Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to stop punting, just to hard

Junior Member(有D料到)

Trying to stop punting, just to hard

So I've been puntin for a year. Was a member of this forum but never really logged in much. I feel I stayed away to avoid the temptation....Till recently...but now I feel I' just need to punt ever so often....it might not be a bad thing...but it isn't a good thing either...when I do come across a good punt it seems all worth it...but there are days I wish I hadn't.....but because of the reviews I read here..there are fewer bad days..

Just want to thank you guys for all the hard work put out there in the field...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes well it's an addiction...that's for sure.

If you find a magic cure can u let me know....

Try to make it three times a week at home with your MRS !

That will stop the addictions !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

BrainSex
    find something to fill in your time, Top 20 great adventures and work productively towards those

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Try having a wank every morning, or doin the Mrs every morning, if that's not enough squeeze one in at lunch time as well!
    You can't shoot wild game if yer don't have any ammo
    I haven't actually tried the above so not sure if it will work, but don't know what else would short of becoming a eunuch ...

Banned
    Try going exclusively with random Wechat or Cracker advertisements, and trust every photo, every claim
    Choose the advertisements that ask for $300 + / hour, and pay the money to the person when you get there, no second thoughts and no bailing early

Do that a few times, get removed from your cash, and that will definitely put you off

Maybe not a cure, but just another idea to add to the above suggestions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I spend more money keeping willie happy than the grocery bill...
    How much is your avg weekly punt?
    And even if i get burned with expensive punts....a few weeks later and the want is back...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good suggestions....probably spend about 10 pc of my income punting.....which is disposable...

Some blokes like betting, others go to restaurants 3 or 4 times a week or have model trains...

I look at as a hobby..- and it is physically healthy !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When comparing it to gambling and drinking or doing drugs, punting isn't really so bad to be honest.

Banned
    "You can't shoot wild game if yer don't have any ammo"

May I add this to the nominations for AUS99 quote of the year for 2015
    Do we have a "AUS99 quote of the year 2015" thread yet ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dunno how u guys do It. Im flat broke just going to ml once a week. Ive stopped for a couple months to regain some much needed funds

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most regular punters are earning at least 40k a year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Most regular punters are earning at least 40k a year.
    ...and also without much debt as possible and a regular visit monthly. That can be done.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    Some blokes like betting, others go to restaurants 3 or 4 times a week or have model trains...I look at as a hobby..- and it is physically healthy !
    I'll go out with a chick out for dinner or drinks (usually both) just to feel a bit of what might be termed normality, and wake up the next morning with a full sack if things didn't go to plan 'n just think 'Jeez I coulda spent that punting and gone home smiling!' You win some you lose some...

A punt will ensue the next day just to blow the steam off. Double cash goin out the window... I'll never learn!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Dam

I spent between 15 to 20k last year. And that's with a missus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fuck i feel better reading this thread. If i go once a fortnight i feel like I'm going too much.

married.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think once fortnight is about normal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great thread guys, so much better than some of the crap that's often talked about on here.
    Just for the record, I'm in my 50's and married, have tried to stop punting but it is addictive.
    Haven't done too many Brothels, I like the excitement of the shop, the tease, not knowing if it will or won't, I know it sounds dumb, but it floats my boat.
    I suppose I do it fortnightly, and spend about $100 (Gold Coast) to $200, Brisbane each time. If you get a shocker, I leave and swear I'm giving it up for good, but I return a few weeks later. If you come across a good one😃, I want to go back the next day and see where else it may lead.
    Certainly no where near $20k a year, but I would do close to $10 if you factor in overseas business trips and holidays!
    I go to Sydney 4 or 5 times a year, and use this Forum for research, God I wish I lived in Sydney. I am by no means an authority on Sydney, but if any one from Brissy is going down and wants some help, only to happy to give some advice.
    Any way, that's my two cents worth, happy punting fellas

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Great thread guys, so much better than some of the crap that's often talked about on here.
    Just for the record, I'm in my 50's and married, have tried to stop punting but it is addictive.
    Haven't done too many Brothels, I like the excitement of the shop, the tease, not knowing if it will or won't, I know it sounds dumb, but it floats my boat.
    I suppose I do it fortnightly, and spend about $100 (Gold Coast) to $200, Brisbane each time. If you get a shocker, I leave and swear I'm giving it up for good, but I return a few weeks later. If you come across a good one😃, I want to go back the next day and see where else it may lead.
    Certainly no where near $20k a year, but I would do close to $10 if you factor in overseas business trips and holidays!
    I go to Sydney 4 or 5 times a year, and use this Forum for research, God I wish I lived in Sydney. I am by no means an authority on Sydney, but if any one from Brissy is going down and wants some help, only to happy to give some advice.
    Any way, that's my two cents worth, happy punting fellas
    I am actually glad that I don't live in Sydney, otherwise I will be broke in no time. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like the title says
    Trying to stop Punting, just too hard
    Literally "it's hard" that's why can't give up punting lol

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast