Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to stop punting, just to hard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideGentleman View Post
    The golden rule.

Have a wank first.
    Very true. Or work out... hard... that gets rid of a lot of stress!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Even the classic Russian author, Leo Tolstoy, (you may know him from such epics as 'War & Peace'), wrote a list of 17 things a man should do. One of those was to limit brothel visits to 2 a month.
    That is so uncanny, I came to this thread about to post that I was going to try and limit my punts to once or twice a month and saw this (hadn't viewed this thread in a while)....

I've been thinking, for me I started at a punt maybe every two or three months, then once a month and it stayed there for ages until I got in to massages... Nothing wrong with a massage right? Well there is when you start going fortnightly, then weekly, then twice a week.... and tipping.... it becomes a problem for me.

I used to log in here and not understand people that posted at 6am... well now, I check this board on waking, I look at it on breaks at work, I get home and spend an hour or so planning a punt.... whether I go that night or another night.... for me it's taking a lot of my time... getting in the way so to speak. It's because a financial burden and I'm not getting other stuff done in life I've been putting off....

So here I am, the first step admitting my problem...

I'm going to try and limit my punts, I think cold turkey is just never going to work... I'm going to set myself a budget....

It will be enough money to have 2 punts a month. Pocket money on a budget... I can use it however I want in that month but once it's gone it's gone until my next punting budget....

Going to give it a serious shot. Wish me luck!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The acknowledgement is good! Recognising that is the first step towards taking suitable action, and I think the key here is the discipline once you have decided on your course of action. And what you propose sounds reasonable, as a way to wean you off the habit progressively. I wish you all the best with your efforts!

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post

Dude, I wish you luck. Everything you wrote, I can identify with. But here I am planning a punt for tomorrow, after having one just four days ago, banging the missus a couple of times over the weekend, punting last week and going to schedule one next week. Sigh ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's a tough one man, good luck with your efforts.

Senior Member(無間使者)

-

Maybe this might cure you.....looks like a bargain at $600,,,,, just don't get too physical cause you may break her hip, spine and both legs..

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_45...xperience.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    Maybe this might cure you.....looks like a bargain at $600,,,,, just don't get too physical cause you may break her hip, spine and both legs..

holy shit. I wonder how many customers she has. I'd balk at $600 for 30 mins even with a complete hotty. Fuck that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post

That's got to be someone playing a joke.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yikes. Hope so....

My other rule of life is to only search for possible "punts" when I'm in the mood and not on a daily basis.

That ideally would include checking posts here

What I hate is that when I'm about to embark on a punt I'm like a kid in a candy store: too many options! I'll check the usual places, like locanto, gumtree, backpage/cracker, ads in the paper, this forum. then i can't decide which one. occasionally i'll just end up with a favourite i've been to before. let me say this though, it has never stopped me punting, it's just a matter of making a decision and running with it. of course, sometimes the decision is made for me if the ML doesn't answer, i'll head to a 2nd or 3rd option.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's It. Too many options. Although not all of them do it for me in Brisbane. If I were in Sydney it would be rough.

Going to grab myself a flesh light. They are pretty good. Also these look interesting!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bLV1R_j_gvk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me the urge gets me at the end of the day. When the day's work is done I think 'what now' and after a couple of drinks to wind down it's on of course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is so uncanny, I came to this thread about to post that I was going to try and limit my punts to once or twice a month and saw this (hadn't viewed this thread in a while)....

I've been thinking, for me I started at a punt maybe every two or three months, then once a month and it stayed there for ages until I got in to massages... Nothing wrong with a massage right? Well there is when you start going fortnightly, then weekly, then twice a week.... and tipping.... it becomes a problem for me.

I used to log in here and not understand people that posted at 6am... well now, I check this board on waking, I look at it on breaks at work, I get home and spend an hour or so planning a punt.... whether I go that night or another night.... for me it's taking a lot of my time... getting in the way so to speak. It's because a financial burden and I'm not getting other stuff done in life I've been putting off....

So here I am, the first step admitting my problem...

I'm going to try and limit my punts, I think cold turkey is just never going to work... I'm going to set myself a budget....

It will be enough money to have 2 punts a month. Pocket money on a budget... I can use it however I want in that month but once it's gone it's gone until my next punting budget....

I start work at 6.30am and by the time I come home, and wind down and sleep, there's no time at night to post, other than the weekends. That's why some of my posts are early in the morning.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Good luck mate. I've been away from all shops for 18 weeks now. The temptation to get back is there but so far it's manageable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Good luck mate. I've been away from all shops for 18 weeks now. The temptation to get back is there but so far it's manageable
    Thanks mate. I thought you'd be quiet! What is your secret?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    well, some of them are available outside. not too many choices but enough for me .....

18 weeks??? Holy shit. What's your secret? I can't stay away for more than a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well, some of them are available outside. not too many choices but enough for me .....
    If you can't go to the massage shop... then bring them to you?

I thought you had a magic bullet there for a moment. I suppose if you take it literally "You have been away from all shops for 18 weeks now"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    of course their bosses don't know and largely there is no monetary exchange involved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Wallaby is dating a penniless, non English speaking foreigner who works in a massage shop....are we supposed to be impressed ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast