Thread: d*I*s*c*r*e*e*t Malaysia petite Lady like to give and receive - 23

BrainSex

d*I*s*c*r*e*e*t Malaysia petite Lady like to give and receive - 23

d*I*s*c*r*e*e*t Malaysia petite Lady like to give and receive - 23

It's important to know that when responding to Locanto adverts that the lady is unlikely to be using her own pics. As you can see from this ad, she is too good to be true. It's also unlikely a 23 year with such great body would be turning tricks for us oldies for $200 per hour. So, a lie is only a lie if the truth was expected.

Anyway I trundled along with full knowledge to the address in Milton, close to the station. Door opened and a quite a pretty Korean lady hiding behind the door. Obviously not the one in the pics, obviously not Malaysia, obviously not 23 but very nice in heels and dress. Once the clothes were offer D size breast and nice body.

$200 for the hour for full service. A little rushed as she new she had another punter arriving soon.

She is quite heavy on the makeup, has really classic Asian looks and is quite accommodating and enthusiastic. I think she is quite an experienced lady in bed. She does know her way around my body and had a good sense of what was needed. She was there for business though, limited chit chat as her english is minimal.

She does check her messages from her booking person from time to time. If the booking agent is reading this - it's really an annoying process.

The booking number is 0432608421 for when the advert disappears and future forum searches.
    It's interesting my use of the term lady and trying to determine her age. I feel she is >30 so I don't describe her as a girl, more a lady.

My visit was backing up on two unsuccessful punts at Toowong Massage and Pentagon Grand. Both documented in the forum somewhere. For close to the same all up price that I might have taking a punt at one of the AMP, I was pretty happy here and we both knew what to expect.

Would I return again, to the particular lady I saw today, yes. Is it likely to see the same girl, I don't know.

Happy Days

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Is it likely to see the same girl, I don't know."

And there's the rub. Ahem. No pun intended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for taking one for the team. Good review

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1234 View Post
    Thanks for taking one for the team. Good review
    I'm prepared to take them of course. I'malmost thinking of heading back before the weekend.

I think their is an opportunity for the people with these numbers to do some branding. instead of just bait and switch, have a number which they always have a particular type of girl available. so number

04xx xxx xxx might always land you a visit in Ascot to a smiling adorable cutie whom kisses

04xx xxx xx2 might always be a korean girl in Kedron whom likes daty

So while we accept that the girls might change, they could brand it by actually having some quality control on the girls they help.

Just my marketing brain at work.

Brainsex

Banned
    It is clear at this point that BrainSex is a pimp, which is a shame as I now have to totally discredit everything he has said in the past.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanCranston View Post
    It is clear at this point that BrainSex is a pimp, which is a shame as I now have to totally discredit everything he has said in the past.
    ok, fair cop. if it's ok with you, let's continue this in a new thread so that we can preserve this thread and keep it on message.

Here you go Bryan....Use this thread to make your reasoned point: BryanCranston alleges Brainsex is a pimp....here he details his reasoning [url]

BrainSex
    After getting the run around from a few others (whom I'll write about as soon as I can reference them to their adverts) I was on the way home and already dosed up on "Vitamin V". Gave this lady another visit. Turned out to be same lady. Great $200 very well spent.

(By the way Bryancranston user was banned.)