Thread: Evergreen Energy Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Evergreen Energy Massage

So I find this ad on Wechat referring to Japanese massage on Mary St CBD and start chatting to the girl.

I tell her that I might drop in on Sunday, to which she replies they are closed Sunday.

Find myself with a couple hours to burn and go give it a try. Sign out front says open 7 days (closed on Sunday? lie #1). Bit of a weird set up as you have to walk through a hair salon to access the massage shop. Finally find my way and met by an ok looking Japanese girl wearing jeans (not a good start). Massage starts and pretty weird really. Back massage was normal, she puts a towel over me and asks me to turn over (fair enough) but then on the flip she only massages my shoulders/chest, lower legs and then starts giving me weird neck, face and head massages. So during the massage I try to make light conversation and at one stage ask if she is the only one working there today "yes, just me" yet 15 minutes later someone walks in starts talking in Japanese to her and answers the phone (lie #2?).

Overall?
    massage wasn't to my liking
    neither girl was what I had hoped for
    the girl I saw didn't give any indication she was willing to do more
    I don't like being lied to (although I could be wrong, they might be closed today and maybe the second girl wasn't doing massage)
    I might burn a 30 minutes session to test some of the other girls, but I don't see this being a winner for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Robertson??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Robertson??
    Sorry forgot to mention location. 25 Mary St CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, they used to be very proactive on Wechat

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't think youre gonna find what youre looking for in the CBD. They all seem legit by the look of em.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They don't do any extra and massage is not so good too. Not worth to visit.