Thread: Olivia, Friday 13 unlucky for some Lucky for Others.

Banned

Olivia, Friday 13 unlucky for some Lucky for Others.

Service Provider's Name: Olivia

Session Month & Year: Friday 13 February 2015

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: http://533willoughby.com.au/olivia.html

Photo Authentication: Sure they are real.

Hair Colour: Brown Hair Length: Medium

Nationality: Chinese

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: Very smooth.

Height: About 165 cm / 5' 5 " Body Shape: Thin

Estimated Breast Size: C cup. Enhanced breasts: No

Pubic Hair: Shaven

Kissing Available: Yes and plenty of it DFK

Services Provided : Kissing, DFK, BBBJ, Daty, Sex in Various positions GFE.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes and she loved it.

English: Very Limited.

Overall Looks: Very attractive

Overall Personality: Fantastic

Overall Performance: Very Good.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, Excellent, Well worth a visit.

Roster Says:

Olivia - Size 5, C cup, slim, 168CM, beautiful face, model body, sweet girl, exceptional service, Chinese girl."This tall, sexy, young lady arrives @533 and will be one of the best.. Beautiful+young+pretty+sexy model body and GFE.. The sums adds up to perfection or close to.. Olivia is certainly a experience to remember.. so be sure that you book to avoid disappointment.. Olivia is also a very good doubles partner and a sister of Ada." +OLIVIA NEW PICS+

Review:

Thought it was time to try someone new and I had seen Olivia in the hallway last week so I made a booking.

Note this is not the same Olivia that I did an AR on back in December, and I could not find where anyone had done an AR on this Olivia.

On arrival Angie showed me to the room so I showered and sat on the bed I didn’t have long to wait and in walked this attractive looking lady in high heels and a greenie blue two piece, she looked hot, Hello she said I am Olivia I am ……… I said and went to give her a kiss, she turned her head and collected the kiss on the cheek.

Not a good start I thought and handed her the money for one hour she returned almost immediately and walked up and stood right in front of me put her arms around me and gave me a cuddle. I responded by cuddling her and then started kissing her on the chest above the breasts and stroking her back and legs gently.

I looked up at her and she gave me a peck on the lips and then a kiss on the forehead.

I moved back down to her chest and continued where I had left off, after a few moments I undid her bra she removed it and threw it on the bed and went to work kissing her breasts and nipples this went on for some time.

After awhile I stopped and looked up at her as she was obviously enjoying things, she grabbed my head and planted this kiss on my lips, she then inserted her tongue and then it turned in to dfk, She just kept kissing and kissing what a relief what a lovely kisser we had it made.

We lay on the bed arm in arm like a long lost girlfriend and we kissed and we fondled each other and I kissed her all over finally arriving at her neatly trimmed pussy for some daty. She loved the daty.

Eventually we swapped and she gave me some BBBJ she is not bad at this either I might add and every now and then she came up for a kiss so we kissed and cuddled and then she returned to the BBBJ.

Time was starting to fly by so I said sex so on with the dom and she hopped on in cowgirl I love this position particularly with a thin energetic girl the rides hard and has great tits that you can fondle or just watch bounce up and down.

Did I say she has lovely natural tits no overly large but I like the shape.

She seemed to come a couple of times and the hour was flying past so I asked to swap to doggy she happily obliged and what a site to enter this tight little pussy from behind and watch her tits bounce up and down in the mirror as she moans with delight.

It all becomes too much and I unload to my delight and I claps with exhaustion.

She cleans me up and hops in the shower, I follow and thus ends one heck of a session with this darling a real GFE.

Just goes to show you don’t have to talk much to have a great time, the body language says it all, and just her warmth and pleasant manner. Can’t wait till I see her again.

For me she is on great GFE YOMV as for PSE I am not into that so someone else may like to report back.

Friday 13 unlucky for some Lucky for Others today it was lucky for me getting to meet Olivia!

Happy Punting.

Banned
    I booked one of my old favourites for today after she worked on me last week and then she didn't turn up!

So I got to see Olivia must have been a stroke of luck as Olivia is just lovely I had a great time and was glad to see Olivia.

You just got to be lucky some time.

Olivia is just a lovely lady for me we seem to connect and she is a great GFE which is just what I like.

I am still smiling! Happy punting, and thankyou ... for not turning up!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Olivia slurps

Had meant to see Olivia ages ago but my other 533 girl always took precedence. So on Wednesday just gone, Angie said "you'll enjoy Olivia", I took her recommendation and booked this slim and delightful girl.

She presented beautifully, maybe not 22, as she claims, more like late 20's, I reckon but none the less a real trim body and totally lickable body.

At 10.00am she was sweet and totally forgiving. Deep DfK was straight on the menu, and Olivia quickly took charge of the situation administering some sensual Bare back cock sucking (albeit, not full throat) before we reciprocrated with some 69 action.

Then on with the coverage and some good Mish activity, and alongside thrusting followed by some cow girl action (not as good or accomplished as my usual 533 partner) but none the less a still good punt.

Banned
    I am glad you enjoyed your time with Olivia, She so sweet and lovable and what a body, I think she gets better the more you see her and she is not as experienced or outgoing as your usual 533 partner.

I think Olivia is more of a GFE type girl, just what I like!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I am glad you enjoyed your time with Olivia, She so sweet and lovable and what a body, I think she gets better the more you see her and she is not as experienced or outgoing as your usual 533 partner.

I think Olivia is more of a GFE type girl, just what I like!
    Hi one on one. Thanks for the follow up. I actually tried organising some months ago a double with Olivia and my '533 regular' but ended up with Yuna and my 533 regular (which was a good doubles punt anyway - Angie always accommodates ). There are so many girls arriving at 533 that it is hard to keep up with the action especially if you have a favourite like I do!!!!'mm

Banned
    MR Olivia is well worth a visit she is very nice, I am not really into doubles although I have done them with Yuna and Shelly and Yuna and Sara.

Yuna is a good doubles partner if you get her with the right girl, as she needs to feel comfortable, mind you Yuna needs to feel comfortable with the client if you want to get the best out of her.

For me Yuna is my regular at 533 and I have to agree at present there are some good new girls, Olivia, Kristy, Grace for instance and then there are still some old favourites like Sara, Ada, Chelsea, Emma, Kiki the list goes on its hard to get around to seeing them all!

Its a tough job someone has to do it so Happy Punting.

Banned
    When I first met Olivia she just swept me away, since then I have seen her a few times I hope she doesn't change from the girl I first met.

Banned
    Since your "in" with the crowd you should tell them that she needs a break or back off or she will burn out and be a "used" "commodity".. You have"influence" if you had such a heart to say since she is working almost everyday..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    Since your "in" with the crowd you should tell them that she needs a break or back off or she will burn out and be a "used" "commodity".. You have"influence" if you had such a heart to say since she is working almost everyday..
    Very wise my friend but its not my place to tell her what to do or not to do!

Exquisite and magnetic Olivia in today 11/12

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Stunning sister of Ada.. Olivia.. One of 533s resident GFE princesses and sweet memory and charm.. Not to be missed..

Olivia - Size 5,C cup,slim,168CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,exceptional service, Chinese girl."This tall,sexy,young lady arrives @533 and will be one of the best.. Beautiful+young+pretty+sexy model body and GFE..The sums adds up to perfection or close to.. Olivia is certainly a experience to remember.. so be sure that you book to avoid disappointment.. Olivia is also a very good doubles partner and a sister of Ada." Olivia client reviewhere.+OLIVIA NEW PICS+

Exquisite and magnetic Olivia >http://www.533willoughby.com.au/olivia.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html
    For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991