Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever turned a legit ML to the dark side?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ever turned a legit ML to the dark side?

Hey all
    Admittedly a fantasy of mine, to convince a ML in a legit shop to go the HE for the first time. Yep, something straight out of the Penthouse forum!! (If it still exists lol) Potentially a perrilous activity but would be lots of fun!!

So, anyone been so lucky?

Winky

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I was at a no sex massage place not long ago and ended with the girl naked and kneeling over my face while I gave her a DATY servicing to completion!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by winky View Post
    Hey all
    Admittedly a fantasy of mine, to convince a ML in a legit shop to go the HE for the first time. Yep, something straight out of the Penthouse forum!! (If it still exists lol) Potentially a perrilous activity but would be lots of fun!!

So, anyone been so lucky?

Winky

Ye it is amazing what can happen if you are the last customer of the day, especially if all the others have gone home!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Ye it is amazing what can happen if you are the last customer of the day, especially if all the others have gone home!!
    Mr Crash and Burn

Do tell.........

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post

And get the 5 Star services no less !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pop corn thread.

But then the skeptic in me would say she's done it before in the shop and you're not the first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It works to be the last customer of the day with the attractive mamasans who normally massage only. I've been sworn to secrecy numerous times. One in particular is very well known - even had the full gear off which she does not normally do.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The majority of MLs just give you the standard massage and HJ - or nude HJ for a bit of extra cash.
    A minority of MLs will offer FS or a blow job or let you DATY them; but it's not because they like you or you are special - they just want to make some extra money.
    Having said that if you are a bit of a sweet talker and polite and not ugly, you are more likely to be offered FS that a rude, ugly bastard.
    MLs can choose if, when and with who to have sex.
    Some who are desperate for money will offer it to anyone, but those who just want to earn some extra cash will pick and choose who they offer it to. So if you are not totally disgusting there is a chance you will be offered it.
    One thing you can be sure of is that you are definitely not the only one being offered it.
    Never fall for the line that you are special and the only one offered it - don't be so naïve.
    Personally if I want a fuck or a blow job I'm not gonna leave it to chance - I'll go to a FS shop where its a sure thing.
    If on the other hand I want just a relaxing massage and HJ then I'll go to a R&T shop - and I am usually feeling so relaxed and lazy that even if extras are offered I refuse them. Although if the girl is super hot and she pushes the right buttons I'll take her up on the offer.
    Just to put things in perspective I get offered extras only around 1 out of 10 visits.
    Then again I never ask for them.
    And I am an ugly bastard.

Hi guys,first post here.
    I went a few times to what I thought was a legit massage place in the Eastern Suburbs. Never been offered any extra, never asked for it. In fact, on more than one occasion I was told that I MUST keep my underwear on!
    On one visit, I was feeling a bit adventurous and decided to strip completely, lying on the table and covering myself with the towel as the ML knocked on the door. As she entered the room, and re positioned the towel, she would have noticed my bare butt, however she didn't say anything. Massage continued as normal for the next 30 minutes or so, (no tackle tickle at all) then I was asked to turn over. She continued the massage as normal, there was nothing to get excited about until she moved to the front of the table, and stood behind my head. She then leaned forward massaging my chest and stomach, as she did this, her boobs basically smothered my face! Her hands were intentionally or not going very close to my pubic region and needless to say, little bro soon woke up and was standing to attention!
    She then moved to the side of the table and without saying a word pulled the towel off, exposing my excitement. This took me completely by surprise, and I took a second or two to realise what was happening. Without speaking, and with little emotion she simply grabbed my little bro and began stroking it just like it was another body part that needed massaging. She didn't even ask me if this was what I wanted! Although the ML was average looking, and fully dressed, she got me over the line after a few minutes, and again without speaking, or smiling, or showing any change in attitude whatsoever, started to clean me up. Finished off with a relaxing head massage, again without saying a word.
    As I got dressed, still a bit spun out by what just happened, I went to the front counter to pay, and tentatively asked her "how much?" "$60", she replied. (this is the normal cost of a one hour massage, which I had just received.) To my amazement, she hadn't even charged me for the extra!
    I gave her an additional $20 and thanked her, she didn't smile, her expression didn't change, and I went on my way.
    I never saw her again after that, and although the shop is still there, the staff are older, and not what I would call attractive, so I now go elsewhere, but you never know when a legit massage may turn to the dark side!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The majority of MLs just give you the standard massage and HJ - or nude HJ for a bit of extra cash.
    A minority of MLs will offer FS or a blow job or let you DATY them; but it's not because they like you or you are special - they just want to make some extra money.
    Having said that if you are a bit of a sweet talker and polite and not ugly, you are more likely to be offered FS that a rude, ugly bastard.
    Some who are desperate for money will offer it to anyone, but those who just want to earn some extra cash will pick and choose who they offer it to. So if you are not totally disgusting there is a chance you will be offered it.
    One thing you can be sure of is that you are definitely not the only one being offered it.
    Never fall for the line that you are special and the only one offered it - don't be so naïve.
    Personally if I want a fuck or a blow job I'm not gonna leave it to chance - I'll go to a FS shop where its a sure thing.
    If on the other hand I want just a relaxing massage and HJ then I'll go to a R&T shop - and I am usually feeling so relaxed and lazy that even if extras are offered I refuse them. Although if the girl is super hot and she pushes the right buttons I'll take her up on the offer.
    Just to put things in perspective I get offered extras only around 1 out of 10 visits.
    Thanks for the reply. I understand what you are saying but with respect it is a bit presumptuous to conclude I'm being naïve - I've been actively punting for almost 30 years but am not so active in sharing my experiences such as in this forum until of late. I suppose that is because some of what is conveyed is sometimes taken out of context by fellow members. I am still learning the subtleties and quirks that subsists within the manner one conveys content in this forum but I want to be more generous and share my experiences. Now the Mamasans I refer to are not the ones you are referring to - I guarantee it. I have not gone into too much detail but I am comfortable with the integrity and honesty of those particular ladies. And I am an old bastard.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I got free dfk with a ml and it was pretty hot. Does this mean im special

