Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian Star - Nicole

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

No I'm not confused at all, you are confused. Because you keep writing back despite my lack of interest in your opinion. Reading comprehension is certainly not one of your strong points. Shows just how educated you must be when you don't read. This demonstrated to everyone how stupid YOU are

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hai-fat View Post
    No I'm not confused at all, you are confused. Because you keep writing back despite my lack of interest in your opinion. Reading comprehension is certainly not one of your strong points. Shows just how educated you must be when you don't read. This demonstrated to everyone how stupid YOU are
    Notice how your tone has changed from abusive to attempts at logic? You claim to have no interest in what I have said and yet here you are now attempting (dismally) to mimic me. As I said, claiming something doesn't make it the truth.

I will leave you with that to ponder as it's obvious that you are determined to keep posting no matter how nonsensical your arguments get, and I am sure others are already tired of it all.

PS I can already guess what your attempt at a comeback will be, willing to prove me right, yet again?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I don't expect them to, most of what I said surely goes straight over your head."
    Reminds me the reply of Drax the destroyer from Guardians of the Galaxy
    "nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast, I would catch it" and that's some thing Hai-Fat would say lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't expect them to, most of what I said surely goes straight over your head.

You seem confused. I am not reacting to your abusive posts. Your abusive posts were a reaction to me showing everyone how stupid you are, IN YOUR OWN WORDS. ha ha

"all the idiots trying to court them ........ My ex used to work at yimi's and asian star ."
    This forum has got even worse since last time I was here. Now useful threads are being derailed by scrubs like Rottenlittlepunt who feel the need to make an example of a new member who doesn't possess a high level of internet savvy.

Thanks Spiral but unfortunately the boat for normal people like you who would rather spend their hard earned in an establishment that does not provide illegal services has sailed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Irony

The only reason this forum has gotten even worse since last time you were here FB, is because of all your multiple personalities / troll accounts running rampant.

Attention Whore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Wepner View Post
    The only reason this forum has gotten even worse since last time you were here FB, is because of all your multiple personalities / troll accounts running rampant.

Attention Whore.
    Yes I'm the cause of all this "mr I never posted until a month ago but instantly know all the history of what has been happening on this forum".

Fangbanger ruined this forum because he was the one who created and participated in threads that included details about illegal massage shops while ignoring members who posted details about legitimate providers. Fangbanger ruined this forum because he was the one who scared away any new member who didn't have close to the amount of posts Brainsex and Brownwallaby have by suggesting they are a pimp. Fangbanger ruined this forum because he was the one who got upset about members posting the names of those poor ML's who were providing illegal services to "feed their families and get by in life". Fangbanger was that 50 year old creepy guy who knew everything about everything and gave fantastic advice to aspiring scumbags like "hey, go to that illegal services shop on V day and take her roses" (yes well done creepy Einstein)

Quite frankly my dear Watson....you have outdone yourself with your amazing accusations.

All sarcasm for those who lack any sort of intelligence.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FangBanger View Post
    Yes I'm the cause of all this "mr I never posted until a month ago but instantly know all the history of what has been happening on this forum".

Fangbanger ruined this forum because he was the one who created and participated in threads that included details about illegal massage shops while ignoring members who posted details about legitimate providers. Fangbanger ruined this forum because he was the one who scared away any new member who didn't have close to the amount of posts Brainsex and Brownwallaby have by suggesting they are a pimp. Fangbanger ruined this forum because he was the one who got upset about members posting the names of those poor ML's who were providing illegal services to "feed their families and get by in life". Fangbanger was that 50 year old creepy guy who knew everything about everything and gave fantastic advice to aspiring scumbags like "hey, go to that illegal services shop on V day and take her roses" (yes well done creepy Einstein)

Quite frankly my dear Watson....you have outdone yourself with your amazing accusations.

All sarcasm for those who lack any sort of intelligence.
    I'm simply pointing out you're not a genius. I suspect you , along with your totally fucked up multi personaliites and bizzaar behavior, really do need to get out more.

I can use the search function bro.

You're previous post (along with all the troll accounts), prove you to be nothing more than a weird little mouth-breeder.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:

Notice how your tone has changed from abusive to attempts at logic? You claim to have no interest in what I have said and yet here you are now attempting (dismally) to mimic me. As I said, claiming something doesn't make it the truth.

I will leave you with that to ponder as it's obvious that you are determined to keep posting no matter how nonsensical your arguments get, and I am sure others are already tired of it all.

PS I can already guess what your attempt at a comeback will be, willing to prove me right, yet again?

Rottenfart, don't worry, it's only nonsensical to you because u are stupid ignorant faggot

I had a few WL girlfriends, nothing I'm embarrassed or ashame about. Your stupid assertion that I am, does not bother me. Hell, your money might have even gone into my ex's pocket, stupid desperate prick u are.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Wepner View Post

Attention Whore.
    I actually think he pretty much nailed it.

Anyone else see the irony in FangBanger bitching about this thread going off topic?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well, back to the topic, visited AS today and was surprised by the line up
    not by the look of them but the way they eager to have good time with you..
    had Y in the end as i just felt that i had a nice click with her.
    into the room, passion service all along, left really pleased..
    might visit one more before she goes..

realizing AS standard's being up these days, as compared to 476? anyone feels the same ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "had Y in the end"

Whose End ???

Just kidding. Thanks to both of you for posting on topic. I've never been to either of these places, although this thread is starting to make me think about it.

Can anyone comment on the AS vs 476 comparison ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    "had Y in the end"

Whose End ???

Just kidding. Thanks to both of you for posting on topic. I've never been to either of these places, although this thread is starting to make me think about it.

Can anyone comment on the AS vs 476 comparison ?
    IMHO, judging on personal experience, AS is the better of the two. I reckon the strike rate of getting good service is around 70% compared to YIMI's at around 50%.
    The girls at AS seem to be a little more friendly. May have to do with management / culture, who knows?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12