Thread: Lisa - Singaporean Pocket Rocket (A Submissive boys delight)

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar

Lisa - Singaporean Pocket Rocket (A Submissive boys delight)

Alright knocking girls off my curiosty list, Lisa was up next as neither Angel or Baby are available (got told they're both back in Korea atm)

I'm surprised there's no after reports on her here, she's literally my favourite so far, I was very close to staying another hour

she was very different from the last 3 I had at Ginza, more Naughty PSE than GFE, way more experienced than the rest

anyway, booked her for 8PM tonight, sat in the waiting room for awhile when there was like.. 4 other guys there

Wilson told me to go up to Room 9, knocked and the door opened and she was there, however I had to look down more than usual as she was tiny
    however, not Tiny and Cute, she was Tiny and fucking hot... one of those bad girls with a tatt, which you see at clubs, makeup was basic foundation and fake lashes, but my god she captured me harder than anyone I've come across here at Ginza

this wasnt a cute GFE thing which was a nice change, however the session was still somewhat linear, when I got in, she held onto me and undressed me, looked up to me with her gorgeous eyes and I bent down to kiss her (im 179cm, she was like.. upto my chest), through that DFK and tongue action, I noticed she had a tongue piercing, which fucking got me thinking this will be fucking awesome

we both got undressed and she took my hand and pulled me to the shower, noticed there were a few more bottles around the shower than just the average soap..
    she washed me down and soaped me up and my little brother, I was feeling her up while this was happening, then there was a twist here.. she pushed me against the wall and rubbed her body on me,
    turned her backside to me and rubbed her back against my cock, she washed off the soap and pulled out another bottle, put some on her hand and again, pushed me against the wall and massaged me with it, felt really nice, (before we go on, many know many don't, I am submissive and masochistic, so me being pushed was actually a mad fucking turn on), she turned me around and pushed me against the wall only to have her rub her body and boobs on my backside with this massage gel, washed me off then get on her knees pushed my stomach to get me on the wall again and proceeded to give me BBBJ while staring at me with those sexy eyes, fucking wild, especially with the tongue piercing she has

she got up and hugged me and looked at me.. fuck those eyes of hers are mesmerizing... DFK'd for abit then went to get dried up..
    went back to the bed and she started talking about 50 Shades of Grey, generally by now I'd have the girl lying in bed as im gunna give some DATY however
    this convo of 50 Shades of Grey made me blurt out that I was Submissive and a Masochist to her.. this made her stop what she was doing(which was preparing the condoms for later)
    AND THIS WHERE IT GOES ALL DIFERENT THAN USUAL
    she turned her head and had this sinister looking grin with those sexy eyes of hers which backed it up harder and with a very confident voice, "Lie down..." she said

which I gladly obliged.. but was curious what was to happen next, she got on the bed.. crawled on her knees and got ontop of me, started DFKing me with biting and held my hands..
    she then pulled my arms above my head and held them down with hers, then her kissing and biting got abit more wild that she was licking and biting my nipples, all the while I moaned like a girl
    (as I'm sensitive as shit there, fun fact, play/pinch etc with your nipples once a day and they'll be as sensitive as a girls within 2 weeks)

she let go of my hands eventually and started licking my body south then went down further to give me BBBJ again and just looked at me with those eyes.. those eyes are killer eyes man
    along with the piercing, my god!
    after abit she came up but not after biting and licking my sides where I let off a yelp

all of this turned me right on and I wanted to have my turn, but she was still in control of it all.. she licked and blew into my ear then whispered into it "get into doggy position.."

I followed her orders turned around and got on my knees and bent over, she started rimming me.. it felt good really, never really had it before, I've had it fingered before by Bianca but not rimmed
    abit after rimming she laid on her back and put her head through my legs and gave me BBBJ again while I was in the doggy position, since she was tiny, she was able to get her body through my legs without me needing to spread further and she slid herself up under me while licking my body and attacking my nipples again, she slided up further and gave me a kiss, I told her "my turn" and went to suck on her nipples, shes very sensitive there as her body kinda had a twitch after initially licking them, licked her body south and proceeded to DATY which ended up in 69 and then a sideways 69 where she scissored my head for fun and trapped my head at her pussy so I was stuck eating her out, now she's completely shaven, no stubble or the sort, just nice smooth skin..

