Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate - lithe, young Shandong goddess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Chocolate - lithe, young Shandong goddess

Chocolate - lithe young Shandong goddess
    Chocolate
    early 20s
    Chinese, Shandong via Hong Kong
    Tall, slim, slender: 175 cm, 35kg, D cup (probably enhanced), dragon tat, long, silky black hair
    Hornsby 142, tel: 94829456
    $150/hour.
    Thursday early afternoon, 26/2/15
    Recommend: the best ever

There are obvious references for Mina's latest star in her house of masculine gratification. The first is the Lasse Hastrom film Chocolat, the metaphor for the bitter sweetness of life. Delight is only possible after living through its opposite. Joy most appreciated after despair. Mina's Chocolate is all the sweeter having had a few dud punts recently.

Chocolate is tall, slim, young and relaxed. Wouldn't call her sexy, but would definitely say she is very very attractive. I saw Mia last Monday. Chocolate is the same sort of build and maybe half her age. Slender limbed and lithe, firm body: gorgeous.

We walk into a downstairs room. A warm smile, embrace, sensual kissing into deeper tongue exploration. Hands undressing, into shower, emerging to be dried and Chocolate squatting to give me a perfect blowjob. Onto the bed for more kissing, fingers in pussy, zoi ai suggested, on with the dom and into a firm embrace.

Now, another reference comes during the after sex wind down. A good firm, expert massage and conversation. Though recently in Hong Kong, Chocolate originally hails from the Shandong city of Qingdao; home of Qingdao piju, China's best brew. Its a seaside city famous for its German architecture and new beachside housing estates with names such as Coogee, Bondi, Manly, Maroubra - you get the picture. Beer and beaches. Qingdao is a fun place. Shandong is also the home of Confucius, Kung Fu and the Boxer Rebellion. All those cliches one associates with China.

Could go on and on. Chocolate inspires, but I know you, dear reader, don't want a history lesson. You just want to know about the horizontal dance. Look, Chocolate is a star, diamond encrusted six star working girl. You could not find better. But, there is one historical fact that might help you appreciate your time with her. She has a dragon tattoo on her mons pubis. Its mouth is expertly pointed toward the opening of her womanhood. That says it all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What does the dragon tattoo with mouth open towards mons pubis mean ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tontnam View Post
    What does the dragon tattoo with mouth open towards mons pubis mean ??
    um, "Eat me?"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

U
    Quote Originally Posted by dokleng View Post
    um, "Eat me?"
    Exactly...

Thanks for sharing brothers!

I just thought we better Not reveal the exact tattoo on a WL or ml just in case their family members are reading this !

An exact tattoo description will probably give out the true ID better than a photo !

Plus all the girls descriptions of origin, body and look ?

Just my two cents

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

I just thought we better Not reveal the exact tattoo on a WL or ml just in case their family members are reading this !

An exact tattoo description will probably give out the true ID better than a photo !

Just my two cents

Cheers
    something I had never considered, thx for the tip. But, with my description of Chocolate's tattoo she is safe. It is actually a different animal to the one I said. Well worth checking out - by buying time with her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this girl I seen before she is Mia at Taren Point 64. she is a hottie. wow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    this girl I seen before she is Mia at Taren Point 64. she is a hottie. wow
    yeah, its all a bit confusing. Mia at Hornsby142 is Julie in Taren Pt. Chocolate at Hornsby142 is Mia in Taren Pt. Both are super skinny, tall sheilas with tats and great attitudes. Chocolate is probably a little younger and prettier. Both are amongst the best WLs in Sydney at the moment; in my humble opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice bit of intrigue you started with the tattoo, I for one am curious to go and find out

Banned
    Im always amazed how some of these ladies can work on opposite sides of Sydney
    They must be better dealing with the traffic than most of us
    Respect

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Im always amazed how some of these ladies can work on opposite sides of Sydney
    They must be better dealing with the traffic than most of us
    Respect
    Mid-morning traffic, live somewhere central - Hornsby, Taren Pt, Willoughby, Five Dock, all just 40 minutes to an hour away. And with a driver, they can do their makeup, send out WeChat and text messages to line up customers...not so much of a hassle. Then the drivers take them home safely. All part of their contracts, I'd have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    175 cm, 35kg,
    Wayne, I do know that typo's happen, so no big drama.
    She is slender and firm for sure, but 35kg... hardly.

Would you like to change the weight of the girl in the description?

45 is likely accurate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Wayne, I do know that typo's happen, so no big drama.
    She is slender and firm for sure, but 35kg... hardly.

Would you like to change the weight of the girl in the description?

45 is likely accurate
    She is skin and bones, Licker, apart from her fake boobs. Maybe they are your extra 10 kg. Of course, it's just an estimate, but I do think she is under 40kg.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Just my two cents

Cheers

If family members can recognize her from her tattooed pussy, being found out would be the least of her concerns. You crack me up. Har.

Shop Owner
    Chocolate is working today

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ok boys, Chocolate is probably a little heavier than 35kg. But hey, when you sleep next to a 70+kg mamma on a daily basis any slim young thing feels like she is half the weight.
    Still think she is gorgeous, with the slimmest, loveliest, slender tall frame imaginable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    zoi ai suggested
    Pardon my ignorance, but what's zoi ai?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by losthighway View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what's zoi ai?
    let's fuck. Literally means "do love."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wait Wayne, u said chocolate is actually mia at TP64..
    But TP64 is describing mia as Malaysian/singaporean as oppose to Chinese shang dong?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliguu View Post
    Wait Wayne, u said chocolate is actually mia at TP64..
    But TP64 is describing mia as Malaysian/singaporean as oppose to Chinese shang dong?
    Haven't seen Chocolate at 64. Only seen Julie, as in Hornsby's Mia, at 64 who told me Chocolate worked there as Mia. So sorry, I can't confirm that Chocolate is Mia at 64.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast