Thread: MONICA: Holy god what a fuck!

Senior Member(無間使者)

MONICA: Holy god what a fuck!

Monica: Holy god what a fuck

I have to invoke the divine when describing making love to Monica. She has already been reviewed, but let me add to the chorus of the converted. She is beautiful, pretty, only 19, and holy god what gifts have been bestowed upon her in the form of the most perfect, natural, firm, genuinely beautiful F cup breasts. They truly are F cup. I am well familiar with Australian double D's and let me tell you, double D's look like mere pebbles compared to Monica's holy sisters. Her breasts are a true revelation, with very small pink nipples dabbed onto the end of Monica's great mounds, like small exclamation points, just in case you couldn't believe how perfect her breasts are.

Monica is not just a GFE - being with Monica is more like the experience of making love to your ultimate dream fiance on your wedding night. As soon as I walked into the room and was met by her beautiful face and smile she tenderly kissed me. Her lips are so soft, so tender and wet. And her tongue - so surprisingly silky and soft. We made out for a long time as I helped her remove her clothes. Holy god I couldn't believe those breasts. I beheld them in my hands, so dumbstruck was I, I stroked them, kissed them, devoured them.

I had to see her pussy too. I helped Monica out of her panties. Now something happened that turned me on even more. I really love that very subtly musky perfume that a hot teenage girl's pussy gets. As Monica took off her panties that ever so subtle musk filled my nostrils. Oh god I had to get my tongue inside her pussy.

We showered. We kissed tenderly in the shower. Again on the bed. Her lips were smothered over mine, her breath was so sweet and fresh. We lay in each others arms like lovers - when we weren't kissing our mouths were open, breathing in each others' breath, our lips barely touching, then our tongues would be all over each other.

Eventually she made her way down to my cock. It felt so divine having her mouth and tongue lick and suck my cock. It was so soft and wet and tender, she licked the shaft up and down making love to my dick.

I got her to switch into 69 position. Her pussy was so small, so clean, so neat. I touched her inside and she started to spill a little of her young womanly secretions. I licked and tasted her as her sticky nectar came out of her. The taste was sweet and fresh, salty. It was nectar of the goddess. I inhaled deeply to luxuriate in her female scent - but her musky perfume which I first smelled when she took off her panties wasn't there. It was washed away in the shower. A pity.

She licked and sucked my cock some more. Oh god I was so close to the brink, but I struggled against myself, against the tide of cum that was welling up inside of me.

She hopped on top of me. It was such a tight squeeze getting in. As she made love to me from above she kissed me tenderly, passionately. As she ground her pussy into me harder, and as I thrusted from beneath, her kissing became even more passionate, more wild, her tongue was everywhere inside my mouth.

I took her in missionary. Then in doggy. Oh god she was so tight. I thrusted harder, and harder, until my cock spasmed and I could feel the cum just spurting out of me. The orgasm was ecstatic, mind blowing. I was shattered. As I pulled my cock out I couldn't believe how bulbous the end of the condom was - filled up with cum. It was such an ecstatic orgasm that I felt like somehow I had managed to explode out of my cock all the residual cum that had been building up inside me that I never previously managed to get out. Somehow this one orgasm wiped me clean and emptied me of every last drop.

I have been in a state of bliss ever since. As I travelled home I could still smell Monica's sweet womanly scent in my nostrils.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. She sounds amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    F cup is all I can take away from this review.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Longjohnsilver you should enter the awards for "bad" sex writing that they give out ironically every year!

It is very entertaining mate!

Monica's holy sisters are a true revelation, with very small pink nipples dabbed onto the end of her great mounds like small exclamation points.

That one raised a laugh.

As I thrusted from beneath, her kissing became even more passionate, more wild, her tongue was everywhere.

I touched her inside and she started to spill a little of her young womanly secretions. I licked and tasted her sticky nectar. The taste was sweet and fresh, salty. It was nectar of the goddess and I inhaled deeply to luxuriate in her female scent.

Women should enjoy your style too!

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    I wonder how they compare to Liz's tits. ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTz87 View Post
    nice AR brother...
    Thanks. I realise it may not contain many stats and objective details, but I have had sex with so many girls at Ginza following AR's that contained detailed objective facts only to find that the experience didn't live up to the potential promised by the stats and objective details. I wanted to give a sense of the sensuality of the experience experience. The sensuality came from her not me, so I imagine many other brothers out there would experience something similar with Monica.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what days she works?

A great review - if on the sappy side

Heed the naysayers no mind, yes it was heavy on the romance novel adjectives but I think you got across all the vital information very eloquently.

Not a 'huge boob' guy myself. A generous C cup is more than enough for my tastes.
    "The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts"

Tempo | Bingu