Girl's Name : Mona

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Sunday, 15 Feb 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : 168 cm tall, slim long body, medium tits (35in - C cup natural) and medium bums (est 36in) , small waist (est 27in), size 8, white smooth skin, pretty face. Medium wavy hair. Long slim legs.

Roster: Not fixed, just random (need to check roster)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Shanghai)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I first saw Mona in Jan 2013. On and off, I have been seeing her for 2 years now. Mona has cat-walk model look and style. As she is pretty and sexy, always gave good services to customers, she has built up a long list of regular customers. Every time she decided to go to work, she would inform her regular customers first. They would then confirm with her if they could come and when. Before the shop roster came up this morning, I knew Mona would be working today and already confirmed with her a time in mid-afternoon. Before that time, she has been booked out by her regular customers.

Many punters who have not seen Mona will find her always difficult to book. Just able to see her name on roster, but unable to book her. For me, if I was free and knew that Mona would be working, I would always meet her and have a good time.

The reason why Mona is so popular is that she gave very good CBJ to customers. Besides, her pussy is tight as she chooses customers with dick sizes that she could handle and liked. I am lucky as she always said that my dick was the biggest amongst her customers (true or not, I couldn't tell. Not long in length, but the dickhead is big and so can make her come easily, this is why she likes me). Some punters mistook long dick (8 inches are welcome by girls, but very wrong, long dicks only hurt a girl's pussy, but big dick head makes girl's pussy comfortable and easy to come).

Today she had dry coughs, which she said had affected her sleep quality last night. Since the first time I saw Mona in 2013, her whole body has got bigger (previously very slim, but now very curvy, really so sexy for sex). As she was unwell today, she apologised to me first but I said I always did all the work in bed anyway and she could just lie down and let me fuck her till she came. She was happy of course, as she likes to get orgasms during sex with me. Before we started to have sex, she said she did not have orgasms for some time as she did not work much for the past month.

She said she could not move much, but while I was in the mish position, she kept moving her pussy up to meet my challenge and her hands were put on my bums, pushing me all the way. I joked with her that her pussy was like a reservoir, so much watery noise. As we have known each other for a long time, we were just like lovers, she replied to me that she was horny today even though she felt unwell. After she has come, she coughed very badly and I stopped there without coming. No problem, it was so bad to fuck a sick girl.

She said her legs were tired and asked me to give her some massage on her sore body. I did this every time for her actually and she joked that my visit saved her a trip to a traditional Chinese massage parlour. Massaging a beautiful naked body is not a chance that many guys would have the experience nor chance. When my hands touched the areas around her pussy, they were all wet with her juices. She complained that I drained all her juices out, but she admitted she was very happy.

Soon we showered and left the room together. While she showed me to the exit, a customer waiting for her was calling out her name and told her that he had come early and waited for her for some time. Such an eager customer.

After I had dinner, I sent a message to Mona asking her dry cough conditions and trying to tell her what medications to take, she told me that she felt bad and she returned home at 6 p.m. We are happy to maintain this kind of friendship. Just hope to keep it longer!