Joanne

Person's Name : Joanne

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Monday 16th February 2015

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/joanne.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Body to die for. Attractive, slim, petite, small shoulders, small legs, blemish free soft skin, huge natural C cup tits, nice responsive nipples, tight butt.

Pussy: Naturally hairless pussy lips, little trimmed map of Tassie, Beautiful butterfly pussy lips.

Roster: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and Friday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Joanne was her usual happy self. She bounded into the room and was showing off her new blue matching bra and g-string. I wish I had been there for the fitting as I could have approved the right balance between uplift and cleavage.

She has just the perfect body. I just can’t get enough of Joanne, as personally, she just ticks all the boxes for me. Great little body, terrific sex, and a really nice person.

I have always had a belief (that has been supported though years of extensive field experience) that girls with naturally hairless pussies are just horny. What is that definition of a nymphomaniac? A girl with the same sex drive as a man. I reckon that applies in Joanne’s case. This girl just loves sex. Gets super wet, no need for lube, and has these wonderful orgasms. She loves having a cock inside her and looking at her cute little mouth wide open going ooooh ooooh as she cums is just fantastic.

I like to lead in a sex romp, but in Joanne’s case I let her lead initially. She just pushes me onto the bed, and goes into her cock worship routine. She has the tiniest hands and just knows how to gently stroke and suck with then going to a full on DT BBBJ to get my full attention. Time slows down and pleasure house takes over.

Joanne is adventurous in other areas as well – but I will let you explore those. Loves DATY and overhead DATY. CIM isn’t part of the deal but that is fine with me.

Working four days a week now and unfortunately she is getting a bit tired, but overall just a sweet young little nymphomaniac. What isn’t to like?

Shop Owner
    Joan is working today,for booking 95241278

Shop Owner

Joanne is working Today.

she has many excellent reviews. very high in demand girl.so bookings are a must!

She is a very naughty fun loving girl. She has great tits.

See below for some of her new photos vvvvvv

Please click here to see more of her new photos >>> http://magmodels64.com/joanne.html

We hope you enjoy her GFE/PSE service.

call 02 9524 1278 for enquiries or bookings.

Thank you
    TP64 management