Thread: Clara - AVOID - bad service, time cheat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Clara - AVOID - bad service, time cheat

based on description I thought I'd give Clara a try, she is definately an attractive korean gal but once in the room, she was very cold and business like and I knew from experience i'd wasted my cash, i tried to be positive about what i knew was going to happen, and I was sadly right.

Very little touching allowed. I was begrudgingly allowed to suck her nipples for about half a minute. CBJ, was pretty good, but not very long before she lubed up for sex. No kissing or touching her pussy.

Sex was run of the mill. She's quite tight but she had that let get thru it attitute the whole time. Doggy was good she has a nice ass, I blew and it was over in ten minutes. Suddenly she was very happy. She spent the next ten minutes listening to annoying pop songs and ignoring me. I asked her for a massage and she just wiped her hand over my body.

Her timer went off, i already knew it was way too short but didn't argue, packed up and left. Funny the owner upsold me extra time and she stole it back lol, 15 minutes short, i always time my punts I consider it extremely rude to short a punter this way regardless if the action is finished or not. I won't be coming back to this place ever again, i shouldn't have been lazy and gone to ginza or nice RnT.

2/10. Clara made feel bad about being a punter and want to retire which I prolly should anyway. AVOID. BTW i have no problem with a vanilla service as its quite cheap here but this was very bad and vanilla at the same time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I agree

I agree bro with your review..

Just didnt write how horrible my expereince was with her as I was too lazy..

But she does provide a very horrible service

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf View Post
    Geez, I wonder why you didn't get a fantastic mind blowing awesome punt like lonely orange always does!
    That's a very good question. maybe lonely orange can enlighten us ...

Here is what lonelyorange said about clara:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...n-ever-touched

She has the prettiest smile, and she smiled at me as I started in the mish position. She wrapped her arms around me. Soft moans as I cat bathed her, licked her nipples and scrawled my tongue over her soft body. When she was ready, I positioned my cock at her entrance. She arched up allowing my cock to easily insert into her eagerly awaiting pussy. After I inserted my dick inside her wet pussy, she rhythmically rocked her hips back and forth and then all of a sudden,she moved her pelvis really hard towards mine as she exploded with loud moans. She yelled out "I'm coming." Her head recklessly moved side to side. All the time she gripped my bums tightly towards her pussy.
    Return Factor: 110%,...Feeling overall very very good, .
    But then again lonelyorange also know as Biggerbanana, Dsmaker, EvolutionTroll, MandenMan, Alexcot, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, multibillionaire, akkw2800
    has always had a problem with the truth ...
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post441508
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post563197

Debo
    Brother I had the exact same experience as you did, I thought it was that we didn't click so I didn't bother with a AR. Seeing punting is a two way street I'm always thinking if my attitude contributes to a bad punt, saying that I always treat the WL with respect and like a princess.

Yes she is pretty, tits are fake. Her BJ was decent and that's where it ended. She was quite cold and kept on tapping away on her phone which turned me off so I ended up showering and leaving early.

The best part for me out of this is really turned me off punting all together which is what I have needed for a long time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post

The best part for me out of this is really turned me off punting all together which is what I have needed for a long time.
    Yep me too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

me too

Yeah.. the experience I had with her made me want to stop punting too..

She's like a punt experience destroyer..lol

Quote Originally Posted by anudda guy View Post
    based on description I thought I'd give Clara a try, she is definately an attractive korean gal but once in the room, she was very cold and business like and I knew from experience i'd wasted my cash, i tried to be positive about what i knew was going to happen, and I was sadly right.

Very little touching allowed. I was begrudgingly allowed to suck her nipples for about half a minute. CBJ, was pretty good, but not very long before she lubed up for sex. No kissing or touching her pussy.

Sex was run of the mill. She's quite tight but she had that let get thru it attitute the whole time. Doggy was good she has a nice ass, I blew and it was over in ten minutes. Suddenly she was very happy. She spent the next ten minutes listening to annoying pop songs and ignoring me. I asked her for a massage and she just wiped her hand over my body.

Her timer went off, i already knew it was way too short but didn't argue, packed up and left. Funny the owner upsold me extra time and she stole it back lol, 15 minutes short, i always time my punts I consider it extremely rude to short a punter this way regardless if the action is finished or not. I won't be coming back to this place ever again, i shouldn't have been lazy and gone to ginza or nice RnT.

2/10. Clara made feel bad about being a punter and want to retire which I prolly should anyway. AVOID. BTW i have no problem with a vanilla service as its quite cheap here but this was very bad and vanilla at the same time.

hi bros

sorry about ur bad experience with clara...

i serious didn't know about her bad until i see this review

she only has been to the shop around one week, i was getting good feedback from the customers,

i always ask customers about their experience so we can improve,

i suppose some customers just didn't bother to tell me about the bad...

really sorry about all bros experience, i will have a good talk with her today,

if she cant keep up her service level then just have to sent her away

Roger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

???

