Thread: Walked from Dunmore, got boerd at Viva

BrainSex

Walked from Dunmore, got boerd at Viva

I thought I would be able to refind these adverts on Locanto and sadly I can't find them. You'd just have to be prepared to walk if you find yourself in these places.

Dunmore Tce, Auchenflower. As I'm parking 10 minutes before the appointment time, I get a message, "Are you still coming?" Yes I replied. "Come to the door and press XX".

"Press XX and I will come down and let you in". I've pressed the number, after 5 minutes send the txt to say "I'm here". Nothing. I welcome a few other people home to the units as I stand awkwardly outside the unit complex. Get another text "Press XX and I will come down and let you in". Ok, press again.

By now it's 15 minutes after the appt time, I know many of the neighbours and a taxi pulls up. Asia 'lady' shortish skirt, heels. Skirt was the little bit too short to be wearing out and about with heels. She continues talking on mobile. Eventually walks to door. It's her, she wasn't even in the building! So pissed off that 'they' put me through this crap and not even in the building. The lady was a little older than I expected. Had I been in the room on time I would have proceeded.

I walked. No apology text, no try to get me back from them. I'm just another sucker.

===============

Visited one lady advertising as Japanese in Woollongbba. Can't find the advert. Text confirmation was all good. GFE, 69, protect oral etc etc etc $200/hr. OK I'm in.

This unit is in Viva apartments, down the hallway at the end. Greeted my nice girl "No english". Nice dress, nice body, youngish 24-26 yrs.

Shower and onto bed. SHe starts with sucking on nipples and stroking the old boy. Next she's reaching for the dom and I start to realise the big rush is on. One or two positions and I decide to cum. Get the first one out quick so I'm ready for round two. After I cum (about 15 minutes in, she offers 'shower'. Exactly as I was expecting from this little cash hungry, lazy provider. No enthusasm so I asked for my money back ie 15 minutes service. By now she has panies and bra back on. No english. Lol, so i took out the txt messages and showed her the GFE, 69, protect oral etc etc etc $200/hr.

Back onto the bed she continues to go through with little excitement. But them I noticed something. The more she just wanted to get the covered oral finished I realised she was pretty good action, plenty of suction, plenty of long strokes and reasonably deep.....nice. But in my mind it wasn't going to happen, I was still a little pissed off.

We switched to handjob. Well same thing happened here. The more pissed off she was, the stronger and better her action. Far out, this was interesting. Se really had some wrist action.

I'm guessing she may have worked in one of our AMPs around town and decided to take some more money. Maybe she just didn't click with me.

Anyways fellow punters, always be prepared to walk, always be prepared to discuss the services before and during. And also be consensual. While I did feel weird with lady 2 asking her to do what her 'handler' had said in the messages, I just asked and she knew she had to make good.

====================

So two duds to report this week.

BrainSex
    With the phone numbers I thought I would be able to locate the adverts on Locanto. No luck. Maybe they removed the adverts or different number format. So I know the numbers I text initially and the numbers that I got replies from. I guess their plan is to confuse and conquer.

Advert numbers (really don't know which is which):
    0415 455 849
    0422 157 826

Responded numbers whom provide the details
    0423 303 872
    0402 369 929

If anyone can track down these related adverts or they sound familiar to you, help me put links to these wastes of our time.

Brainsex

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I booked with the Dunmore lady once. She greeted me at the door, I asked her "22 and Japanese?" and walked away. To be honest she is slim and somewhat attractive for her age. But if I am going to pay for it I want something a little more special.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With regards to the Viva girl, what nationality would you guess she actually was?

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    With regards to the Viva girl, what nationality would you guess she actually was?
    that sound slike a loaded question....I'm thinking Korean just based on the way she did pronounce a couple of words.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I booked with the Dunmore lady once. She greeted me at the door, I asked her "22 and Japanese?" and walked away. To be honest she is slim and somewhat attractive for her age. But if I am going to pay for it I want something a little more special.
    With regards to the Dunmore lady, did she have a nose ring?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    that sound slike a loaded question....I'm thinking Korean just based on the way she did pronounce a couple of words.
    Nothing meant by it, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    With regards to the Dunmore lady, did she have a nose ring?
    I couldn't say, I just saw her for a brief second and could tell she was 30-40 years old. As I said she looked good for her age, but not what I was looking for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I booked the Dunmore lady as well, after the screw around with the door, and saw she was in her late 30-40s (saw the really bad white hair) I walked as well.