Thread: First visit since it opens - Crystal

Junior Member(有D料到)

First visit since it opens - Crystal

As the name suggested, Summerville, if you have been going to R&T in city, you know who the owner is of this brand new shop. So, I go visit and see what it is about.

The place is among other shops on 169 Harris Street. It is neat and tidy, with 4 or 5 rooms. It has shower, and back entrance too. And it is not in the middle of city, so less chance of being spotted.

It was Crystal's first day to work in the shop, and she also works in other shop, so she is experienced. After a bit of massage, I did not wait and started her to start part II. This last for the remaining 25 minutes. I would not go into details and all I could say is its GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds promising, will try to find the time to try out this place..

So this is Summer's new shop?

And Crystal the skinny Hong Kong girl with glasses ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Did someone mentioned the name Crystal!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, good to see Summer back!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Crystal is a girl from China, very cute one. And yes its Summer new shop too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So this is Summer's new shop?

And Crystal the skinny Hong Kong girl with glasses ?
    I saw Crystal today and she is not a skinny Hong Kong girl and she did not wear glasses. She was a very attractive tall Shenyang girl with a lovely face,long legs and a female swimmers body...IMHO. She did a great massage for Part 1 and was assisted by Summer for the first 5 minutes or so which I really liked. Part 2 was pretty good as well with a fair bit of auto roam by me and she was happy with that. She did the two handed twister style which I like. This place is so convenient to my place but I have to let Summer know to let me in the back door so many of my neighbours do not see me go in there. It is so hard to choose in between this place and CBD Posh....so many great girls in both shops.I went this arvo with my mate and all the girls were busy so we had to wait for maybe 15 minutes, but we were talking to the lovely Summer who convinced us that we as local should be there more often, and we will. We were tossing up who to take and I took Crystal and my mate took Michelle and she was very very pretty slim Thai girl.

Of course I will return to Crystal and yesterdays girl Yaya, but I want to try out Cici on Friday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too funny.. saw Crystal tonight and she said Summer had shown her a trick or two this morning and I was wondering who the lucky bugger was! I booked her on Summers recommendation and wasn't dissapointed. A tall girl, long legs decent figure, smallish boobs but very attractive.. big eyes, good lips and clear skin. A good solid massage working out some knots with plenty of small talk and once she was more comfortable she started to open up and was a pleasure to be with.. she likes oil and uses it well and wasn't shy at all. All up a good first visit and we'll worth a return...