I saw the shop posted Michelle is back. I saw her b4 in the line up, slim but nice boobs then she was gone and don't get a chance to try her. So I rush down in 9.9 second to completed the mission.

Surprise to see the day time reception lady as it was late. She was friendly as usual and offer me a beer while the girls come to say hello.

All the girls on last night I know, except one call Gina, also very nice boobs. The reception lady said she is new, a friend of Michelle. Suddenly come to my mind....why don't i do a double. Check with reception and the girls is ok with it.

I took a shower and the girls come in, give many Hugh's and kisses. They took their gear off.....OMG two pair of C/D cup wiggles in front of me. Just can't help to play and suck on them. It's so much fun. Then the girls give me some good licking and CBJ in turn. Very nicely done.

I got horny so soon and find myself mount on Michelle while Gina is giving me some light kisses and my hand was rubbing her pussy. Fuck Michel in a few more position then change dom and mount on Gina, she was on top of me and looking at her natural c/d cup bouncing up and down is such a sight. Change to miss and a few more mins....I am gone.

Had quick shower and come out totally exhausted. Their service are a bit better than the typical thai WL you run into in Sydney, although not Yada level though. The double just adds that ice on the cake. Overall very satisfy experience.