I saw Sarah twice in 2 days in Oct,2014. She is extremely good. Very pretty Korean with big natural busts (her boobs have grown bigger since I saw her in Oct. now my est is at least 36DD cup). Of course she seemed to have put on a bit of weight, but overall, her body is almost perfect, with her snow-white smooth skin.

My two AR links are below (to save descriptions of this girl)

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Korean-beauty

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...wice-in-2-days

Since my ARs, the shop manager, has managed to persuade Sarah to take some sexy photos (without the face, but the body is 100% Sarah's). Her photo, which I downloaded and saved up, is now attached to show her bustiness (natural and firm, rarely found among working girls)

Sarah.jpg

Today I called the shop (no roster in forum again). Kevin, the receptionist, told me only one Korean girl, Sarah, working. I of course would choose her, as I knew her well, for her beauty, friendliness and big busts, plus good services.

Sarah was very glad to see me again. She had big smiles when she saw me in the waiting room. She remembered me and first thing she said was "long time no see". How good to be remembered by a beautiful Korean working girl, who has seen hundreds of customers in the past few months, when I did not come to see her.

When she took off her tops, I was surprised that her boobs have got bigger. I touched them and felt that they are still natural. She let me suck her nipples for a while. Her whole body has got slightly bigger than I saw her in Oct, last year. She said she has eaten and slept very well and so might have put on a bit of weight. She still looks very sexy and no fat feeling at all.

Sarah's CBJ was even better than before and my dick was hard very quickly. Sex with Sarah was very good in the last 2 times and this time she seemed to put in even more efforts, perhaps to try to get me to come to see her again sooner, (not to wait for another few months). But with her horniness and eagerness to please me, I am sure I would come back to see her again very soon.

I love Korean girls's snow-white smooth body. Sarah has one of the best looking and feeling skin. Doing doggy with her was a real treat. So beautiful to look at from the rear position. She let me try all positions and gave me more sucking and HJ to let my dick get hard and in the end let me pass the line and blew all the load into her wet pussy.

Sarah is a real gem amongst Korean girls. She will keep me going after her for at least a few more times in the next few months.