Thread: Hue Massage Wilston review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hue Massage Wilston review

Been there a few times.

House set up located on Kedron brook rd....not a very private entry so be careful,

Girl A --- I?? Massage 9, looks 7.5, attitude 8, ending 8, value for money 8,,

Girl B --- N??? Massage 8, looks 7.5, attitude 8, ending 7.5, value for money 8

$60 for an hour massage plus basic ending $30 which by brisbane standards is pretty good. Nice girls, genuine age mid 20's with good massage skills,

They want $70 topless or $100 nude which is ridiculous....but if you are happy with good technique flip with no extras for $30 its not a bad way to spend an hour...

PM me if you want the names - there is a 3rd girl starting with M that doesn't look too bad either....well from a distance anyway...Compared to Ocean Star, QJ and Phoenix its vfm....

BrainSex
    thanks for the venue intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The owner is a genuinely nice lady, highly recommend this place. Funnily enough the other girls are nowhere near as good looking as the boss - chubby and homely faces - but all have excellent technique and better than boss If you can't leave smiling for only 30 smacks extra, you'll never be happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

hi

How to send pm..pls help

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

hi

Hello bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

hi

Quote Originally Posted by a2s2h1i View Post
    How to send pm..pls help
    Quote Originally Posted by a2s2h1i View Post
    Hello bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    Been there a few times.

House set up located on Kedron brook rd....not a very private entry so be careful,

Girl A --- I?? Massage 9, looks 7.5, attitude 8, ending 8, value for money 8,,

Girl B --- N??? Massage 8, looks 7.5, attitude 8, ending 7.5, value for money 8

$60 for an hour massage plus basic ending $30 which by brisbane standards is pretty good. Nice girls, genuine age mid 20's with good massage skills,

They want $70 topless or $100 nude which is ridiculous....but if you are happy with good technique flip with no extras for $30 its not a bad way to spend an hour...

PM me if you want the names - there is a 3rd girl starting with M that doesn't look too bad either....well from a distance anyway...Compared to Ocean Star, QJ and Phoenix its vfm....
    can u please pm me rob.i really can't understand the way u send pm..it would be really helpful.
    Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went there last week after seeing this. Located on the main steert and there is a house next door close to the gate so it gives less privacy for entrance. Pressed a bell and a chubby girl answered the door... She's probably the biggest masseuse I've seen so far..asked if there is another girl and she said no they are busy but clearly no one was there as it was pretty late. So didn't proceed...Don't know what others experience was but mine wasn't great... Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I did meet her and my apologies it wasn't in the review.....there is one little water buffalo there and she must be getting very used to rejection....the other 3 or so are all quite ok to look at......bad recruiting by the boss I reckon....

Junior Member(有D料到)

Chubby

My experience was the funniest
    I was approaching the door and I saw this chubby huge girl stand up and walk towards the door as she noticed me entering the garden ... I have never U turned so fast lol -- I bolted back and tripped on the step and didn't look back lmao -- she would have seen me on the floor --- didn't return again

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    it's funny. If you look at the thread on Stoneham shop nearly 2 years ago the same girl has got some glowing reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The time I saw her she ushered me into a room and I said no I don't want you, can u go away and send in the other girl.....she looks like she could play for the Broncos in the 2nd row......she is probably a nice person but I'm the one paying !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    The time I saw her she ushered me into a room and I said no I don't want you, can u go away and send in the other girl.....she looks like she could play for the Broncos in the 2nd row......she is probably a nice person but I'm the one paying !
    I tried to send you a pm but don't know how to... Can you please pm me, if you don't mind.. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)

Girls name.

I think u will find the girls name is irean. Well was at other shop. She has been around for a few years now. Prob Time she moved on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome. Cheers for the intel gentleman.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very close to me. Will try tomorrow thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tried this place last week, so so experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been there already. I had a plus size girl gave me a massage. She was nice but massage was too hard. I don't really mind chubby girls as long as they have pretty face but this girl was just normal looking so nothing happened in the end.