Thread: Thai PRETTY_ Pretty Good in my Books!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Thai PRETTY_ Pretty Good in my Books!

It’s like Thai Town has moved from Pitt St to Woolloomooloo lately. I just can’t keep up with the number of new Thai recruits that 5* has coming in the door. I even met one today who didn’t have a name yet- I know she was 19 though.

Today I had booked Pretty though- I was hoping that the name matched the face and when I saw her I felt that it did.

Pretty said that she was 22 and I believe it. When she removed her bra I saw the second best set of natural boobs (hi Spicy!) this week. They are so perky and firm yet still maybe C to D cup. I told her that they were magnificent. That reminds me that Pretty’s English is not perfect, having only gone to English school for the past two months.

Pretty has a good body with a fully shaved pussy. She is quite slim and tiny compared to those boobs that she possesses. Later she asked me why I booked her because there were many beautiful girls in the shop that I could choose- more beautiful than her. I protested and said that I thought she was very fine.

Pretty provided excellent services for me. I can’t go into too much detail because she admitted to me that her service may vary depending on her feeling at the time. But she has an excellent attitude and gave a great girlfriend experience to me.

After the shower Pretty commenced a great BJ, but it was a little short because she all of a sudden climbed up and sat her pussy just above my mouth. She leaned against the wall and groaned as I ate her. Her legs were shaking until the point where she came. She went back to BJ and then asked if we could fuck. We had fun in a few positions but after twenty minutes or so I needed a break due to the heat that had built up in me.

So I lowered down to eat her pussy again and this time it took even less time for her legs to start shuddering as she announced another orgasm was imminent. The original condom was still in place so I could now slide straight back into her sensitive pussy. This time the heat didn’t beat me to the finish line.

Pretty wanted to give me a massage and I asked for a hard one. She was so good that I asked if she did this in Thailand but she said she was actually a singer!

I wanted to look at her and hug rather than have a lengthy massage so I asked her to lie next to me. With her hand on my cock he was hard again but he would be disappointed cos we were out of time.

There’s something about Pretty – I can’t describe it. But I know I am returning to her very soon. We even promised each other.

attachment.jpg (Of the two pictures of her this one better shows what she is like.)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Max, if Mills and Boon ever needed a romance novelist you'd be up for the job mate :-) Awesome stuff mate, you obviously treat the ladies nicely and they respond in kind :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Man View Post
    Max, if Mills and Boon ever needed a romance novelist you'd be up for the job mate :-) Awesome stuff mate, you obviously treat the ladies nicely and they respond in kind :-)
    Romantic Max
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Man View Post
    Thanks Ro Man. Pretty brings out the RoMantic side in me!

Pretty to look

Yummy to Love

Today after 2pm...

Booking 9368 7788
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc