Thread: Nerang Gagang

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Nerang Gagang

Was down at Nerang last week-end and recall seeing some recent feedback on Station Road so decided to take a look at the 2 shops that are close to each other.

Ellies looked to be a cleanest / best of the two so gave it a spin. Spoke with Elly and agreed that it was OK if I try 30mins/$30 and have the choice to extend to 60mins/$50. Yes no problem.

Was summoned into a 3/4 wall setup which I f*&^% hate with a passion but roll with it.

Could have heard a pin drop so I tried to be as quiet as possible as there was someone else next door.

Nice tall girl (E****) came in and msg was pretty good!

Came to the 20min mark and I asked to extend but the girl had to check with Ma.

The rules had changed apparently now it was 20min/$20 so I declined ....wtf

Not a huge drama but it was definitely a mood killer.......

Combo. of 3/4 walls and change in the rules is enough to not go back.

Oh, another customer did come in at the 15min mark and said to his ML, You are so beautiful, u married or have boyfriend? Can I have Extra?

Arrrrgggh. Felt like driving straight down to Bunnings, picking up some F/C sheeting and extending the walls myself!!

In summary, it was just OK but there are so many shops around that the mediocre / shit ones just aren't going to survive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good review thats. That punter sounds like a couple of people on this board !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Oh, another customer did come in at the 15min mark and said to his ML, You are so beautiful, u married or have boyfriend? Can I have Extra?
    Such a smooth operator, and so original I bet MLs never hear a customer say that to them. I bet he ended up getting her digits ..........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whilst down the Coast last week I also found myself in Nerang-atang. With a bit of spare time up my sleeve decided to give 45 station road a punt.

Walked in and was told that everyone was busy but someone would be available in 15 mins if I wanted to wait. No problems as the reception chairs were comfy and a paper was sitting on the coffee table. After about 10 mins ML returned paid $50 for the hour and shown to theroom. It is another one of those places where the walls are not all the way to the roof but it was clean and had some shelves stocked with plenty of clean towels.

I didn't catch ML's name but she was a fairly young Korean girl maybe 25 at the latest. Nice tight body, great ass with nice little Asian tits but she did have a face like a chewed mintie. Her massage was pretty good though, above the standard of most shops these days. On the flip I was asked if I would like an extra massage and was given three options of $20, $30 or $40 negotiated $50 for an extra special massage. All in all a great time was had for a great price.

This place also advertises they have a spa and sauna and I could here someone making use of theses facilities. However I don't thing an Asian massage place is the type of place I would like to use a spa.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol about the spa! So long as you don't put you head under the water? Haha thanks for the review not a big fan of open rooms either

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah good point on the spa. Fk that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can get your taxes done next door as well. Convenient, really.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    You can get your taxes done next door as well. Convenient, really.
    If the ML won't fuck you, just go next door and watch the taxman screw you over.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Station st

Haha so true about the tax agent! hilarious.

Went down to that place for the first time tonight. Asked for an hour and paid my $50. ML returned a few mins later and said they'd be closing at 7pm and asked if 40mins was ok. I was pleasantly surprised when she gave me $15 change!

ML was a young girl named Yuki. Short, cute size 8 with braces and a nice face. It'd had been a pretty stressful work week and i was really in need of getting my shoulders and neck fixed up, and boy did she deliver. She said she'd been doing it for 5 months, but it was honestly an awesome legit therapeutic massage... all for $35. Left very happy.

Been keen to know some spots that have some better looking girls though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks to this post I followed the yellow brick road on Station Road and went down stairs to the massage place at 45.

Good to see my available massage therapist wearing pink strapless dress and black knee length boots.

30 minutes of her magic therapy for $30 plus $20 for her attention to detail. Very thorough and I will return.

The 3/4 walls are interesting but there is loudish music which seems to hide most of the slopping oil sounds.

HH

Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros View Post
    Thanks to this post I followed the yellow brick road on Station Road and went down stairs to the massage place at 45.

Good to see my available massage therapist wearing pink strapless dress and black knee length boots.

30 minutes of her magic therapy for $30 plus $20 for her attention to detail. Very thorough and I will return.

The 3/4 walls are interesting but there is loudish music which seems to hide most of the slopping oil sounds.

HH
    You had me at knee length boots!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Elly's

Went to Elly's on station street tonight. Probably the most awkward msg i've ever had....

The actual msg was ok, but the music was really soft, and with the walls that don't go up to the top i could hear really clearly the bloke in the next stall awkwardly trying to negotiate his service, with him settling on deciding to "wank himself off, whilst she massaged his chest"... LOL.

R.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha how much did that cost him? Haha