Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $7,800 a year punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

$7,800 a year punt

a random thought came into mind, i spend about $7,800 per year in punting money (average punt $150 per week). I see a lot of bros here seem to spend more than that, but hey fuck...for me that's a lot of money! So if you have on average 2 punts per week...you do the maths on how much thats adds up to per year over a number of x years.

to be honest, these punts have been just a distant memory, gone and past....just like my money!
    Sure, it was fun and great at the time..but looking back...I need to rethink and spend my hard earned cash another way (invest in shares or something like that).

Another random thought, massage girls earn about $50 for 10-15 minutes of 'work' (part 2), not bad i reckon!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    i suppose if you invested enough in shares you could devote the dividend income from them to punting, but you'd have to have around $150,000 in shares to equal in dividends the amount you are spending annually on punting. Even then you'd start thinking "hmm..maybe I should be reinvesting the dividends instead." Where does it all end?

Two massage sessions a week, average $85.00 per session would have costed me $8,840.00 a year.

Bloody hell, no wonder I am always broke !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Its also the reason you walk around all day with a smile on your face! That's got to be worth the dollars.

I used to wonder why in my teenage years I bother chasing girls around spending so much money on gifts and movie tickets just to get to touch their breasts. Raging hormones... Hahaha... I definitely spent more money than I should to go that far.

Life is made up of many phases... You only live once... Do what pleases you at that point in your life. You can't take money into your grave. You can earn back 8k through hard work, but you can't earn back time.

Looking back... Don't need to remember all the girls... But just remember you were not alone during those times. There was someone there to hold you hand and dick.
    Info provided is based on my limited knowledge and personal opinions and may or may not be correct, please do your own research and make the phone calls to double check.

Happy punting!

Punting can minimize rape, domestic violence and lots of crimes. Sometimes after work you feel stress always good for a punt share your thought with the girls!! That's why ah bao always said Kimchi is always better than Taichi

Peace

The KimchiFather
    Ah bao

Haha

That's a good one !!

Kimchi always better than Tai Chi !!

Just wondering if Sushi will trump them all !

One thing for sure, may be it's just me, facing Tai Chi and Pad Thai !

It's Tai Chi all the way for me !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha

That's a good one !!

Kimchi always better than Tai Chi !!

Just wondering if Sushi will trump them all !

One thing for sure, may be it's just me, facing Tai Chi and Pad Thai !

It's Tai Chi all the way for me !
    Yeah Sushi is good. Sweet, smooth won't make you feel too full. Ah bao like sushi as well but what is good of kimchi, it looks vege but it's hot. If you know how to eat it you will like it...
    Let the kimchifather teach you how to eat Kimchi

The KimchiFather
    Ah Bao

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few years ago I spent close to $14,000. Found a couple of great girls that I could not get enough of. Alas these ladies have since moved on and I only go once a week although some times I go 2 to 3 weeks without a punt.

Banned
    "to be honest, these punts have been just a distant memory, gone and past....just like my money!"

Thats not the right way to do things, surely
    Valued guys on the forum who pm me, including a guy with >1000 sessions, tell me they type down every experience, and they can review them whenever they want to relive past glories
    Thats the way to go

If I had the money to be spending >$5000 a year, I would be writing logs of every experience
    Would be an invaluable memory reminder, when financial times are very tough, and also to work out who and where the best personal punts of all time
    Also a permanent record of what I spent all the money on, because as you say, the experiences leave the memory pretty quickly otherwise

Being unemployed, I can only marvel at the luck some men have with money, or at least with spending it lavishly
    And to find some are 'living the life', and are not writing a personal description of each experience - wtf?

And if I was one of those lucky men who pay >$400 a session, I would definitely be putting on paper (or in this forum) every detail of every session
    It would be an effort like Rooter, not just one paragraph, but an A4 page minimum
    Im not used to blowing such amounts of money, and having absolutely nothing to show for it, or have no memories for the spends

Then again, if I did have the frequent experiences of others, maybe I'd be too tired to document anything anywhere

