Thread: Kelly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly

Hi all,

This is my first AR. I never felt the need to report or add to any other's report however I had Kelly on Wednesday afternoon and I was quite disappointed.

At first I entered the room and she was very welcoming and nice. she is quite attractive, I give her about 7/10 for appearance and 7/10 for attitude. The main downfall was her service. She was nice and friendly however I don't think she should be in the golden class premium.

I won't go into much detail but things that i would expect from Ginza wasn't there. She only offer light kisses if any and would avoid it if possible. I know what you all are thinking, my breath stank but I brushed before I got there and I ask for mouth wash while I was there. anyways she also doesn't let you do DATY or even touch near that part. When I ask if she would do 69 she slowly moved around and then kept her legs way up in the air like she was doing push ups and her feet were up against the wall.

I couldn't see anything or touch anything. I know some girls don't want to touched there but I expected that to be basic at Ginza. while we were talking I found out she doesn't like sex at all. she talk about all the things she hates about it. thats understandable but if your in the business then what do you expect.

I still think Ginza is a great place but I don't think Kelly was worth $240 for an hour. noway would I return and pay $240 for a girl that doesn't let me play around or even kiss.

like I said, this is my first AR and the only reason I am writing this is cause I don't think Kelly is worth her class.

in total I give her a 3.5/10 and definitely not a return.

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    Well, guess this crosses her off my curiosity list

Banned
    Thanks for honest review
    Doesnt sound like Ginza standard, and I would be a little upset too
    In all seriousness, most of us know where to go for $150/hour to get better service

Hope this gets rectified, or otherwise the woman informed she can only charge at 'Silver' rates, not 'Gold'
    Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by thriller View Post
    Hi all,

This is my first AR. I never felt the need to report or add to any other's report however I had Kelly on Wednesday afternoon and I was quite disappointed.

At first I entered the room and she was very welcoming and nice. she is quite attractive, I give her about 7/10 for appearance and 7/10 for attitude. The main downfall was her service. She was nice and friendly however I don't think she should be in the golden class premium.

I won't go into much detail but things that i would expect from Ginza wasn't there. She only offer light kisses if any and would avoid it if possible. I know what you all are thinking, my breath stank but I brushed before I got there and I ask for mouth wash while I was there. anyways she also doesn't let you do DATY or even touch near that part. When I ask if she would do 69 she slowly moved around and then kept her legs way up in the air like she was doing push ups and her feet were up against the wall.

I couldn't see anything or touch anything. I know some girls don't want to touched there but I expected that to be basic at Ginza. while we were talking I found out she doesn't like sex at all. she talk about all the things she hates about it. thats understandable but if your in the business then what do you expect.

I still think Ginza is a great place but I don't think Kelly was worth $240 for an hour. noway would I return and pay $240 for a girl that doesn't let me play around or even kiss.

like I said, this is my first AR and the only reason I am writing this is cause I don't think Kelly is worth her class.

in total I give her a 3.5/10 and definitely not a return.
    Had similar experience as you, brother thriller!

You are right, sher can only be rated 3.5/10 and definitely not a return.

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Thanks for honest review
    Doesnt sound like Ginza standard, and I would be a little upset too
    In all seriousness, most of us know where to go for $150/hour to get better service

Hope this gets rectified, or otherwise the woman informed she can only charge at 'Silver' rates, not 'Gold'
    Just my two cents
    Her services are like as $150/hour places.