Thread: Young, fresh and surprisingly good in bed

Junior Member(有D料到)

Young, fresh and surprisingly good in bed

After a bad run of dud roots and nutters, I hit the jackpot today! The jackpot came in the form of a skinny, 21 year old Aussie dude. Wow!

I don’t usually like young guys – they just don’t do it for me. So all I can say is “what a pleasant surprise”.

He books for an hour and off we go. After the standard shower and small talk the client says he wants to massage me. I’m not a big massage fan, but I let him go with it. Actually, it was quite good. I began to relax and enjoy.

After 10 mins of massage he spread my legs and began to gently stimulate my clit while I’m still on my tummy. He is really good! Yes, I’m shocked. He flips me over and starts DATY. He is amazing – can’t believe he’s only 21. I came quite quickly.

He asks if I could do a “stand up bj” – I said ok. He stands in front of the mirror. I kneel on the floor and start sucking. The face fucking is a little too enthusiastic but his dick is not that big so I let him continue. He encourages me to get rough with his balls and I can tell he likes it as he’s quite vocal.

Mr 21 wants 69 next so we move back onto the bed. This continues for a while until he wants sex. We start with CG and he tells me to slow down or he’ll cum too quick. Reverse CG is up next and then I let him take control in mish. His technique is quite good. My legs are now up over my shoulders, so he can go nice and deep.

He said he would like to finish in doggy. He starts slowly and then asks me to lie flat on my tummy. He starts rubbing my clit again as he slowly thrusts away. He asks if we could “cum together”? I said yes. I replaced his hand with mine and started masturbating as he gave me a good pounding. It wasn’t long before we both came. We lay there for a few moments with his cock still inside me.

We finished off with a massage. Omg......he falls asleep and starts snoring. I jump in the shower and let him sleep. He woke when the buzzer went off.

Overall, it’s another 8/10 from me.

One good thing about “young guns” is they aren’t tainted by the baggage we acquire as you get older – no bitterness from broken relationships, no pessimism or negativity. He was just a ball of positive energy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jade it is fantastic to get AR's from your unique (on the forum) feminine perspective. Not just the sex description but your insights into the personalities. Remember though, without all the dud roots, you'd probably become too exhausted to work more! Yes, I imagine that some of the older gentlemen may be scarred by life experience.

If he comes back you should get that guy to join the forum so he can share his daty techniques with us!
    Thanks for taking the time and effort to do a fine review from your unique perspective.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jade do you still have "plantinum" hair? I imagine it is a short style and fine. I might be wrong!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes it's "platinum blonde" when at work. Definitely not short though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing, Jade - it's really great to have a chance to see this stuff from "the other side".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps Admin can start a private section for verified WLs or MLs where they can compare clients, places to work etc?

Would be good on swapping tips on the assholes, the nice guys etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jade...this is the one of the best things I've read all week. My body is tellming me that I must see you now. ...Hopefully I can compare to a 21 yr old...