Thread: Great Asian Shops Of Sydney

Banned

Great Asian Shops Of Sydney

Despite all the drugs and sex on tap in the top service Asian shops of Sydney, every now and then you get a glimpse of why the sex industry is so despised in some quarters.

Bosses fucking girls (literally raping them) because they don't get enough bookings, taking girls phones to communicate with their favourite customers directly and ultimately trading the girls to other shops when things get uncomfortable, are sickening,

It goes on. Every day in Sydney.

I see the industry for what it is and am, perhaps, one of the most reliable, kind, forgiving and respectful punters in Sydney,

Why screw customers, gossip about them behind their backs, and treat them like fools?

A good reliable customer who spends is one to keep. Especially in the crowded Sydney market. Just goes to show how many low life characters are making money at the expense of their girls and the punters. No class.

I know why the owner of La Petite Aroma hates cheap Asian shops. They give the industry a bad name while burning through girls offering the best product at the best price.

Quote Originally Posted by goulash View Post
    Despite all the drugs and sex on tap in the top service Asian shops of Sydney, every now and then you get a glimpse of why the sex industry is so despised in some quarters.

Bosses fucking girls (literally raping them) because they don't get enough bookings, taking girls phones to communicate with their favourite customers directly and ultimately trading the girls to other shops when things get uncomfortable, are sickening,

It goes on. Every day in Sydney.

I see the industry for what it is and am, perhaps, one of the most reliable, kind, forgiving and respectful punters in Sydney,

Why screw customers, gossip about them behind their backs, and treat them like fools?

A good reliable customer who spends is one to keep. Especially in the crowded Sydney market. Just goes to show how many low life characters are making money at the expense of their girls and the punters. No class.

I know why the owner of La Petite Aroma hates cheap Asian shops. They give the industry a bad name while burning through girls offering the best product at the best price.
    Don't know which shops you go to, shops I go to don't do these things : drugs on tap, raping workers, use their phones to call customers etc etc.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Don't know which shops you go to, shops I go to don't do these things : drugs on tap, raping workers, use their phones to call customers etc etc.
    Here here. The girls in the shops I frequent all seem to respect their bosses (who happen to be mostly female) and its seems that respect is generally mutual.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goulash View Post
    They should fix their own shop first, quite a few years back the receptionist was the biggest turn off ever, I left and never came back due to her bad behaviour.
    I love asian brothels, much better value for money than the likes of petite aroma.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is interesting.

As I do see a lot of WLs changing shops, does this actually mean she is being traded by pimps?

Also, one time I saw a WL being driven into the shop with the shop's owner/manager/reception. Is this suppose to be suspicious?

Junior Member(有D料到)

It's really a case of numbers

For my reckoning, I think the WL's just want to earn maximum dollars and will go to the brothels that have that reputation of clientele wanting that good service, thereby guaranteeing a flow of clientele. Simple economics.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    They should fix their own shop first, quite a few years back the receptionist was the biggest turn off ever, I left and never came back due to her bad behaviour.
    I love asian brothels, much better value for money than the likes of petite aroma.
    Vague attempts at reviews. Is this you trying to validate yourself?

You're just a keyboard warrior with some weird Forum Fatal Attraction for me. I reject your attention. Please stop now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Redirect here for the above and the predictable below post:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post623465

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Please stop. I reject your strange advances. The attention is unwanted. You're weird.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    They do (sometimes) have some hot Azn girls too.