Thread: Amazing new handjob method

BrainSex

Amazing new handjob method

On a rainy weekend I dropped by a place at Milton that I have previously reviewed.

Different girl, front room and wasn't expecting too much more than standard extras. HJ only, clothes stayed on.

But wow, her HJ technique which she says she invented herself. Towards the end, she has one hand holding at the bottom of my shaft and her other hand working around the flange. Just concentrating that area with lots of oil. The cum stroke she just had two fingers concentrating on the tip. Came in buckets.

Brainsex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What was the damage? I see it was good VFM then?

Banned
    Hey bro.
    Great that this manual technique innovation is becoming more common
    Imagine if McDonalds over the years just continued to serve the Big Mac, with no alternatives to make the menu more interesting

Love to hear that some women put some imagination into their effort
    Cheers to all

BrainSex
    Thanks for the positive info. For me it seems extras are +$50 these days.

On a side note, I have removed my offer to assist people via PM. It's amazing how many lurkers come out with "0" posts.

Happy punting

Brainsex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would most of the pms be from zero posters?
    Most people do want something for nothing.

Banned
    I am often writing about the number of lurkers here

Just yesterday:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...s-on-the-Forum

The advertisers dont mind, they just want clicks, clicks, clicks, and fair enough
    But to me it feels like AUS99 has organised a picnic, with music and entertainment, and some people invite themselves, help themselves to food, and p-ss off, without bringing a plate, or talking to the other guests

But not surprising, just a microcosm of human nature. Many more takers than givers in this world

I may start a thread once this one dies down, saying I have the details of a lady on Wechat who will have sex for free, and is anyone interested
    Any lurker who PMs me will get given the link to this thread LOL