her vag is small, her clit was sensitive, her verbal reaction was high, her moans were fucking hot, she doesn't mind rubbing and finger sliding of her clit and vag, one finger penetrating was fine but she didnt want me to go further with the fingering, I came back up and we dfk'd, she got the condom put it on and got ontop, she just stared at me with those eyes, while I penetrated her then grinded me hard

she had no problems with choking me when I guided her hand to my neck, even used two hands at one point, after abit she pulled me up into the lotus position for abit then we got in Mish where she just told me to fuck her hard, shes really tight as she's tiny, I pounded away till I came, I have a strange fetish of impregnation, it felt fucking hot to cum while I was in her, my little brother was still hard but overly sensitive, she cleaned me up and lay next to me.. we cuddled but with her devious smile, proceeded to give me a HJ and I retorted to rubbing her clit and sucking her nipples,

was a moan fest between us, she told me after this "I'd have to pay you for making me this happy" replied "nah, I pay to make you happy"

the buzzer went off and we showered again, this shower was the same as the one I first came into.. pushed against the wall to be washed and sucked and have her body massage me for abit

got dressed after and DFK'd while fondling eachover till the 2nd buzzer, was rubbing her pussy over her panties..

fuck I wanted a 2nd go.. was contemplating it while walking down
    however I walked by the reception desk, gave Wilson a big smile with a thumbs up and said "you're getting a review" we both laughed and I left

Seriously.. this girl, god damn.. looks wise and what she did to me, fucking perfect (for me)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she is really good. She is one of the most confident girls I have seen at Ginza. Yet her performance makes me think that she still under-estimates her own value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was waiting for someone to post an after-report surprised rooter wasn't right onto it. I saw her on her "first" day. Easily my favourite of all the girls I've ever been with not just Ginza but overall. Pocket rocket is the perfect description, I love how small she is but so fucking hot especially with her tongue ring.. I have a funny story though the other day I didn't really plan on going to Ginza so I walked in and got to see the lineup. One I don't remember but the other two were Lisa and Venus. I was in the waiting room when Lisa walked in to introduce herself, she recognizes me immediately of course and sort of cuts off her introduction "Hello, I'm.." and walks out with a slight grin while laughing. I had been trying to book Venus for a while so I ended up choosing her over Lisa again which would have been a 3rd time. I'm not sure when the third time will come let's hope I don't fold so quickly because too much of a good thing can become a bad thing. Definitely recommended she is a true "professional". If you're good at something never do it for free and it's good Lisa doesn't because she surely doesn't have the tongue ring just for the sake of having it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i would rank singapore girls and service as high as japanese maybe higher, always depends on the girls of course

Junior Member(有D料到)

well it had to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    Alright knocking girls off my curiosty list, Lisa was up next as neither Angel or Baby are available (got told they're both back in Korea atm)

I'm surprised there's no after reports on her here, she's literally my favourite so far, I was very close to staying another hour

she was very different from the last 3 I had at Ginza, more Naughty PSE than GFE, way more experienced than the rest

anyway, booked her for 8PM tonight, sat in the waiting room for awhile when there was like.. 4 other guys there

Wilson told me to go up to Room 9, knocked and the door opened and she was there, however I had to look down more than usual as she was tiny
    however, not Tiny and Cute, she was Tiny and fucking hot... one of those bad girls with a tatt, which you see at clubs, makeup was basic foundation and fake lashes, but my god she captured me harder than anyone I've come across here at Ginza

this wasnt a cute GFE thing which was a nice change, however the session was still somewhat linear, when I got in, she held onto me and undressed me, looked up to me with her gorgeous eyes and I bent down to kiss her (im 179cm, she was like.. upto my chest), through that DFK and tongue action, I noticed she had a tongue piercing, which fucking got me thinking this will be fucking awesome

we both got undressed and she took my hand and pulled me to the shower, noticed there were a few more bottles around the shower than just the average soap..
    she washed me down and soaped me up and my little brother, I was feeling her up while this was happening, then there was a twist here.. she pushed me against the wall and rubbed her body on me,
    turned her backside to me and rubbed her back against my cock, she washed off the soap and pulled out another bottle, put some on her hand and again, pushed me against the wall and massaged me with it, felt really nice, (before we go on, many know many don't, I am submissive and masochistic, so me being pushed was actually a mad fucking turn on), she turned me around and pushed me against the wall only to have her rub her body and boobs on my backside with this massage gel, washed me off then get on her knees pushed my stomach to get me on the wall again and proceeded to give me BBBJ while staring at me with those sexy eyes, fucking wild, especially with the tongue piercing she has

