bad... Exquisite has lifted its game a lot lately - used to go there a fair bit but stopped cause service was getting crappy but with new management girls hotter and better service PM me if u like some names Darth

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Red Tea, Sunshine Day Spa, Stoneham, Angie's, 932 Stanley, Pure, Sister shop of Watland are all in different suburbs along Logan Rd. You can add Mozhi and Natural Therapies Tarragindi as well maybe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So Stoneham is good I can't remember if I've been there is that the one with Korean girls? I drove past once a few guys were going up the stairs didn't make it back. Anyone you can recommend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You guys are surly a great help. After settling in now, I'm gonna try them and will give feedback.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntz View Post
    You guys are surly a great help. After settling in now, I'm gonna try them and will give feedback.
    When giving a review, just remember that our little hobby isn't exactly legal in these parts, so make sure to be a bit discreet with what you type. Also, it's a bit of a no no to out and out name the girls, as we have had instances of girls being named and then leaving the industry because they have been inundated and hassled by punters that want or expect them to do things they don't want to.