Thread: MARI - sweet, playful, perfect babe

Senior Member(無間使者)

MARI - sweet, playful, perfect babe

I tried the new J girl, Mari. As soon as I arrive Wilson says "she's really good". With that level of ringing endorsement I knew: (1) I was going to be licked, sucked and fucked within an inch of my life; and (2) today was the first and last day Mari would be a Golden girl. As soon as the door to Room 5 opens, I'm already excited. The girl before me looks 21 - 22 years old, she's not only cute, she's extremely pretty, with a great, sweet, warm smile and long brown hair. She's wearing heels and so comes up to about 170 cm (with her shoes off she's more in the 162 cm range) and she has a sense of being slim yet slightly busty and voluptuous. In trying to find a photo online that looks most like her I found this: http://www.china.org.cn/photos/2011-...3299210_11.htm. (Cue the controversy - by the way, the url is Chinese but the girl in the photo is pure Japanese babe just like Mari).

As soon as I step inside Mari says in a sweet, beaming, way "I'm Mari". I introduce myself and the only thing I can do is take her in my arms instantly and start kissing her. Her lips were a little shy at first, but then she started a passionate DFK with plenty of tongue. Her mouth was incredibly fresh. She asks if I can help her out of her clothes. I love un-packaging a girl, like opening a great Christmas present. With her top off her lovely breasts are revealed. They are a full B cup+. The areola is darkish, around the size of a 50 cent coin (but round, rather than hexagonal!), and when her nipples become aroused in a moments time, they will become very hard, prominent and long. Her breasts are soft, natural, yet firm. I then help her out of her panties. She has a natural untamed bush. There was something slightly Western about that bush of hers. The pubes were slightly curly rather than straight. I found her bush attractive, but then I'm a bit of a bushman. She seemed apologetic about it. Her hand moved to cover her pubes a little and she said, "sorry, I have hair". I told her I found it very sexy, but I got the impression the hair would go soon. She apologised a couple more times about the bush. No doubt she had received some sort of advice during the day about shaving, waxing or trimming it. I inhaled deeply as I knelt before her pussy, no scent at all.

Into the shower, and this is where Mari's personality really started to shine. She was chatting away with me - her English is almost perfect. She's been in the country for 8 months. She said she didn't earlier realise that these types of "shops" exist in Australia. She told me she has a little experience working in these types of shops in Japan. We were chatting about Japan. In her conversation she was charming, animated. I loved chatting with her. It was like finding a new friend who you instantly get on with. She was so warm and full of live. In between chatting in the shower we kissed and she then knelt down and she took my knob in her mouth.

On the bed we were back to kissing. I kept holding her body - she is slim yet has real curves - hips and bum. The kissing was so passionate. She licked and nibbled my nipples. I told her she could bite them a little, which she kept doing, and it really brought me to the edge. She moves down my body. Licking my stomach, then my thighs, then she gives me a good ball licking. This was incredible. Then she softly slithers my cock into her mouth. Her BBBJ is soft, wet, full of slurps. No teethiness or sharpness at all.

I get her into the 69 position. I start playing with her clit with my fingers. Her pussy melts and my fingers feel like they are sitting in a warm pot of sticky glue. I want to taste and swallow her lady juice so my tongue goes in. My nose is buried in her pubes. (I hear her once again apologise for her pubes, in between the sound of her slurping on my cock). Her pussy has the cleanest, sweetest taste.

Back to kissing, and she keeps throwing in a few tricks suck as licking inside my ear. She's so playful and cute about it, laughing. She then gets the condom out, sucks me once more and slips the plastic on.

Then she's on top of me in cowgirl. As she's riding me she's passionately kissing me, she's biting and sucking my nipples. She alternates her speed - she's capable of riding me up and down expertly and very fast. In missionary she really shows off her Japanese training. She has this way of constantly repositioning her legs to alter the intensity. I find missionary with her to be more thrilling than with any previous girl. She's tight, but not too tight. Usually I find it harm to come in missionary with condom - finding the tightness of doggie necessary to bring me home. But not with Mari. Because of the way she hooks her legs around you in different positions and grinds into your cock I found that i was getting closer and closer to the edge. With my cock thrusting inside her and her tongue in my mouth I explode. She says "Are you cumming?" I nod. I tenderly kiss and hold her afterwards. We chat a lot more and she is animated, exciting, warm, like a new best friend.

I found her to be a perfect babe. Without a question my new favourite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LongJohnSilver, Great! Review, I already want to see @ least 3 girls , J Mari will be added to my list @ Ginza,
    the photo is a good addition, if she looks like her photo, she is an attractive babe, mouth watering, sounds like she enjoys her work.
    hope she sticks around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzladance69 View Post
    LongJohnSilver, Great! Review, I already want to see @ least 3 girls , J Mari will be added to my list @ Ginza,
    the photo is a good addition, if she looks like her photo, she is an attractive babe, mouth watering, sounds like she enjoys her work.
    hope she sticks around.
    Thanks Bazz. She's definitely worth a visit. As for sticking around, she wants to study here long term and said she thought she would be here for another year and a half or two years. That combined with the fact that she is experienced in this line of work and clearly throws hers into it suggests she may be around for a while (I hope these are not famous last words!)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very nice review. That is one of the best opening paragraphs I have read here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't know about others. But reviews like these gives me boners all the time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Your not the only one, even harder when you in different state too ;(

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Mari again on Friday which makes twice in a week. She was just as beautiful, sexy, warm, friendly and lovely as the first time. Unfortunately she has now shaven her bush off completely. Admittedly it did make DATY more enjoyable, not having my nose stuffed into her pubes. But Mari had such a sexy bush (a kind of Western bush on a Japanese girl) I found it incredibly sexy. She tells me her Asian clients told her they prefer her with bush so I think she will probably be growing it back in now. Mari is an absolute babe, and she makes love like she genuinely loves and adores you. I can't believe she's still golden class!