Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best habs in brisbane thread

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best habs in brisbane thread

The thread is for posting the best HABS in Brisbane and their reviews by punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hai-fat View Post
    The thread is for posting the best HABS in Brisbane and there reviews by punters.
    ............and you are?

BTW, it is their not there!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

I'm Hai-fat.......I assume you are Digger. Lets get a good tread happening with real HABS so we can all benifit......there is no need to be suspicious

BrainSex
    Um, i think the whole forum is about HABs. That post about white girls is very unusual.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is a forum for punters, not a friggin' job application

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Digger, don't be a dick. This is a forum for punters, not a friggin' job application for senior speech writer for the president of the United States. Fkn hate grammar nazis.
    Be honest.. You checked and re-checked your grammar before posting that didn't you.

OP - always suspicion with new users.

When i first joined my first 10 or so posts were reviews with explicit detail so there was no question around my motives.

Might i suggest seeing as this is your thread, you can start with your review(s)?

BrainSex
    I saw a hot Thai chick at Amore West End.
    I have seen a hot Taiwanese girl in Newstead.
    I have seen twice a hot Chinese girl at Milton.
    I will see hot Korean girl(s) at Woolongabba.

My grammatically diverse report of HABs in Brisbane.

If I'm the dick, then where is Dora?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New poster and little info or not, it's all the non constructive crap above that you all post above every time there's an opportunity for it to be made into more.

This is exactly why the Brisbane section had gone to shit and the fact that admins don't care about our section.

Come on guys. Thing about what you post and try and keep it positive. Nothing will change otherwise

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Digger, don't be a dick. This is a forum for punters, not a friggin' job application for senior speech writer for the president of the United States. Fkn hate grammar nazis.
    gpeck80, don't be an illiterate ignoramus. Learn to spell correctly and string more than 3 work together that make sense. And, I don't give a flying fuck what you hate!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    more than 3 work together
    Sorry, couldn't resist

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    LOL

1. Also starting a sentence with a lower case letter. Tch Tch.
    2. Incorrect use of comma after the "And".
    3. Oh and two exclamation marks. That's just so 1980's man.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

My god......so much stupid off topic conversation. The threads about good HABS in Brisbane........not a gay bitching thread.......what are some of u guys.....faggots or men?.....fucken hell.

Just stick to the topic and stop hijacking the thread.....geez.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hai-fat View Post
    My god......so much stupid off topic conversation. The threads about good HABS in Brisbane........not a gay bitching thread.......what are some of u guys.....faggots or men?.....fucken hell.

Just stick to the topic and stop hijacking the thread.....geez.
    Listen, Cunt.

I'm all for new users, heck i'm pretty sure we all started there. There is a thin line between cautious and suspicious, which must be monitored if we intend on keeping a good thing going.

Firstly - there are hundreds of reviews to read from, don't even bother using the search function, just scroll through the after report section and you will find more than what you are looking for.

Secondly - this whole forum is about HAB's, why the fuck would you want to make one thread about it?

Thirdly - don't come in here with all of 4 posts and call the good people here faggots. Without these 'faggots' there would be no Brisbane info. This shit aint legal here like it is in the other states, so if you got a problem with us faggots then spend the money yourself doing hands on research.

Other than that - welcome to the forum and i certainly look forward to reading some of your upcoming reviews.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "doing hands on research"

He does that at home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha darthvader (great name by the way, I'm looking forward to the new movie. The Mellenium Falcon returns apparently). And I agree
    with your new poster thing.

Looking forward to it - just hope Harrison Ford doesnt make a come back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "doing hands on research"

He does that at home

thought you'd like that one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    Listen, Cunt.

I'm all for new users, heck i'm pretty sure we all started there. There is a thin line between cautious and suspicious, which must be monitored if we intend on keeping a good thing going.

Firstly - there are hundreds of reviews to read from, don't even bother using the search function, just scroll through the after report section and you will find more than what you are looking for.

Secondly - this whole forum is about HAB's, why the fuck would you want to make one thread about it?

Thirdly - don't come in here with all of 4 posts and call the good people here faggots. Without these 'faggots' there would be no Brisbane info. This shit aint legal here like it is in the other states, so if you got a problem with us faggots then spend the money yourself doing hands on research.

Other than that - welcome to the forum and i certainly look forward to reading some of your upcoming reviews.

Fuck off mate, who give a fuck what u say cunt, you are not the law around here. Only maybe on the Empires Death Star in a galaxy far far away. I'm trying to get a good thread happening, and all your doing is being a old winging bitch and foggot, grow up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rockabilly stop derailing the thread and post a good HAB.
    I rest my case

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast