Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best habs in brisbane thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Sorry, I get the gist of what it is but what does HAB stand for?
    Hot Asian Babe.

Doh!!! Of course..... *slaps forehead*

Baby Member(留言版初哥) yetanotherlogin's Avatar
    ==================================================
    AND FINALLY A Hot Asian Babe POST, THIS THREAD JUST GOT INTERESTING!!
    Seriously guys, get on board with the thread's intent or shut up. I'll go first:

A hectic Monday and my usual ML's were busy / not returning txts quick enough to get
    a booking.

I tried Mandy from Backpage 0423708366 and we arranged a time. Same place I've seen
    Pinky at: Leichardt St Spring Hill. Parked and wandered in, keen to lose a pound (in every sense).

Saw her for a 45 min no rush service: Gorgeous young Thai kitten with soft fakes and sweet face. Quick shower and we both Got Comfortable on the bed. Easy conversation while she loosened the back tension. Tackle pointed south so she could visually gauge her work.

Good massage with a bit of late brushing - she flipped me over and at request, edged me closer for the remaining time. She was happy to accommodate, and showed off every inch of her smooth size 6 physique. Hands wandered over her 27 yo body all too easily, some nipple sucking allowed "just gently". All front areas were attended to with light brushing and faux-massage by now.

Brief Spanish and lovely views of the clean swept back street, she made sure no view was missed. I'll sure be back. Highly recommended. Works in Adelaide too.

For those following nicks, I ONLY see HABs. Search my posts on the forum (only joined 19/04/15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123