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyhead View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I understand what you are saying but with respect it is a bit presumptuous to conclude I'm being naïve - I've been actively punting for almost 30 years but am not so active in sharing my experiences such as in this forum until of late. I suppose that is because some of what is conveyed is sometimes taken out of context by fellow members. I am still learning the subtleties and quirks that subsists within the manner one conveys content in this forum but I want to be more generous and share my experiences. Now the Mamasans I refer to are not the ones you are referring to - I guarantee it. I have not gone into too much detail but I am comfortable with the integrity and honesty of those particular ladies. And I am an old bastard.
    I totally understand what you are saying bro.
    I was putting forward some general opinions but there are always gonna be exceptions.
    MLs and mamasans have needs and feelings just like anyone else; it's not always about money.
    If you have a genuine thing going on with a mamasan or ML then that's great.
    You are a veteran punter so you have the experience and maturity to know when it's for real and when you are being taken for a ride.
    Enjoy your punting bro and look forward to hearing about your experiences.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Hi guys,first post here.
    I went a few times to what I thought was a legit massage place in the Eastern Suburbs. Never been offered any extra, never asked for it. In fact, on more than one occasion I was told that I MUST keep my underwear on!
    On one visit, I was feeling a bit adventurous and decided to strip completely, lying on the table and covering myself with the towel as the ML knocked on the door. As she entered the room, and re positioned the towel, she would have noticed my bare butt, however she didn't say anything. Massage continued as normal for the next 30 minutes or so, (no tackle tickle at all) then I was asked to turn over. She continued the massage as normal, there was nothing to get excited about until she moved to the front of the table, and stood behind my head. She then leaned forward massaging my chest and stomach, as she did this, her boobs basically smothered my face! Her hands were intentionally or not going very close to my pubic region and needless to say, little bro soon woke up and was standing to attention!
    She then moved to the side of the table and without saying a word pulled the towel off, exposing my excitement. This took me completely by surprise, and I took a second or two to realise what was happening. Without speaking, and with little emotion she simply grabbed my little bro and began stroking it just like it was another body part that needed massaging. She didn't even ask me if this was what I wanted! Although the ML was average looking, and fully dressed, she got me over the line after a few minutes, and again without speaking, or smiling, or showing any change in attitude whatsoever, started to clean me up. Finished off with a relaxing head massage, again without saying a word.
    As I got dressed, still a bit spun out by what just happened, I went to the front counter to pay, and tentatively asked her "how much?" "$60", she replied. (this is the normal cost of a one hour massage, which I had just received.) To my amazement, she hadn't even charged me for the extra!
    I gave her an additional $20 and thanked her, she didn't smile, her expression didn't change, and I went on my way.
    I never saw her again after that, and although the shop is still there, the staff are older, and not what I would call attractive, so I now go elsewhere, but you never know when a legit massage may turn to the dark side!
    Welcome to the forum, guvnor! Very interesting incident. Either the ml turned to the dark side, or you just happened to come during a normal massage. ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for that Mr R.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there used to be this massage shop that I frequent that allows customers to book the masseuse to their home. Now this is definitely not a hanky lanky shop because mostly it's female customers who book and they have a fair amount of female customer frequenting the shop. I frequent it too.

There's this ml, not even milf but I always booked her due to her massage skills, deep and strong. One day out of the blue I asked if she knows jua gen, which is the penis massage, the real thing not just happy ending. She was initially reluctant but I managed to persuade her saying it's real medical problem and I need someone who really knows how to do it.

I never came From thode sessions as it was purely remedial. I knew I had to up my game so one day I booked her to my place. Halfway thru the massage I said hey Why not I massage u and return the favour? One brush at her breast and she turned animal.

Sadly I was young... Too young and it was over in 10 minutes. That was the one time I went all the way with a ml and without a Dom too. Her blowjob is still the best to me. Nothing spectacular, just the sense of accomplishment of doing one legit ml, she didn't even ask for fees and we still do it a few more times after on different occasions.

My point is ml are still humans, with needs. Give it enough patience and timing to push the right button, anything can happen .

Banned
    "I managed to persuade her saying it's real medical problem and I need someone who really knows how to do it"

What is the medical problem you said you had ? "Sex deficiency" ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    "I managed to persuade her saying it's real medical problem and I need someone who really knows how to do it"

What is the medical problem you said you had ? "Sex deficiency" ?
    Wankatitis LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Easy, I told her work has been tiring and stressful and I haven't been able to maintain my flag for a long period of time. Happens to the best of us, u get erected, u fuck for 10mina and somehow it got flaccid; especially when you're tired as Hell and Chain smoke a packet a day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is nothing more frustrating than trying out a legit Thai massage place hoping to get an extra and walking out horny and disappointed. 10 years ago I got a couple of happy outcomes at a place in Foveaux St called Tiya but went back and got turned down a couple of times so never went back.

Does getting a free HJ at a otherwise legit shop qualify for this thread ??

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast