Thread: 37DD Vivian (Korean)- our 2 yrs liaison possibly would end soon

Senior Member(無間使者)

37DD Vivian (Korean)- our 2 yrs liaison possibly would end soon

Girl's Name : Vivian

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Thursday , 19 Feb 2015 (1st day of the Chinese and Korean Year of the Ram)

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : young and pretty, extremely curvy body, big natural boobs (37DD cup)and medium bums (est 34in), waist slim (est 26in) , size 6, 163cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, , Very charming and friendly.

Roster: Thursday to Sunday (normally arrived shop after 8 pm)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

I saw Vivian for almost 2 years now. The first time was in this shop in May 2013. She had moved to a number of shops (45 Granville and 72 Smithfield). I followed her to each shop. She finally settled down in this shop. I saw her for more than 30 times in the past 2 years and it was good that Vivian also roughly remembered the number of times we met. As she is a working girl, she knows that I could not see her all the time as she needs to see many other men as well to make money. However, we both have a feeling of wanting to see each other from time to time. When many punters always ask for girl friend feeling, I dare say that the GFE feelings will never be stronger than between Vivian and me.

She was always happy to see me come for her in the shop and each time she held my hands warmly into her room. Despite the number of times that we have met, she was always very quick to give me good and warm cat-bath and a heartily CBJ, she could always make my dick hard quickly. She would then sit on top immediately and ride me for at least 10 min., rocking my dick like a professional jockey. Vivian has very big natural boobs (37DD). Very few girls have her angel face and a devil's body. Her skin is snow-white, like normal Korean girls. Previously her skin was a bit dry, but now with regular application of good body lotion, her skin is as smooth as silk. I always held up her tits while she was riding to prevent her tits from moving up and down too much (too heavy and the movements might tear her tits muscle).

In the mish position, looking at the big tits and pretty face often made me feel I was in heaven. I complimented her all the time that her pussy was as tight as the first time I met her in this shop, She has the skills to pull in her pussy muscle which then made my cork feel her pussy even tighter. After putting quite a lot of KY into her pussy, I often was in the mish position for more than 15 min., sometimes pounding hard and fast, and sometimes moving slowly. In this 15 min, we had lots of sweet chats. Vivian is more than a good working girl to me, she seems more like my girl friend while chatting.

On Thursday, I told her that I might go overseas for quite an extended period very soon and she in turn told me that she might return to Korea later this year as she has been in Australia for a few yrs and she missed home. Suddenly we both had a sad feeling as there could be an end to our liaison soon. By the time I returned from overseas, she might be gone (perhaps forever??).

We are both sensible adults and know that good things will always come to an end. So we agreed to meet a few more times before I leave Sydney and she said she would be eagerly waiting for my next meeting with her. No date agreed yet, but surely this will happen.

Vivian's sexy photo as downloaded from the shop's recent roster so that readers can see how lucky I am to have such a nice girl for the past 2 years and understand why I kept coming back for her.

vivian3..jpg

Go see her many times as u can before all gone with the wind braa