Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to stop punting, just to hard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go about once a fortnight also but lately been going once a week im single good income no kids so no real problem but i do some times think jeez spent 500 last month could put that on mortgage then think fuck it i could be dead next week lol
    also agree i like the bit of thrill of the shop will she wont she how much can i get her to do more than full service private have had some great regulars over years at HD i treat em nice am always clean and respectful and they seem to look after me a bit more than usual customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    give up punting cut back maybe week to fortnightly to monthly now back to weekly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That appears to be the main attraction.

I've had a crack at quitting a few times by doing all of the above, but I always find that in the end, my willpower to resist just isn't there. Usually a relapse will result in 3 or 4 punts in the week until it settles back into one every fortnight or so.

Banned
    The greatest temptation is reading the good reviews, and wanting to get in on the action

But then you realise if you can hold out for a few weeks, that in the next 6 weeks you notice other good reviews, and so on, so you really havent missed anything

Its not like there will be good reviews in March 2014, and then everything is bad reviews for the rest of 2015-2016

The biggest disincentive is when you lose big money in other areas of life, such as on gambling, or many debts, or one huge debt, or losing a job

In difficult financial times, to tune out from the good reviews, but keeping your ear to the ground as to the good shops, and aiming for an end of year big bash, is another strategy

If you dont go out one week, then next week is a free punt

Hold off for longer than a week, and you cut down the habit

My regards to all working ladies

I've found that I have a habit of reading the massage and 'erotic relaxation' ads, even when I'm trying not to punt. This usually only feeds the apetite so even if i stop it for a while, I end up reading the ads which eventually ends up with me back in the saddle ... as it were ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've decided to try a new hobby instead. I'm planning to pick up guitar again. At least that should occupy my time and take my mind off punting. Although getting a guitar won't be cheap, but at least in the long run, I can save, especially with the money that I've put into punting, I can easily save up to get my guitar.

I was thinking of other hobbies such as gaming but I know if I get a new notebook, I'll end up getting back to this forum and be tempted to punt again And also, video games are not that cheap too....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you find a cure could you let me know....

Quote Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
    I've decided to try a new hobby instead. I'm planning to pick up guitar again. At least that should occupy my time and take my mind off punting. Although getting a guitar won't be cheap, but at least in the long run, I can save, especially with the money that I've put into punting, I can easily save up to get my guitar.

I was thinking of other hobbies such as gaming but I know if I get a new notebook, I'll end up getting back to this forum and be tempted to punt again And also, video games are not that cheap too....
    Good luck with that. I play guitar and it hasn't stopped me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a very normal middle aged bloke. The only thing that has worked for me is I went to a sex shop and bought a "fleshlight" which is basically a latex portable vagina. I know that might sound a bit odd but if women can have dildos why can't a guy have a latex vagina ? Plus if you get caught by the mrs or girlfriend it's hardly a crime worth divorce.

I'm surprised how realistic it is...I have found if I use it a few times a week it takes the edge off and for $150 it has been a good investment.

I don't visit sex workers for the social aspect...just want to get a shot away. This works well as a money saver.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Good luck with that. I play guitar and it hasn't stopped me
    I know, because sooner or later, I'll go back to punting

lol - I have actually costed a guitar I'd love to get. It's only around a $1000, so nothing overly expensive and I've measured it in terms of punts. 10 x $100 massages (on average) and bam, there's my guitar. A couple of months of punts! If I gave up properly for 12 months, I could afford something a hell of a lot more than a $1000. But noooo just can't seem to stop. Frickin' addiction!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    I'm a very normal middle aged bloke. The only thing that has worked for me is I went to a sex shop and bought a "fleshlight" which is basically a latex portable vagina. I know that might sound a bit odd but if women can have dildos why can't a guy have a latex vagina ? Plus if you get caught by the mrs or girlfriend it's hardly a crime worth divorce.

I'm surprised how realistic it is...I have found if I use it a few times a week it takes the edge off and for $150 it has been a good investment.

I don't visit sex workers for the social aspect...just want to get a shot away. This works well as a money saver.
    Can you put it in the dishwasher

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ha ha I wouldn't recommend putting it in the dishwasher...I do recommend u clean it with warm water and spray it with an anti bacterial spray which u can pick up at a sex shop....basically the same as the real thing ! It won't argue with u and u can give it a hiding without any complaints !

Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post

I have thought about scoring a fleshlight or some other similar device. One of those realistic sex dolls wouldn't go astray either, but they're a tad more expensive and a lot more difficult to hide from the mrs. I don't know if it would be enough to stop me punting though. I enjoy the interaction with the woman as well as all the sensations that go with the service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    lol - I have actually costed a guitar I'd love to get. It's only around a $1000, so nothing overly expensive and I've measured it in terms of punts. 10 x $100 massages (on average) and bam, there's my guitar. A couple of months of punts! If I gave up properly for 12 months, I could afford something a hell of a lot more than a $1000. But noooo just can't seem to stop. Frickin' addiction!
    yeah, I know, My guitar budget is half of that. Also I know I'll be back to punting right after that, especially when work could get busy and there's overtime to be collected from there. I've swear I won't take anymore sickies and if I hold firm, I know I'll be going back to my regulars to get a rub down.

Longest that I've put off is last year going 3 months straight. I'm just barely making to the 1st month

Senior Member(無間使者)

Word has it that the song 'House of the Rising Sun' by the Animals was about a brothel that's 'been the ruin of many a poor boy' ... I often think of this on my punts ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU

Even the classic Russian author, Leo Tolstoy, (you may know him from such epics as 'War & Peace'), wrote a list of 17 things a man should do. One of those was to limit brothel visits to 2 a month. He obviously struggled with punting, because he later on added to the list two other items, 'keep away from women', and 'suppress lust by working hard'. I'm not sure if he played the guitar to distract himself, lol.

• Wake at five o’clock
    • Go to bed no later than ten o’clock
    • Two hours permissible for sleeping during the day
    • Eat moderately
    • Avoid sweet foods
    • Walk for an hour every day
    • Visit a brothel only twice a month
    • Love those to whom I could be of service
    • Disregard all public opinion not based on reason
    • Only do one thing at a time
    • Disallow flights of imagination unless necessary

Later additions: