Thread: holland park mozies

Senior Member(無間使者)

holland park mozies

tryed this place today,well it was not what i expected!!! the deal was 90 for two hours two ladys,one each hour.
    the room was next to the street and very noisy,bright and hard to relax in. no music??
    the lady told me she was from twan,and it was her last day!! so i think to myself could be good.. noooo
    terrible massage and asked to have a change of rooms for the second hour,was told there were two thai ladys on today
    asked if i could have one of them for the second hour..nooooo was left sudenly and a lady from malaysia came in about 5 mins later .
    i asked to shower as was not even offered hot towel,or even rub down with a dry towel,??? sad as i hate it when they do not bother to say whats
    going on!!! so of i go to the shower and after return to say what happened to the room change?? lady from thai??? both answered with the dumb
    face.. shit then i just said not good enough and left!!! this is not what i hope all customers get.. they need to learn that customer service is important..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    they must put the new girls on Sunday that cant massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mozzie

They are the equivalent of Beagle Boys in the pizza business. Cheap, limited extra toppings and you often leave feeling unsatisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lutwyche Branch

I have been visiting the lutwyche branch of Mozhi lately and have been very happy with the 2 hour for $90 deal. Mozhis is always good for for being able to see some differant nationalities as well. Last week I had a great massage from a lovely lady from Ecuador. All massages have been strictly legit though.