Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ▇▇ Moon is BACK!!! Limited time per week!!Book Early!! ▇▇

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

outthere

Trying to book this sweetie now

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Without prejudice, this is the best ever review of Moon. I love her and would crawl over broken glass to hold her again.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=Perfect+woman

exclamation mark!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Prefix 'Sensasian' yeh, that our name:)

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Without prejudice, this is the best ever review of Moon. I love her and would crawl over broken glass to hold her again.

Broken Glass? Noooo, Moon would never let such thing happen to a lovely man like you! :P

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Without prejudice, this is the best ever review of Moon
    Err,. that is your review, gee you sure won't be getting any humility awards ...

Quote Originally Posted by Moonmoon View Post
    Broken Glass? Noooo, Moon would never let such thing happen to a lovely man like you! :P
    SensAsian ! Excellent Ann ! You sure have the touch in doing business, very relevant name !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    SensAsian ! Excellent Ann ! You sure have the touch in doing business, very relevant name !
    Thanks for your compliments Mr Wilisno! Its Moon's idea, she is the real telanted one~

Junior Member(有D料到)

Just had a read again~ I admire you Literary Skills! Mr Max Impact

Guys, come and meet the really Full Moon!

Just had a read again~ I admire you Literary Skills! Mr Max Impact

Guys, come and meet the really Full Moon!
    Counting down the days!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Counting down the days!
    It looks like your Christmas Wish, New Years dream, Birthday Present have all come true.

To put it simply Moon was a young woman at her peak last year. Lot's of guys always say they saw some woman and she would have looked hot 5, 10, 20 years ago, well Moon is the girl that looks hot now, but on top of that she is a lovely person as well.

I saw her a few times as you know but I doubt she would remember me well, if at all as I have a feeling she likes good looking guys like yourself so that probably rules me out from seeing her again as I wouldn't want to see a disappointed look in her eye when she meets me.

I am sure she will be busy. I wonder what the prices are now as she was a bargain at $380 per hour in my opinion. I just hope she hasn't changed much or at all, especially no boob jobs, fake lips etc as she is a naturally elegant beauty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    It looks like your Christmas Wish, New Years dream, Birthday Present have all come true.

To put it simply Moon was a young woman at her peak last year. Lot's of guys always say they saw some woman and she would have looked hot 5, 10, 20 years ago, well Moon is the girl that looks hot now, but on top of that she is a lovely person as well.

I saw her a few times as you know but I doubt she would remember me well, if at all as I have a feeling she likes good looking guys like yourself so that probably rules me out from seeing her again as I wouldn't want to see a disappointed look in her eye when she meets me.

I am sure she will be busy. I wonder what the prices are now as she was a bargain at $380 per hour in my opinion. I just hope she hasn't changed much or at all, especially no boob jobs, fake lips etc as she is a naturally elegant beauty.
    Of Course, I got a memory of a chicken but Moon has a memory of an elephant

Impact Bros you are both brilliant( said Moon!) and she is too naturally good for any plastic surgery~

SMS SensAsian 0405 585 113 Wechat ID: Syrupmm

Yes why change a work of art with plastic surgery? Would we alter the Mona Lisa? Of course not!

And yes, I know that Moon has an amazing memory.

Last time I saw her she was so impeccably dressed. A London Coat hid a stunning and sexy dress and body underneath. She did not bring undue attention to herself until she was inside my web.

Actually this time I'd like Moon to wear regular street clothes. Whatever she wears everyday and feels comfortable in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes why change a work of art with plastic surgery? Would we alter the Mona Lisa? Of course not!

Last time I saw her she was so impeccably dressed. A London Coat hid a stunning and sexy dress and body underneath. She did not bring undue attention to herself until she was inside my web.

Actually this time I'd like Moon to wear regular street clothes. Whatever she wears everyday and feels comfortable in.
    No Bro, very sorry to say this but you don't want to see Moon in her street clothes.

Trust me on this and only this, ask her to wear her nice red dress. She looked very attractive and sophisticated in it, like it was made for her. I still remember how good she looked. I hope she doesn't use that hotel at Capitol Square as it doesn't fit with such a high quality girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of Course, I got a memory of a chicken but Moon has a memory of an elephant

Impact Bros you are both brilliant( said Moon!) and she is too naturally good for any plastic surgery~

SMS SensAsian 0452 565 822 Wechat ID: Syrupmm
    Thanks for the compliment, you must be referring to the third brother lesser known Bro 'No Impact' as I am very sure I was not brilliant, in fact I would settle for being described as 'slightly below average' or even 'forgettable'.

I have really good memories of Moon and she has my endorsement as a great girl. If someone can't like Moon then there is something wrong with them. I doubt there will be much time available to see her so i will only get the hear Max bragging about her shortly. If I can't go before Max then I don't think I can go at all unfortunately for me.

Bro, you really put yourself down.

If you saw Moon and were able to crawl out of the room then you are in the top echelon of punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro, you really put yourself down.

If you saw Moon and were able to crawl out of the room then you are in the top echelon of punters.
    I don't remember how I got out of the room actually.

Are you going to save yourself for at least a week before seeing Moon, just out of respect for her as you seem to be very busy lately whilst I have been very quiet indeed?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sure, we will let her know! we will try our best to fulfil all our customers' request

SMS SensAsian 0405 585 113 Wechat ID: Syrupmm

Sure, we will let her know! we will try our best to fulfil all our customers' request

SMS SensAsian 0452 565 822 Wechat ID: Syrupmm
    Moon arrived in her gym clothes. I can imagine that she causes quite a stir at whatever gym she goes to!

Yes Moon has a stunning and delicious body. But it's more than that. Moon is woman in her most beautiful and pure form.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes Moon has a stunning and delicious body. But it's more than that. Moon is woman in her most beautiful and pure form.
    We all hav to admit that you hav a exquisite taste in girls!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast