Thread: Ellie's Massage - Nerang GC; review and rash

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ellie's Massage - Nerang GC; review and rash

Had some spare time so popped into Ellies (downstairs opposite the station at Nerang)

Actually not a bad place, nice entry etc.

30 minutes for $30.

Massage was average, nothing to complain about but not the best massage I've ever had.

If any of you read my previous thread about pointing your dick down - i gave it a go. Maybe because it was my first visit this did not attract any additional attention - in fact there was no tackle tickle at all.

On the flip the question was asked, we negotiated a $50 fee and my expectations were met.

However...

As i entered the foyer on my way out and into the light, the chick behind the counter asked what that rash was on my neck.. Then the ML came out and asked the same thing.

I jumped into my car and checked in the mirror and i had a rash all over the front of my neck.. lifted my shirt and yep all over my stomach and front of my legs.

Luckily there's a chemist warehouse very close so i popped in and grabbed some antihistamines and was on my way.

Not sure what caused it, i do have sensitive skin a bit, but never had any issues with rashes at either legit or not legit shops before. She didn't use much lotion on the front (except for you know where) so could be what they wash there towels in or something - but once again I've never had to worry about certain laundry detergents causing rashes or anything in the past.

All in all
    massage - 5/10
    attitude - 8/10
    ending - 8/10
    rash - 6/10

Don't want to scare anyone with the whole rash thing, could have just been my skin - but for me i probably won't go back again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I does sound very much like a reaction to something. The only thing I could think of is the oil. I doubt you would have had enough contact with the towel to get a reaction from the detergent.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You judged your rash a 6/10 lol !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I does sound very much like a reaction to something. The only thing I could think of is the oil. I doubt you would have had enough contact with the towel to get a reaction from the detergent.
    thats 100% what i initially thought - but she really didn't oil me up on the front very much. And the places she did oil up a lot didn't cop any rash.

whereas she oiled the shit out of my back, and there wasn't any rash there. Weird.

Probably just my skin i'd say.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ewwww

It could also be seminal plasma hypersensitivity. Either from you or one of the last XX punters. Not a pretty thought......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    thats 100% what i initially thought - but she really didn't oil me up on the front very much. And the places she did oil up a lot didn't cop any rash.

whereas she oiled the shit out of my back, and there wasn't any rash there. Weird.

Probably just my skin i'd say.
    It actually could be from the towels, because you obviously spent a fair amount of time laying face down on one. I suspect they would probably use the cheapest and nastiest washing powder they could find, which wouldn't help, and probably only God knows what's in them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

Poor little buggar got a rash, oh my lol

Sure you don't have scabies?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ellie's

Sorry to hear about your rash DV.
    Just thought I would add a comment, I have been to this place a couple of times, not a very private entrance to it and the walls don't go all the way to the roof which is a bit disconcerting but on a positive note, I have always had a great massage here.
    Ellie is lovely and I can highly recommend her, I had a regular there called Joyce, but she's gone home and not returning which is very sad.
    Just wanted to give another perspective, one without a rash!😃

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Sorry to hear about your rash DV.
    Just thought I would add a comment, I have been to this place a couple of times, not a very private entrance to it and the walls don't go all the way to the roof which is a bit disconcerting but on a positive note, I have always had a great massage here.
    Ellie is lovely and I can highly recommend her, I had a regular there called Joyce, but she's gone home and not returning which is very sad.
    Just wanted to give another perspective, one without a rash!��
    If not for the rash i would certainly add it to the roster.. Might have to BYO towel haha