Thread: So welcoming...but not meant to be

Junior Member(有D料到)

So welcoming...but not meant to be

We didn't think Wed night would be so busy! Went without a booking, Roger was on (I think) and was so gracious and hospitable. However, we wanted a girl each and my friend wanted a Chinese speaking one at that.
    We were really excited with all the high heels laid out as we walked in! Gave us so much hope that there was a line up!! Since we are used to punting in China, the Sydney scene is a bit different.Unfortunately, we couldn't find a match for my friend, and we went to 45 which was even busier.

Roger was great though!!

Maybe I will see you tomorrow at 45!

Quote Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
    We didn't think Wed night would be so busy! Went without a booking, Roger was on (I think) and was so gracious and hospitable. However, we wanted a girl each and my friend wanted a Chinese speaking one at that.
    We were really excited with all the high heels laid out as we walked in! Gave us so much hope that there was a line up!! Since we are used to punting in China, the Sydney scene is a bit different.Unfortunately, we couldn't find a match for my friend, and we went to 45 which was even busier.

Roger was great though!!

Maybe I will see you tomorrow at 45!

thanks bro troll for ur visiting...

if ur friend wants a chinese speaking girl, then I would suggest Taiwanese girls, amber, selina, Jessie

all young, pretty Taiwanese girls that speak mandarin

if u know who u like, u can call beforehand and book to avoid waiting..

if u don't mind spend sometimes waiting, pls just come and check out the girls..

cheers
    Roger