she got up and hugged me and looked at me.. fuck those eyes of hers are mesmerizing... DFK'd for abit then went to get dried up..
    went back to the bed and she started talking about 50 Shades of Grey, generally by now I'd have the girl lying in bed as im gunna give some DATY however
    this convo of 50 Shades of Grey made me blurt out that I was Submissive and a Masochist to her.. this made her stop what she was doing(which was preparing the condoms for later)
    AND THIS WHERE IT GOES ALL DIFERENT THAN USUAL
    she turned her head and had this sinister looking grin with those sexy eyes of hers which backed it up harder and with a very confident voice, "Lie down..." she said

which I gladly obliged.. but was curious what was to happen next, she got on the bed.. crawled on her knees and got ontop of me, started DFKing me with biting and held my hands..
    she then pulled my arms above my head and held them down with hers, then her kissing and biting got abit more wild that she was licking and biting my nipples, all the while I moaned like a girl
    (as I'm sensitive as shit there, fun fact, play/pinch etc with your nipples once a day and they'll be as sensitive as a girls within 2 weeks)

she let go of my hands eventually and started licking my body south then went down further to give me BBBJ again and just looked at me with those eyes.. those eyes are killer eyes man
    along with the piercing, my god!
    after abit she came up but not after biting and licking my sides where I let off a yelp

all of this turned me right on and I wanted to have my turn, but she was still in control of it all.. she licked and blew into my ear then whispered into it "get into doggy position.."

I followed her orders turned around and got on my knees and bent over, she started rimming me.. it felt good really, never really had it before, I've had it fingered before by Bianca but not rimmed
    abit after rimming she laid on her back and put her head through my legs and gave me BBBJ again while I was in the doggy position, since she was tiny, she was able to get her body through my legs without me needing to spread further and she slid herself up under me while licking my body and attacking my nipples again, she slided up further and gave me a kiss, I told her "my turn" and went to suck on her nipples, shes very sensitive there as her body kinda had a twitch after initially licking them, licked her body south and proceeded to DATY which ended up in 69 and then a sideways 69 where she scissored my head for fun and trapped my head at her pussy so I was stuck eating her out, now she's completely shaven, no stubble or the sort, just nice smooth skin..

her vag is small, her clit was sensitive, her verbal reaction was high, her moans were fucking hot, she doesn't mind rubbing and finger sliding of her clit and vag, one finger penetrating was fine but she didnt want me to go further with the fingering, I came back up and we dfk'd, she got the condom put it on and got ontop, she just stared at me with those eyes, while I penetrated her then grinded me hard

she had no problems with choking me when I guided her hand to my neck, even used two hands at one point, after abit she pulled me up into the lotus position for abit then we got in Mish where she just told me to fuck her hard, shes really tight as she's tiny, I pounded away till I came, I have a strange fetish of impregnation, it felt fucking hot to cum while I was in her, my little brother was still hard but overly sensitive, she cleaned me up and lay next to me.. we cuddled but with her devious smile, proceeded to give me a HJ and I retorted to rubbing her clit and sucking her nipples,

was a moan fest between us, she told me after this "I'd have to pay you for making me this happy" replied "nah, I pay to make you happy"

the buzzer went off and we showered again, this shower was the same as the one I first came into.. pushed against the wall to be washed and sucked and have her body massage me for abit

got dressed after and DFK'd while fondling eachover till the 2nd buzzer, was rubbing her pussy over her panties..

fuck I wanted a 2nd go.. was contemplating it while walking down
    however I walked by the reception desk, gave Wilson a big smile with a thumbs up and said "you're getting a review" we both laughed and I left

Seriously.. this girl, god damn.. looks wise and what she did to me, fucking perfect (for me)
    Haha, shades of grey is everywhere even in this forum. but seriusly the book shits me but this report made me laugh, well done

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Yes she is really good. She is one of the most confident girls I have seen at Ginza. Yet her performance makes me think that she still under-estimates her own value.
    could she rank higher? I've never tried Diamond Class girls before and the only girl in the Diamond range I want to try is currently overseas

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage
    I was waiting for someone to post an after-report surprised rooter wasn't right onto it. I saw her on her "first" day. Easily my favourite of all the girls I've ever been with not just Ginza but overall. Pocket rocket is the perfect description, I love how small she is but so fucking hot especially with her tongue ring.. I have a funny story though the other day I didn't really plan on going to Ginza so I walked in and got to see the lineup. One I don't remember but the other two were Lisa and Venus. I was in the waiting room when Lisa walked in to introduce herself, she recognizes me immediately of course and sort of cuts off her introduction "Hello, I'm.." and walks out with a slight grin while laughing. I had been trying to book Venus for a while so I ended up choosing her over Lisa again which would have been a 3rd time. I'm not sure when the third time will come let's hope I don't fold so quickly because too much of a good thing can become a bad thing. Definitely recommended she is a true "professional". If you're good at something never do it for free and it's good Lisa doesn't because she surely doesn't have the tongue ring just for the sake of having it.
    lol made the wrong choice that day I'd say :P

Quote Originally Posted by anudda_guy
    i would rank singapore girls and service as high as japanese maybe higher, always depends on the girls of course
    big claim there :O, but her service was top notch :O but she's definitely up there

Quote Originally Posted by bill62
    Haha, shades of grey is everywhere even in this forum. but seriusly the book shits me but this report made me laugh, well done
    never read the book or saw the movie, however everyones review of it seems to be shit, but in all seriousnes, a girl whipping me is what I enjoy :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only seen Bella once but that was the best service/looks I've experienced up until Lisa.. Is Bella the girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samam View Post
    Bella was my regular girl of early-mid 2014. Since she's not working that much anymore I have not been to Ginza as often.

Can Lisa's looks compare to stunners like Bella and Rina?
    I've only seen Bella and Rina once. Bella probaly beats Lisa out on looks overall but not on service maybe that's because I couldn't connect as well with Bella because she doesn't speak much English but she is still so damn hot. It's been so long since I've seen Rina so it's hard to compare but I think Lisa is much more suited to this kind of work I definitely like her a lot more than Rina let's just say that. This is also coming from someone who is obsessed with Koreans.

Rina AR: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...071#post590071

Bella AR: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...991#post602991

went to see her again at 8pm tonight, she remembered who I am and.. shit got more wild
    I became her fuck toy, not once did I get to be in control, was always pushed down which drove me fucking insanely happy,
    there was more choking and now slapping/spanking from her, I saw her book of 50 Shades hahah, she's getting inspiration
    she was wearing a nice candy outfit this time.. and gave me a sweet cookies and cream chocolate.. but I wanted her sugar..

was choked and spanked till I came in her.. I didn't want to cum.. not while it was going like that hahah, but eventually it happened

she knows where im most sensitive now and used it to her advantage when kissing, licking and biting my body,

I was her bitch and moaned like one which she took joy on doing

coming back for 3rds (unless 3 on my list pop-up next week)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR, makes me want to book this girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    went to see her again at 8pm tonight, she remembered who I am and.. shit got more wild
    I became her fuck toy, not once did I get to be in control, was always pushed down which drove me fucking insanely happy,
    there was more choking and now slapping/spanking from her, I saw her book of 50 Shades hahah, she's getting inspiration
    she was wearing a nice candy outfit this time.. and gave me a sweet cookies and cream chocolate.. but I wanted her sugar..

was choked and spanked till I came in her.. I didn't want to cum.. not while it was going like that hahah, but eventually it happened

she knows where im most sensitive now and used it to her advantage when kissing, licking and biting my body,

I was her bitch and moaned like one which she took joy on doing

coming back for 3rds (unless 3 on my list pop-up next week)
    LOL, I was actually her previous customer. My session was rather tame compared to yours just how I was feeling at the time. Nice review mate!
    Lisa is a great girl! I find her so so sexy especially when she lets her hair down wow... shows a ton of enthusiasm and will be whatever you want her to be or so she tells me.

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    LOL, I was actually her previous customer. My session was rather tame compared to yours just how I was feeling at the time. Nice review mate!
    Lisa is a great girl! I find her so so sexy especially when she lets her hair down wow... shows a ton of enthusiasm and will be whatever you want her to be or so she tells me.
    oh wow lol, maybe when I see her next I'll see if I can change things around haha, probably not, I love her being my master who uses me as her fuck toy