Thread: Exquisite Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exquisite Massage

First time visiting this place yesterday. The girl I saw name starts with E, tight body was wearing black yoga pants and a singlet type of top. She had a great body.

Massage was ok, no teasing or the like which was disappointing, washed down after then the turn over, asked if I wanted massage I said of course.

I found out she would do more if the price was right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by forallofyou View Post
    I found out she would do more if the price was right.
    Curious to know how you found out she would do more ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I asked the questions she answered the questions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by forallofyou View Post
    I asked the questions she answered the questions.
    nice approach any chance you could PM the ladies name ?? Exq has been my usual shop, but I have been going to BP a bit lately. Did see a very lovely young lady at Exq the other day. It was her 1st day but good service.

Banned
    Be wary of the towels used in the wipe down, yesterday the ML left room to get towel and was back in about 5 seconds with just a towel, no tub of water. I heard her outside laugh/chat with other ML coming from another room, she grabbed the towel from the used bucket of water and they laughed about it. I speak some Mandarin so understood rough gist of what she say to other ML. I asked her about it, she did not say anything just left room and come back with a fresh tub and towel.

I don't know if she had some sort of gripe with me or just lazy. I had rejected extras because she was not my cup of tea, maybe this is why?

Disgusting. I will never go back to this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ^^^ how's the job hunting going?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Decided to give this place a crack. All in all a positive experience but I was short changed 10 minutes. I wasn't in the mood for more otherwise I would have said something. Would i return, yes but for a different girl.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Decided to give this place a crack. All in all a positive experience but I was short changed 10 minutes. I wasn't in the mood for more otherwise I would have said something. Would i return, yes but for a different girl.
    I've usually had good experiences here. I've only ever had one who I would rate as less than satisfactory in terms of her massage skills, although the rest of the session was still good. I'm quite partial to Exquisite.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    dropped in here today after the gym, all on the level altho i did leave happy, she got my shoulder to play nice with me again