Thread: SELINA: a little DARLING, the SWEETEST girl in the world.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

SELINA: a little DARLING, the SWEETEST girl in the world.

Last time saw Selina was 17 months ago in September 2013 - she was called Kiki then.
    I saw her on her first day and again a few weeks later and I fell for her pretty hard.
    At the time I thought she was the sweetest girl I had ever met - 17 months and 130 girls later and nothing has changed.
    She is still the sweetest girl I have ever met.
    There are 5 or so girls that are as sweet as Selina, but none sweeter.
    Selina is not the prettiest, or hottest, or wildest, or most talented girl I have met - far from it.
    But she is the sweetest - she is such a genuine, honest, and beautiful girl.
    And such a genuinely horny and sexy little thing too.
    Sex with Selina is beautiful, I can't think of another word to describe it; it's beautiful.
    I'm gonna use my usual template to describe Selina - she deserves better but I have to use it otherwise I will just drift off and I have to keep some sort of discipline here.

LOOKS and BODY
    Selina is around 22yo and from Osaka, Japan.
    She is a very small girl at 150cm if that.
    Although she is 22yo and so a full grown woman she still has the body of a teen.
    Her little B cup tits look like they are still sprouting out, she still has a bit of baby fat on her hips and waist, her skin is so soft and her body feels so supple.
    She has a natural olive to golden complexion more like a Thai girl than a Japanese girl.
    And she's got a great arse - perfect combination of softness and firmness - perfect for spooning; and full on doggie too.
    This little sweetie is full of surprises and loves a full on doggie session
    Selina is very cute and I would go so far as to say pretty, but not beautiful - not in a glamorous way anyway.

THE VOICE
    Selina has such a beautiful voice
    Talking to her is an absolute delight.
    But going down on her and fucking her is even better.
    The way she moans and sighs and "sings" the more she gets excited is exquisite.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY.
    Selina was at Ginza from August to October 2013 before going back to Japan so she has a bit of experience.
    I am pretty sure she hasn't worked as a WL since then.
    Selina is a real sweetie. She has a such a calm, serene feel about her.
    You can't get more GFE than Selina.
    She is totally giving, honest and sincere and hasn't changed at all since I saw her on her first day at Ginza 18 months ago.
    I am sure if you want a quick wham bam session with Selina she will do it for you because that's the kind of girl she is - she'll do anything to make you happy.
    But that would be like sculling a 15yo single malt whisky.
    To fully appreciate Selina you need to slown down, forget about schedules, and work and whatever and just go with her vibe.
    Let Selina take you into Selina World - it's a very special and beautiful place.
    Time slows down, pleasure takes over ...

DFK and DATY
    Selina's kisses come straight from the heart - enough said.
    Selina as she did the first time she came to Sydney again shaved her pussy to please local guys.
    She's got a beautiful little pussy and loves DATY and as I said in my original AR of Kiki she "sings" when you get her excited.
    And she has the most beautiful orgasms.

BBBJ
    Getting a BBBJ from Selina is one of the most intimate experiences you will ever have.
    She doesn't just suck your cock - she tantalises your whole body.
    Most girls when they give you a BBBJ just concentrate on your cock which is great.
    But Selina maintains a total connection with your whole body.
    She somehow wraps her whole body around you so while she is sucking your cock she is also caressing you, rubbing her thighs and wet pussy against you, squeezing your nipples.
    She gives you a total body and mind BBBJ experience.
    And a 69 with Selina is exquisite.

FUCKING
    I don't want to even try and explain how good fucking Selina feels. I can't.
    You just have to experience it yourself.
    It's beautiful. That's the only thing I can really say.

ROUND 2
    This is as good a time as any to make the point that Selina is a VERY horny girl.
    She is sweet, and cute, and warm, and friendly, but make no mistake, she LOVES a good fuck. or two, or three.

OVERALL
    I totally adore this girl so this AR is written with that feeling. I don't apologise for that.
    If I am gonna be objective then yes, there are lots of prettier, hotter, better built, and more highly skilled girls at Ginza that will probably give you a better time.
    But if you want a totally GFE session with a cute girl who is totally genuine and has a very healthy sexual apetite; then I reckon Selina is as good as it gets.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hmmm... mellow... she sounds mellow..... hmm. deliciously mellow to the palette...

and thanks for the ar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooter , Great Review, that feeling from the heart, hard to put
    into words, real magic when it
    happens you can see something
    in her that's special.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    rooter, firstly thanks for all of your ARs.
    secondly, it sounds like you've fallen in love with her , you should ask Wilson to reserve a name for her. No one else in the future should take her name.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nihonjinlover11 View Post
    rooter, firstly thanks for all of your ARs.
    secondly, it sounds like you've fallen in love with her , you should ask Wilson to reserve a name for her. No one else in the future should take her name.

a name something like Mrs Rooter?

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    hmmm... mellow... she sounds mellow..... hmm. deliciously mellow to the palette...

and thanks for the ar.
    Being with Selina is like drinking absinthe.
    It's not something you rush.
    You pour it, then you watch the water fall into it one drop at a time and the sugar cube melt, then watch it change colour, then slowly sip it, enjoy the feeling of warmth and mild euphoria permeating through your body, and slowly, gently, get blissfully fucked up.

*the sugar cube is optional

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooter, sounds like you might make the next move and bring her home....

Superb review bro. Love reading your prose. Very engaging and entertaining.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    F%4k Rooter, make me want to book this girl!! I actually have another one line up this week. Decision decision....

Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    F%4k Rooter, make me want to book this girl!! I actually have another one line up this week. Decision decision....
    Which other girl were you planning to see bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As the kids say these days, "It hit me in the feels." Appreciated reading such a heartfelt review, mate. Now to save up for her. Hahahh

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTheMonkey View Post
    As the kids say these days, "It hit me in the feels." Appreciated reading such a heartfelt review, mate. Now to save up for her. Hahahh
    Her GFE is maximum strength, high concentrate, triple distilled, 100% proof.
    And highly addictive!

Todays limerick is for Selina ...

Selina

What a little darling is Selina
    Many punters still haven't seen her
    But they are really missing out.
    Coz her GFE is the best, no doubt.
    And I never met a girl who's keener.