Thread: Kiki - Love at first Fuck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kiki - Love at first Fuck

What better way to stay the year with a bang

Was around chatwood for some official work and after a quick lunch found myself heading towards Willoughby rd and as I was just passing the subway shop I saw 533 – checked my wallet – Money OK – checked my cal – noting on for 3 hrs – switched off my phone and walked straight up and rang the door bell

This is my first wist to 533 – and so far so good – the only thing I would like to point out is that its now as glamorous as its on the website – I was a little taken back by this – its not all that shiny marbel and swimming pool – so keep that in mind when you guys visit

Asked the lady to choose a girl for me and she recommended Kiki (Chinese Girl) and oh what a right choise she made – lovely girl – long curls black hair – slim and a great smile – when up to one of the rooms – shower its like a stand in cubical but that’s ok – had a quick shower and next thing I know I was in her arms

Mate you know the feeling when you are about to drop your date after a fantastic date where everything was just right –perfect wine – good conversations and you know now she is just about to invite you up to her empty room for a “Night Cap” and the first kiss you have – man KIKI gave me the same feeling – she just stood there hugging me and gently kissing me while softly with her nails and fingers –
    The kissing was just out of the world and slowly she went down on me – kissing – licking – small bites – sucking she made her way down to my dick - - Her BBBJ was on top the world –
    Great fuck – tried many different passions but finally came out in the missionary style – loved her great work – had a quick shower – and back out

Great – simply Great

Racy and striking Kiki in today 16/10

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

533 Roster - Racy and striking Kiki returns to rev up your pleasure and senses.. A pleasure kitten who is one of 533s finest..

Kiki - Size 6,D cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Chinese lady.Roster says"Racy Kiki returns @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. Kiki has a beautiful smile, GFEand very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Kiki's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this Sunday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991