Thread: Young pretty Vivi (Chinese) - back from holidays with tighter pussy

Banned

Young pretty Vivi (Chinese) - back from holidays with tighter pussy

I saw Vivi on X'mas Day and she was my gift from heaven. I felt her so nice that I wrote an AR on her and then surprisingly attracted so many attacks and replies (friends and enemies which I didn't know I had before). The end effect was a huge boosting in viewing of 65 Carlton's rosters, and any related ARs on their girls. Business was so good that it was always hard to find parking spots inside their 12 cars secured parking lots (not for trucks and very large cars which some punter liked to drive into their car park). Vivi has also become one of this shop's top girls.

My AR on Vivi as follows (for guys who have not seen it nor Vivi, it is a must read).
    Then brothers will understand why so many attacks on me and this pretty young girl (JUST BECAUSE SHE IS TOO GOOD)
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ook-and-smiles

This shop's roster did not appear regularly for quite some time. Today, it reappeared and the line-up of girls was so fantastic that it would be hard to choose. I like to stick to someone whom I knew, especially Vivi has been on holidays for quite some time. Other new girls, I might try later, but to re-enjoy Vivi's rare tight pussy and sensational moaning right on her first day of return to work, this opportunity could not be missed.

I booked her for mid-afternoon and arrived on time. The receptionist, Xiao Xu, also came back to work on his first day, was a very nice guy and had Vivi ready for me. Vivi did not wear any sexy dress at all. Just a black skirt. Only her regular customers will know her hidden virtues (while in bed and after her dress has been taken off.) She is actually very young but she put on make-up which made her look more mature (quite rare, but this is her decision).

The services which Vivi provided were the same as before. For me, I was enjoying her body, personality and beauty. Whereas some punters looking for extra services and Vivi definitely not their type. Vivi's pussy is one of the tightest among working girls and her moaning due to my big dick penetrating her small pussy was sensational. After her pussy has adjusted to my dick size, she just moved her pelvis to grind mine and her hands were always on my bums to push towards her pussy. Very seldom would girls put in her amount of efforts to please me and make me come strongly.

Her tits not big but firm and perky. Her whole body very streamlined, smooth and toned. For big boobs lover and fatter girls, Vivi won't be their choice. Vivi's face features so good that she could be a photo-shoot model. The more I looked at her, the more I liked her.

For me, who know what I am after. Vivi will always be my right choice.

Downloaded Vivi's picture from shop roster today. Can see her nice long slim legs.
    Vivi2.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyorange View Post
    I saw Vivi on X'mas Day and she was my gift from heaven. I felt her so nice that I wrote an AR on her and then surprisingly attracted so many attacks and replies (friends and enemies which I didn't know I had before). The end effect was a huge boosting in viewing of 65 Carlton's rosters, and any related ARs on their girls. Business was so good that it was always hard to find parking spots inside their 12 cars secured parking lots (not for trucks and very large cars which some punter liked to drive into their car park). Vivi has also become one of this shop's top girls.

My AR on Vivi as follows (for guys who have not seen it nor Vivi, it is a must read).
    Then brothers will understand why so many attacks on me and this pretty young girl (JUST BECAUSE SHE IS TOO GOOD)
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ook-and-smiles

This shop's roster did not appear regularly for quite some time. Today, it reappeared and the line-up of girls was so fantastic that it would be hard to choose. I like to stick to someone whom I knew, especially Vivi has been on holidays for quite some time. Other new girls, I might try later, but to re-enjoy Vivi's rare tight pussy and sensational moaning right on her first day of return to work, this opportunity could not be missed.

I booked her for mid-afternoon and arrived on time. The receptionist, Xiao Xu, also came back to work on his first day, was a very nice guy and had Vivi ready for me. Vivi did not wear any sexy dress at all. Just a black skirt. Only her regular customers will know her hidden virtues (while in bed and after her dress has been taken off.) She is actually very young but she put on make-up which made her look more mature (quite rare, but this is her decision).

The services which Vivi provided were the same as before. For me, I was enjoying her body, personality and beauty. Whereas some punters looking for extra services and Vivi definitely not their type. Vivi's pussy is one of the tightest among working girls and her moaning due to my big dick penetrating her small pussy was sensational. After her pussy has adjusted to my dick size, she just moved her pelvis to grind mine and her hands were always on my bums to push towards her pussy. Very seldom would girls put in her amount of efforts to please me and make me come strongly.

Her tits not big but firm and perky. Her whole body very streamlined, smooth and toned. For big boobs lover and fatter girls, Vivi won't be their choice. Vivi's face features so good that she could be a photo-shoot model. The more I looked at her, the more I liked her.

For me, who know what I am after. Vivi will always be my right choice.

Downloaded Vivi's picture from shop roster today. Can see her nice long slim legs.
    Vivi2.jpg
    Awesome review , anyway I will pass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney93 View Post
    Awesome review , anyway I will pass.
    Virtual review, virtual punter, perhaps everyone should pay virtual $ ...awesome!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

tight pussy?

tight pussy??? Again and again.
    Wow you must have a big penis for a chinese.9 inches?
    I'm so jealous.