Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian Star - Nicole

Asian Star - Nicole

Not much happening here lately so thought should add something here. I went to Asian Star on the weekend and had a great time with Nicole.

Nicole was the best in the line up, actually to be more accurate she was the friendliest.
    It's a mystery why some girls intriduce themselves but stay right away - no shake of the hand.
    I think it might be their way of telling you they don't want you to pick them.
    I hope I don't look that bad that they need to do that
    Only Tanya (a size 10 Thai with huge E cups) and Nicole extended their hand out to me to shake.
    Nicole lingered the longest and this is how I make my decision nowadays.
    Nicole is also pretty hot so that helped as well.
    She was engaging and was make an effort in conversation up to the room.
    She has a huge tatoo on her back and legs which I didn't really notice until she got undressed...it's not really my thing but it's not like I'm going to marry her.
    The usual shower and cat bath ensued.
    The CBJ was actually quite good from her.
    I then askled her to lay down so I could enter her in missionary.
    She was expressive without being overly fake.

Of course all legal services (nothing natural) so it may not be so interesting for you guys but wanted to help build up this forum again for everyone's benefit.

I would definitiely see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nice

Hey mate correct about most of the punters choice of shops. Can't speak for the others but more me its a bit more of a thrill in the massage shops. U pay a bit more but I find u get a lot of other perks. Where was the girl from tgat u ended up getting. Was there much in the way of lookers working.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been to AS and Yumi a few times each, found the girls there are better quality than what you get with the private MLs, however, the routine is always the same there, with no real passion or ... fun? so I tend to stick to my regulars in the massage shops. But hopefully, that might change, if anyone has found any legal brothels offering better services, just pm me and I would be happy to exchange some of my regular MLs in return

You're probably not going to find outstanding service at a brothel unless you somehow really "click" with the girl but this is rare.
    It will usually be the same old routine but sometimes things can happen - very rare though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree.....the girls at brothels usually have 2 week stints - 10.00 till 3.00 in the morning and are getting hammered constantly....it would be tough to stay chirpy by the end of it.....at least the private ones can switch their phones off and take a break -- all women are moody !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    all women are moody !
    that's why cyclones use women names

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    I agree.....the girls at brothels usually have 2 week stints - 10.00 till 3.00 in the morning and are getting hammered constantly....it would be tough to stay chirpy by the end of it.....at least the private ones can switch their phones off and take a break -- all women are moody !
    What do expect mate with the amount of complete fuckwits they see, not to mention the stupid Indians who don't take showers, all the idiots trying to court them, than dickhead white guys who don't know how to fuck, than worst of them all, arab lowlife scumbags, best to put a bullet through there head. I'd be pissed off too if I was a WL. My ex used to work at yimi's and asian star and the stories she would tell me make me ashamed to be a man, so many dickheads, makes it bad for all the good decent guys out there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hai-fat View Post
    all the idiots trying to court them ........ My ex used to work at yimi's and asian star .
    Need I say more?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

I suspect you one of the White dickheads I'm referring too.......

Needs i say more??

But don't worry, the WL's win in the end, they get your money and laugh when u leave

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I suspect you one of the White dickheads I'm referring too.......

Needs i say more??

But don't worry, the WL's win in the end, they get your money and laugh when u leave
    You can suspect anything you like, but obviously just a knee jerk reaction to the embarrassment of your own words.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    You can suspect anything you like, but obviously just a knee jerk reaction to the embarrassment of your own words.
    Oh god, i'm sooooooooo embarrassed......oh my.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh god, i'm sooooooooo embarrassed......oh my.
    You can try to downplay it all you want. But you clearly reacted in a defensive manner after your own stupidity was thrown back in your face.

If that isn't a sign of embarrassment, then what is?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ymmv

I had a great run at AS last year. About four punts in a row were absolute crackers!

I've visited three times so far this year, all session were pretty meh.....

It can be just pure luck sometimes me thinks....However, my earlier morning punts seemed to turn out the best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

Rottenfart, Do u honestly think I give a fuck what u or others think of me here, don't be deluded. Just be a gentleman faggot and u might get better service than u get now.......

Don't be poofter.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Rottenfart, Do u honestly think I give a fuck what u or others think of me here, don't be deluded. Just be a gentleman faggot and u might get better service than u get now.......

Don't be poofter.
    You seem to care enough to get riled up and respond in an abusive manner about it. Surely if you didn't care at all you would remain calm and/or simply ignore me when I show everyone how stupid you are.

You see there is a difference between merely claiming something, and it actually being true. Something the lesser educated seem to struggle to understand.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

You seem to care enough to get riled up and respond in an abusive manner about it. Surely if you didn't care at all you would remain calm and/or simply ignore me when I show everyone how stupid you are.

You see there is a difference between merely claiming something, and it actually being true. Something the lesser educated seem to struggle to understand.
    Not riled up my stupid little friend, just stating fact. Something I'm entitled to do. But hey, I'm not allowed to because I am not of the standard of your "supperior" educated intellect. First thing one does if they can't win a argument is state how much better "educated" that are. Your pathetic psychology does not work with me.

I better not say anymore, u might be mistaken for thinking I give a fuck.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not riled up my stupid little friend, just stating fact. Something I'm entitled to do. But hey, I'm not allowed to because I am not of the standard of your "supperior" educated intellect. First thing one does if they can't win a argument is state how much better "educated" that are. Your pathetic psychology does not work with me.

I better not say anymore, u might be mistaken for thinking I give a fuck.
    Facts? What facts? All you have done is spout abusive rhetoric such as your constant homophobic rants.

How can you be entitled to do something but in the next sentence you say you are not allowed to?

Supperior? I think you mean superior

"First thing one does if they can't win a argument is state how much better "educated" that are. Your pathetic psychology does not work with me" ? Actually the first thing people tend to do when they are losing an argument is get abusive as a defence mechanism.

As for me implying that you are lesser educated because I am supposedly losing an argument? Seems the above items support my assertion, what have you got to support yours?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

Facts? What facts? All you have done is spout abusive rhetoric such as your constant homophobic rants.

How can you be entitled to do something but in the next sentence you say you are not allowed to?

Supperior? I think you mean superior

"First thing one does if they can't win a argument is state how much better "educated" that are. Your pathetic psychology does not work with me" ? Actually the first thing people tend to do when they are losing an argument is get abusive as a defence mechanism.

As for me implying that you are lesser educated because I am supposedly losing an argument? Seems the above items support my assertion, what have you got to support yours?

As I said, your words don't meaning anything to me. Sorry about my spelling here, your right your the educated one, which must mean in your self riotous mind you are correct. Nothing you say has any effect on me. Maybe the homophobic rants struck a nerve with you because you are one?. Don't worry, if your a fag I'm not going to discriminate against u.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As I said, your words don't meaning anything to me.
    I don't expect them to, most of what I said surely goes straight over your head.

Maybe the homophobic rants struck a nerve with you because you are one?
    You seem confused. I am not reacting to your abusive posts. Your abusive posts were a reaction to me showing everyone how stupid you are, IN YOUR OWN WORDS. ha ha

"all the idiots trying to court them ........ My ex used to work at yimi's and asian star ."

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

double post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast