Thread: Bianca,

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar

Bianca,

So I called Up Ginza trying to book Sunny as I wanted to return to her
    got told she's completely booked out (god dammit!) I asked who was available for tonight as im working till 7
    choices were Venus, Yumi and Bianca.. dunno why it came out of my mouth but Bianca it was

so after work I head over to Ginza, one guy at the back alley holding a V can walking by, went by the door which I buzzed in cause I wasn't shy to show I was going into this place
    when I said I booked Bianca the same guy comes in behind me, Top Lel!

anyway got told to wait abit, 10 minutes, another guy in the room waiting, found out it he had Venus
    then my turn to go up came, went to door 5 and knocked, door opened and... this nice looking girl dressed as an AKB48 member was standing there
    I read earlier reviews about her pimple scars on her face, it didn't bother me, but she looked hot enough, nice body.. as someone else said, someone who would make you say
    "I'd fuck that.." as she took off her thigh high socks which were close to her tartan skirt, that remaining part of skin showing between the skirt and the thigh high socks wanted me to look for more
    her belly showing too, god damn, got undressed while talking, then started DFKing while undressing eachover.. and headed for a shower

abit into the shower she got on her knees and gave me BBBJ while showering, Holy shit I wasn't expecting that, not till we're on bed
    shes good with her mouth, which made me rock hard, after showering, dried off and I laid her down on the bed and gave her some DATY while fondling with her nice breast
    abit after I started fingering her while sucking on her clit.. she came shortly after and twitched for abit, got up DFK'd some more and then it was her turn to return the favour

she liked fingering my ass, being submissive and masochistic I welcomed it, I expected it reading earlier reviews, after awhile she started to do outercourse on me then the dom came on and she got ontop, she felt so... warm inside.. like my dick was burning up being inside of her, she was riding me hard then started bouncing on me.. abit later we changed to lotus position dfking, then went into Mish where it was my turn to pound her, felt nice going in and out of her at different speed rates, she felt tight, then I changed her over to doggy and pounded away more, her pussy squeezing my dick
    within 30 minutes of the session I came while doing doggy to her and kept going for abit more while I was still hard(I have this strange fetish of wanting to impregnate girls so cumming while inside of them is what I like), she cleaned me off and we cuddled for abit, however, both of us weren't tired and we DFK'd alot more and started foreplaying again, ended up in 69 and I made her cum while ontop of me that she collapsed on me, her mouth techniques during this time were better than before, I started moaning.. I asked for a 2nd go at fucking as we still had time, dom went back on and cowgirl it was again, I made her grind me, felt so nice and warm again.. grinding became faster.. I could feel it coming so I went harder at it.. got her to choke me(got her to choke me earlier in the session aswell I should've mentioned), she didn't squeeze my neck hard, but I came in her again, she laid ontop for abit while DFKing then rolled off, buzzer went so we popped into the shower and talked for quite abit(mostly about Jpop artist of our generation as we're similar aged, I hope she is 24..)

got changed and DFK'd my way out of the room,

she's someone I'd return to, I liked her look really, was overall a different experience from Sunny, but she felt so good I cummed twice in her,

curious about some other girls at Ginza before I make any girl my staple choice
    I'll be back next week!

She looks much older.