Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cost of living pressures are biting.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cost of living pressures are biting.

Not sure if you bros have noted but many places have been very quiet recently.

Visited Kyoto 206 on Friday 30/06 @ about 9pm. This is what I would consider a busy time but the place was very quiet.

I asked to see who was available and almost everyone on the roster turned out for the line up. Best line up I've seen in a long time.

I saw JAV Karin. She was a decent punt, very very young though (I will do a review later).

Other than seeing a fantastic line-up, the usually very rude mamasan was nice to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    School holidays would also be a factor. Should be a lot of availability over the next couple of weeks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    School holidays would also be a factor. Should be a lot of availability over the next couple of weeks.
    Nah the real reason is that punters are moving their punting to the cheaper shops where they can get similar quality and service for less.

I was out last Friday night without a booking and visited the following 4 shops between the hours of midnight and 1.00am - 647 Waterloo, 666 Waterloo, 46 Springhouse and 271 Vixens. Every one had “all girls busy.”

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    School hols aside, I tend to agree that the cost of living must be weighing heavily on business in the industry. This month in particular is going to be tough. Higher energy bills, another interest rate rise on Tuesday, lots of mortgages rolling over from ultra low fixed interest to variable rate, inflation staying high. No surprise there would be a lot fewer people who could afford to continue punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    School hols aside, I tend to agree that the cost of living must be weighing heavily on business in the industry. This month in particular is going to be tough. Higher energy bills, another interest rate rise on Tuesday, lots of mortgages rolling over from ultra low fixed interest to variable rate, inflation staying high. No surprise there would be a lot fewer people who could afford to continue punting.
    Will the shops turn off the heaters and/or aircon?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mid and lower end shops are doing very well. If big shops want to get volume they need to revise their 30 percent hike in their rates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deflation in this industry due to low demand would be great. I know it’s just a wishful thinking but bloody hell this hobby got expensive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Deflation in this industry due to low demand would be great. I know it’s just a wishful thinking but bloody hell this hobby got expensive
    Still alot cheaper than getting married mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mature darlings Harris Park Saturday at 5pm...every girl booked out....never saw that before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Mature darlings Harris Park Saturday at 5pm...every girl booked out....never saw that before
    How is mature darlings?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    Not sure if you bros have noted but many places have been very quiet recently.

Visited Kyoto 206 on Friday 30/06 @ about 9pm. This is what I would consider a busy time but the place was very quiet.

I asked to see who was available and almost everyone on the roster turned out for the line up. Best line up I've seen in a long time.

I saw JAV Karin. She was a decent punt, very very young though (I will do a review later).

Other than seeing a fantastic line-up, the usually very rude mamasan was nice to me.
    No idea. Maybe it was due to the end of the financial year!!!
    But in reality, the law of supply and demand works all the time. Prices of all products and services are pushed high by the vendors till they cannot sell all their stock, so prices come down to meet the level of demand.

The market (and vendors) get confused sometimes when they think a Toyota should be priced at the same value as a BMW. Then customers discover they're different in many ways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Harris Park shop (Mature Darlings) as someone asked earlier is A bit of hit and miss. Once I had a great Finnish milf, fit with big firm melons. This is easily 3-4 years ago. It's a bit out of the way for me but at times you can find some good milfs but be prepared to see some really old gilfs as well, the highlight was to see someone introducing herself with a walking stick in her hand. I asked her if she is the manager but she confirmed no she is working. It was quite a jaw dropping moment. I thought if I pump her and she gets a heart attack or anything happens there then I will be in deep shit!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I flew to Thailand on Friday and the flights where sold out $2200 return economy class and $7200 return business class,
    I am staying with at a friends house in Bangkok and I drove to Pattaya 2 hours on Saturday and the place is absolutely packed with tourist,
    On the currency exchange and use of the atm its $22:10 Baht per $1
    We got a Thai massage on Beach Rd and that was only $600 baht for two, and in Bangkok it was $1300 baht for two,
    Now in turns of everyday items, its actually quite expensive and anything that’s imported in the grocery store is like triple the price of Sydney small weatbix is $10
    Starbucks’s coffee is $150 baht
    Now in turns of beautiful women OMG they are everywhere, prices no idea, but I have been walking around with a hard on all day and that is without and blue pills,
    So if you are planning a holiday to Thailand please understand its going to be quite expensive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I flew to Thailand on Friday and the flights where sold out $2200 return economy class and $7200 return business class,
    I am staying with at a friends house in Bangkok and I drove to Pattaya 2 hours on Saturday and the place is absolutely packed with tourist,
    We got a Thai massage on Beach Rd and that was only $600 baht for two, and in Bangkok it was $1300 baht for two,
    Now in turns of everyday items, its actually quite expensive and anything that’s imported in the grocery store is like triple the price of Sydney small weatbix is $10
    Now in turns of beautiful women OMG they are everywhere, prices no idea, but I have been walking around with a hard on all day and that is without and blue pills,
    So if you are planning a holiday to Thailand please understand its going to be quite expensive
    I agree Thailand is more expensive now post covid than it was before

But I thought theres not meant to be much tourists and cheaper at the moment as its low season currently in Thailand (at least for the mongering nightlife scene)

Or maybe u were seeing Russian, Indian & Chinese families on holiday, but most of them arent really Mongers/Punters that go into the bar scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why do you keep putting the $ with baht ?

it’s two seperate currencies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like others have already said people on school holidays + with cost of everything soaring ⬆️ (Rent/mortgages, bills, food etc) there is alway going to be a higher risk for higer tier shops to start to see a downturn in business with less foot traffic through the door, but in saying that there will still be that % of people that still have some disposable income to spend on punting.

100% the cheaper shops will see a increase in business as people are more careful spending their $$$ so they still want to punt but can't afford the higher end shops so they go to the $150hr shops.

Been to several western sydney shops around Villawood/Guildford/Granville and everytime i've been in all girls are busy, some for another few hours before being available.

Also went to 108 Mirage over the weekend and saw one of my regulars and even she said they have been fairly quite so much so that she has worked 5 days straight due to a lack business to try to make $$$.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    For me I've been hitting privates a lot more. There's a lot of ARs now for privates so you've got a bit to choose from in terms of private options also.

A little pricier but as shop prices increase the cost barrier to privates becomes less of an issue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    why do you keep putting the $ with baht ?

it’s two seperate currencies
    Your a grown man work it out, I am not your mother,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    I agree Thailand is more expensive now post covid than it was before

But I thought theres not meant to be much tourists and cheaper at the moment as its low season currently in Thailand (at least for the mongering nightlife scene)

Or maybe u were seeing Russian, Indian & Chinese families on holiday, but most of them arent really Mongers/Punters that go into the bar scene.
    No mate the bars where full drove through the Sois,back streets to get to the Hilton at Central around 5pm, but there are a lot of family tourist on the beach

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No mate the bars where full drove through the Sois,back streets to get to the Hilton at Central around 5pm, but there are a lot of family tourist on the beach
    Damn thanks for intel. So soi 6,7,8. Soi buakhao, soi pothole, soi diana. LK metro. All still busy. Maybe the local expats or tourists?
    Did u get to check the bar fines/ST/LT rates ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast