Girl's Name : Yoyo

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Wednesday, 18 Feb 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : 170 cm tall, slim long body, small perky tits (34 - A+ cup natural) and medium bums (est 35in) , small waist (est 26in), size 8, slight tanned smooth skin, pretty face. short mushroom style hair. Long slim legs.

Roster: first working day (need check roster)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Hangzhou)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath. No kissing

Review:

Today, the shop roster came out early. I noticed that there is a new girl, Yoyo, who would be working in this shop for the first day. I always like to try new girls. I called the shop and Dennis, the manager, was on duty. He told me Yoyo is very good, an ex-car model in China. Tall, slim and pretty. I made booking and went to shop in mid-afternoon.

Yoyo wore a bikini when she came to take me to her room. As Dennis described, she is pretty and cute looking. She is very polite and speaks good English.
I like big tits girls normally, but for models, I would not expect her tits to be big anyway. Today, I came mainly for trying a car-model, which is quite rare. As I am always nice to girls and respect them, after some sweet talks, Yoyo showed me her car model days pictures in her i-phone. She had long hair then and dressed so sexily in front of cars in a car show. I was so happy to get a real car-model today.

As it was her first working day in this shop (in fact, she has not worked in this industry before), her CBJ and other services not professional at all. For punters who need services or want to see big tits girls, Yoyo will be unsuitable for these guys at all. For a guy who mostly did all the hard work in bed and made girls come, like me, Yoyo was my perfect choice as she is very obedient and co-operative with me.

Yoyo has long legs and hence in the mish position, holding up her long legs was really fantastic experience. Looking at her pretty face and slim long body while on top was such a joy. Her pussy was tight and wet. With my big banana, she kept moaning very seducively (Hangzhou girls are famous for their nice voice, even when they scolded you, you would feel that she was singing a nice song to you).

As her pussy was so tight, I kept banging her non-stop for 10 minutes and did not want to change to other positions. Then I came strongly. Her pussy was a bit painful (even though she had put lots of KY before sex) and so I did not give her a second shot, even though I had time to do so (paid for 1 hr and hence entitled to 2 shots).

I cuddled her in bed after a quick shower. She came into the shower with me and we hugged tightly together, rubbing each other's body.

I like Yoyo a lot because she is highly educated. Having finished uni in Australia already. This job is just part-time for her. I found Yoyo very horny too as she did not work much and likes sex. We talked about a lot of things in life and found a lot of things in common in our thoughts.