Thread: Sunny - young pretty Korean girl, knows” 母阴功“, so enjoyable

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sunny - young pretty Korean girl, knows” 母阴功“, so enjoyable

Girl's Name : Sunny

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Friday , 30 January, 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : slim body, medium boobs (33in B-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est 34 in) , waist (about 25 in), size 6, 158 cm tall (without shoes on), good look and friendly. snow white body

Roster: started work today (roster unsure)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (standard clean services, no extra services).

Review:

I called the shop to ask about new girls. Jason, receptionist on duty today, informed me that they had a very pretty and young Korean girl, Sunny, working in his shop. This was her first day of working in 45. Sounded good to me, made a booking and went there in early afternoon.

Sunny came to say hello with a big friendly smile. She wore sailor uniform. She looks cute and pretty. On closer look of her face, I felt that she would be mid to late 20's. Her skin is very good, smooth and snow-white. Once inside the room, She took off her clothes, I could immediately see her soft white flesh, so sexy and appealing. Her tits are not big, just B-cup.

Sunny stayed inside the room while I was having a shower. Other K-girls would probably leave the room and came back 5 min. later. Sunny only provided CBJ and clean services, I felt very comfortable.

After she got my dick hard, I got on top of her in mish position. Her pussy was so tight that when I inserted my dick inside her small pussy, I could hear a loud scream from her. She just said my dick too big for her. It took her quite a while to get used to my dick size. She put more KY on the condom, and then I easily put my dick inside her pussy. She is a big moaner. I like to hear her sexy moaning noise. The louder she moaned, the harder I pounded her. She seemed to enjoy hard pounding.

Next she used CG to ride me. She rode slowly first。 Once used to my large dick head, she started to ride fast and hard. She is a good rider, rocking her pussy against my pelvis all the time.. I just laid there, holding her nice small tits and rubbing her firm round bums. I seemed to feel a lump on one side of her bum and she said it was due to an accident.

After she got tired, I changed back to mish. I was a bit tired, but then found that Sunny used her pussy to suck my dick, this is what I normally termed these as "母阴功)。 Her pussy sucked so well that my dick got hard again. I used this opportunity to keep fucking her hard until I came. Her pussy sucking was so enjoyable.

She said I made her come twice, which I couldn't believe it. With her soft sexy voice after I ejaculated, I might believe she could have got orgasms.

Sunny was definitely horny today. Normally, K-girls would get you out of bed after a customer came already, but Sunny was a different K-girl. She kept hugging me in bed and had some sweet chats. She is so lovely that I must return to see her one more time in near future, while she is still very fresh and enjoy some strong sex.

Banned
    Sunny

new lovely Korean girl

Today @ 45 George

12pm - late

All bookings welcome

*SMS, Wechat, Line *0478 224 545 (no.45 mobile)

*shop *96827888