Peace

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    there were times that I went for MS and FS 4-5 times a week, continuously for about 2-3 months. Then slowed down to 1-2 times a week. Fuck me, it costs a lot definitely. But it was a really good time that I never forget. These memories are still in my mind every now and then.
    When I went travel overseas to my home country last year, was introduced to some great places. The girls there were all awesome, and it was just like $80 for one hour (1 shot only, plus hotel and travel costs). I couldn't stop! everyday I did it 1-2 times, sometimes 3 times a day. I guarantee with you all that these girls were all 18-21 year old, they are definitely young, their tits are all firm and high. It's hard to find these girls in Sydney. You can imagine that they were all as good looking as Ginza's diamond girls, many were even better, way better (but their services were not as good as Ginza's). But then I had really good chats with some of them because we speak the same language. I wish I had found these places sooner. When I have the chance again, will definitely be going as crazy again. Never in my life I had the chance to fuck that many young, good looking awesome hot girls, ones that I could never fucked when I was in my early 20s.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I spend $10,000 to $15,000 per year on punting on average but my salary is $300,000 so it is all relative. Over the last few years I have had more than 600 punts at $150 each so that is $90,000 spent.

When I die I will look back at it all very fondly and don't regret a minute of it. When you are in the middle of a hot session with a great girl who really wants it, what else is better than that.
    wow, 300K a year is great, to aim for. do you run your own business, how do you do it? Im earning 230K+ pa which is pretty shitty imo, I want to learn from you.

Debo
    I was used to spending 2.5k give or take a year on punting, some good and some bad. When I tried 45 George because my local was crap I have spent close to 3k from December to recent times, do I regret some spending, yes. Do I regret the awesome time I had, not at all.

I saw Judy 4 times and Kathy 4 times also, most were 1.5 hours to 2 hours. I can't forget Sasha who I saw 2 times also.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    I used to spend a lot more on punting but lately have been punting overseas more and locally less instead. I take 3 trips a year for a couple weeks and one at the end of the year for a month which adds up to 2 full months of daily punting and have 2 or 3 girls a day, couple of short time and one over nighter usually, as well as travel and beer, eating out and partying for about the same money I used to spend on punting local. The more I go overseas the less interested I am in punting locally, the level of service and cost just make it seem not worthwhile.
    true. Sydney is just expensive. Most shops give false advertising on the girls' age. Which country have you been to? I guess you need to ask some locals (in overseas countries) to know where to go?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    In Thailand you need to make sure they are at least 18 or you are breaking Australian law.

And yes, $110 should secure an overnight with a stunner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    In Thailand you need to make sure they are at least 18 or you are breaking Australian law.
    Can you get done for breaking Australian laws in Thailand? This is news to me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    You sure can.

"Australia was one of the first countries to introduce laws that provide for jail terms for its citizens and residents who engage in sexual activity with children in foreign countries. The laws are contained in the Crimes (Child Sex Tourism) Amendment Act 1994 that came into force on 5 July 1994.[39] The law also makes it an offence to encourage, benefit or profit from any activity that promotes sexual activity with children.

The maximum penalty is 20 years imprisonment (25 years imprisonment if the child is under the age of 12 and/or mentally handicapped) and/or a fine of up to $500,000 for an individual, and a fine of up to $5 million for companies or corporations."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, this is actually a quite interesting law.

So this technically means that a pedophile can be imprisoned abroad for sex with a minor, deported to Australia after their sentence, and then tried/imprisoned again? Good on the Australian government for implementing this. I hope laws like this are implemented in many more countries.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I like to look at it as human nature. We strive to earn more money because we are human beings. More money = better life = better ability to maintain a family = better chance to attract the opposite sex = better chance to reproduce.
    Now consider punting. Even though you know you're not making babies, it's still the closest thing to it aside from actually getting a partner, and it can be had with just a small fraction of your wealth. It's a no-brainer, to your primitive minded little bro at least.
    I also think that we men have been biologically programmed to always want to "spread our seeds", so to speak. This again goes well with punting. There is certainly no easier way to be able to put your dick in a different woman ever other day than punting!

Banned
    I look at it differently GoldfishMan
    The majority of nonworking women, dont seem to value being a great lover between the sheets, in a relationship
    They know what they want out of a relationship, including the bringing up of good children, but many women fail to recognise that sex is a very important aspect of a mans life
    So missionary and maybe on top is the depth of their sexual vocabulary

Secondly, as a woman ages, weight and body shape make it less easy for women to be agile, energetic and enthusiastic
    Of course women can continue to be enthusiastic, but once the weight starts to rise (for both sexes), sexual repertoire becomes more limited

Hence the market for young, agile, energetic and enthusiastic women

Im not trying to denigrate marriage or long term relationships
    And this is only my limited experience with nonworking women

Anyone agree ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast