Thread: R&T with Ivy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

R&T with Ivy

Hi Guys,

Went off to romeo's last night wanted a nice sensual massage with a happy ending. thought i should share my experience or the lack off. Wasnt as how i expected it to be.

Picked ivy in a line up of 5. The other 4 were larger women and wasnt my cup of tea.

Ivy, was petite 163 cm maybe, with a nice rack (C maybe D), ok looking face and her skin had a nice fair tone. Never been with a K girl before. so i picked her even though she had a "please dont pick me" face and looked like she just came from funeral. after all i wanted a massage and BJ : ) couldnt really care less with the attitude. I was wrong again.

into the room, showered alone, courtesy conversations, more awkward silence through-out, was instructed to lie faced down. She speaks ok english and has some good massage technique.

She then flips me over for part 2. started grabbing my c**k and pulling it as if she was milking a cow. i had to ask her to be gentle. she then attempted to oil her breast and slide my C**K between them- was nice and finally hard. (pity cant look at her face: (it really had the please cum and fug off asap look)

she then slipped the dom and started with a CBJ. It felt like she was trying to suck my entire cock off and at the same time trying to rip the tip apart. Was really rough so wasnt my kind of BJ. i plead for her to stop and she jumped on top in a cowgirl position and continue pulling my cock and trying to dismember my genitals. i eventually gave up had a quick shower and made a quick exit!

Its a pity, she was really fuckable! her boobs were nice and her skin was soft but, i'm not a fan of curt, rough service and a funeral looking face.

probably wouldnt go back to romeos again. all in all i'd give her a 2/10

i hope this helps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You gave up as in you didnt cum?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by assasin View Post
    You gave up as in you didnt cum?
    whahaha, both didnt cum and was just too uncomfortable to be there. any recommendation for a nice Rnt place? with a cbj?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been lesser to this place since they have not give out free 40 for the return. Also I feel the service of this place is dropping.

Banned
    The service has degraded a great deal, it's by no means the great service it once was.

All others seem to recommend Midas at the moment, I haven't been in a while but it will be my next shop when I'm in the mood for a decent massage. The thing I liked about Romeos is the guaranteed bj, that as a minimum had my money. I don't think k it's a guarantee at Midas but does happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When midas gals try to skip cbj then ask...they will provide. Normally days gals are better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, seems like Midas is the way to go..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    has anyone tried nicole before?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicole @ which shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqu View Post
    Yeah, seems like Midas is the way to go..

thanks man will try in out and report

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beatmusik View Post
    whahaha, both didnt cum and was just too uncomfortable to be there. any recommendation for a nice Rnt place? with a cbj?
    For Romeo prices, you're much better off seeing Mimi at Burwood, if you don't mind milfs. Relaxing massage, amazing body slide, bbbj and basically guaranteed she will fully drain your cock, or die trying. Everything a R&T connoisseur could ask for.