Visited Diamonds 81 in Crows Nest at a Whimisical chance a week ago. I hadn't been here for a few years since it the then management had been 'outed' for some bad lady visa practises. I'm not in agreement with the new managements "PM" policy of targeting forum members like myself, inviting me to be a paid reviewer (see my earlier post on general talk tonight) but I have enjoyed two encounters with young Celin.

Celin is half Thai/Malay, aged 23, short black hair, size 6, slim legs, lovely tight butt, silky smooth and lots more. A week ago, when on a whim, I first saw her, and enjoyed her delights, I knew I had to see her again.

So my one hour visit today was a booking, not a 'chance encounter'. Celine recognised and welcomed me immediately, took my hand and led me to the room, same room as last week! She had her clothes off well before me and had the shower going.

She is not sexually inexperienced, but is new to the brothel industry. Straight away, she is washing me down and stroking my cock to attention. She is welcoming my recipricration as I soap her nether regions as well.

All the time, we are having a good conversation. She is here on a student visa, learning English, but she has a good command already.

Dried off, onto the bed and she is straight away onto a BBBJ, and she is willing to give her throat the full extent. I have to pull her off and invite her into some more relaxed foreplay. We engage in some DFK with her lying on top of me, she has a lovely scent.

Position wise, she needs encouragement, as I ask that we change to sideways 69. She is fully shaven, great
tasting but sensitive pussy. She is going 'fast and furious' on my cock so I have to stop my pussy licking and tell her to slow the action. We roll over each other in this position for awhile before I invite her to sit above me in the overhead DATY position.

She misinterprets this, for some reason, and thinks I want to fuck her without a condom? Eventually, she understands and I'm able to better explore her pussy with my tongue. I don't think she has been in this position before as she gradually allows me slide my tongue along and between lips. I'm looking up as she is looking down and I can see she is enjoying herself. She is getting wetter and wetter, and she knows it, as she reaches for the tissue box and wipes my chin every now and then. Great young juices.

Condom on, cowgirl position (a week ago she just pounded me in this position) and Celin is just gliding up and down on me! All with a wonderful smile. Change to Mish, sideways and I wish doggy but I always come to quickly in that position.

Eventually, back to cowgirl Asian style, and we thrust hard against each other till I come. She asks if I want a massage but I'm happy to just lay in her arms and have her GFE attention for the last ten minutes. Wish I was young again.

Re: My earlier general talk post, this is not a paid review.