Do we get to have a free punt next time coz of the bad service? 😃

Debo
    Maybe you don't know about her poor service cos the only person you get feedback from is biggerbanana , dsmaker, evolutiontroll, mandenman, alexcot, fkdoll2398, hilltomer, multibillionaire and akkw2800 after you tell the girl to give him a really really really really really good fantastic best service because this guy is going to write a review on you.
    Then the rest of us get the standard shit that these other guys above have mentioned, but haven't bothered to report.
    Forget about sacking her, what are you gonna do to make up for these guys shit service and time cheating.
    The issue here is how's Roger supposed to know if her service is poor if no one tells him so both the punters and shop have been screwed over by her service. My old shop didn't give a shit about what I had to say so I took my business elsewhere, at least Roger listens. It was my fault not taking this up with Roger no excuse on my behalf.

Seeing that Roger has taken action towards her service quality works in my books. With punting you win some and you lose some, what has come out of this is that no syd99 member will visit her unless her service improves. Like every other negative report before it someone had to take a shot (no pun intended).

Fluffed reports, this can't be controlled. I'm sure other shops have members that over exaggerate there AR also. Opinions and experiences vary, so unless you have a near to or better punt based off the report its chance you take. I don't agree with what a certain individual has done because this harms the shops rep.

With my AR for 45 George they're my legit experiences I could give two s***s if people believe they are true or not. I'm just providing details to the community like other members before me.

Peace.

Maybe you don't know about her poor service cos the only person you get feedback from is biggerbanana , dsmaker, evolutiontroll, mandenman, alexcot, fkdoll2398, hilltomer, multibillionaire and akkw2800 after you tell the girl to give him a really really really really really good fantastic best service because this guy is going to write a review on you.
    Then the rest of us get the standard shit that these other guys above have mentioned, but haven't bothered to report.
    Forget about sacking her, what are you gonna do to make up for these guys shit service and time cheating.

thanks bro for ur suggestions..

sure, I should fix up Clara's service as well as make something up for the bros

bro anudda guy, bro onetwenty, bro dedo

im sincerely apologize about the service u received from clara..

I will pm u individually a offer to make it up

pls accept my apologizes and my offer

cheers
    roger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea I agree the shop owner does list to review and try to improve his business if you guys did even bother to give him a chance how can people improve. I have been to shops and was not happy to the boss all she say was we can't refund, I was wtf. I think this owner at least he is try.

Debo
    Thanks again for looking into it further, customer service is Paramount in every business.

To be fair, all shops have girls who provide good service and girls who provide bad service, that's part of punting. Unless the shops stand by the girls who unreasonably provide bad service, or the majority of girls in that shop provide bad service, the shop shouldn't be blamed. Especially when Roger gave a response like this as oppose to starting a war with everybody, I think we should move on !

In this case, I do trust Roger's integrity, the shop is not a problem, the problem is the multiusername guy, he's a liability, and I'm sure it's not under Roger's control !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Hi, smurf, Mr. Bully's Sucked up.

Did you ever punt in 45 George or 22 Brodie at all? Or did you just use a new user name to attack ARs written on girls working in these two shops?
    If you have not punted there, you are in no position to make any comment. Putting in a chain of writers who have written ARs on these 2 shops is totally irrelevant for enjoying an AR. I can't speak on behalf of any other guys mentioned in your comment, but most important is that every AR which I wrote is after an actual visit. Roger can confirm this point. He is even chasing me if I did not put one up as he knew that I had very good times with his girls and I should have an open record of this in the Forum.

Any of Smurf's comments are just making up from his own imagination or with ill intention behind. My question to smurf is how do you know the truth?

I was the first guy to write the AR on Clara. Roger can confirm that he sent me a message and suggested me to try Clara on her first working day, I went on the second day. My AR link below

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...n-ever-touched

My AR format often based on Ausreview required format. It is very clear (without too many wordy description, then rating on key aspects). The content in the AR is my own opinion and what I received from Clara at that time. That is my true visit experience. Roger can confirm that I did visit the shop and Clara on the day I wrote the AR. Otherwise, Roger's shops will be viewed as getting me to write non-existent visit reports. Could Roger confirm pls?

Roger can also confirm for me that I always tried new girls on their first few days of working in his shops and hence the girls are fresh and willing. What happened after my AR a few days or weeks later, has no relevance to what kind of experience which I got from the girls. How they provided services to subsequent customers, it is not my business at all. Roger runs the shops and he controls the services standards. What upset me is that people like smurf and many other haters, bullies etc. just attack me for providing false ARS when I was just reporting what Idid get on a particular date。

Roger often saw me coming out of the room with the girl together, smiling and the girl hugging me to the exit. Pls confirm this pt., Roger. People know and respect you and yr shops. Hence to allow pests like smurf to throw dirts on me and yr shops and girls are totally unfair.

I always want pretty and sexy girls and no subsequent punters dispute what I said about the girls look and body shape. I did not expect much services from the girls. I would fuck very well once the girls got my dick hard. I expect every punter would be able to reach that stage by every girl. I don't care other services and just fuck until I finished. All the girls whom I tried could do that for me. Many people wanted to have more services, but I did not state in my AR that the girls provided them. If they read my AR first before seeing a girl, they should not expect to have services which will not be provided. So what's the problem with my AR????

Every person has his own charm and personality which could make a girl like him and hence would be happy to give more time than the session time. Roger often has to buzz me twice or thrice and the girls still did not kick me out. Roger, you could also confirm this point. I am lucky but I did not mention this in my AR so that the girls would not be pushed to give free time to customers all the time, only for customers who did the right things for the girls. This is very clear and easy to understand, but perhaps not for people with low poor comprehension power of smurf. If I had good time, I would not write bad AR on the girl as hoped for by smurf.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    roger message me with a very generous offer to make up for my bad punt.

just to be clear, i have no idea about these fake names and fluffed report, as u can see from my post count i am new to sydney and aus99, my report was fair and square and comes from comlete neutrality in regards to the establishment, owner and girls. I just told it like it was. Gathering from some of the other punter responses, I not the only one.

I dont expect a refund and often I walk out there is no one around to complain too and most of the time i'm just tired and don't really want to argue and make a bad situation even worse by arguing with the management.

Since i just realised roger owns 45 as well, i did have a punt there the other week with Coco, didn't write an AR but it was enjoyable vanilla punt and good value for 90 bucks with an enthusiastic Kgirl. I understand punting can be hit and miss sometimes, but Clara was not fun for anyone. I commend 22brodie for taking responsibility for bad service, i wish some other place would do that but its a tricky area, often coming down the girl vs the punter. Lets all just get along now

I was the first guy to write the AR on Clara. Roger can confirm that he sent me a message and suggested me to try Clara on her first working day, I went on the second day. My AR link below

The content in the AR is my own opinion and what I received from Clara at that time.
    Roger can confirm that I did visit the shop and Clara on the day I wrote the AR.
    Could Roger confirm pls?

Roger can also confirm for me that I always tried new girls on their first few days of working in his shops and hence the girls are fresh and willing.
    Roger runs the shops and he controls the services standards.

Roger often saw me coming out of the room with the girl together, smiling and the girl hugging me to the exit. Pls confirm this pt.

Every person has his own charm and personality which could make a girl like him and hence would be happy to give more time than the session time. Roger often has to buzz me twice or thrice and the girls still did not kick me out. Roger, you could also confirm this point.

Yeah, and I can confirm and roger can definitely confirm that while you are in the shower and before the girl goes into the room roger has told her to be really really really happy and friendly and nice and loving to this customer and to give the best fantastic service you have ever given to anyone, this is the most important client of your two week stay here because this guy is going to write a lovely promotional advertisement fantasy report on syd99 the internet brothel forum on what you do and how you treat him so if you want to be busy for the next two weeks treat this guy really really really nice.

Roger can confirm.

Why do you think the girls walk into your room smiling and happy and are all lovey dovey and laugh and smile at everything you do and say. Why do you think the girls give you the best service and fake multiple orgasms with you and take their time with you and don't rush and time cheat you. Do you think it's because your are handsome, charming, tall , strong athletic body, good looking, rich, witty, intelligent and interesting and fun personality. Why do you think the girls stay over time with you and walk out hugging and smiling to the exit. Do you think it's because they actually like you.

It's because they've been worded up.

Roger, can u please confirm.

It's just that you don't realize any of this and you are dumb enough to believe the fantasy act the girls are giving to you and you go and write a fantasy report on the fantasy time you had with them in your own fantasy world. And you believe your own hype.

Roger, can u please confirm.

Wake up and smell the coffee!

peace please

Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    peace please
    The way you handle conflicts, it would have been peaceful from the start if that guy didn't jump in to attack the OP !

Anyway, all his other usernames are banned now, hopefully the remaining one will learn his lesson !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The way you handle conflicts, it would have been peaceful from the start if that guy didn't jump in to attack the OP !

Anyway, all his other usernames are banned now, hopefully the remaining one will learn his lesson !
    Kudos to admin for banning Dsmaker, lonelyorange, MandenMan, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, multibillionaire, akkw2800