Thread: Ricci - A sweet pretty young girl!

Banned

Ricci - A sweet pretty young girl!

Service Provider's Name: Ricci

Session Month & Year: Friday 27 February 2015

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: None as yet.

Hair Colour: Brown Hair Length: Medium

Nationality: Chinese

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: Very smooth.

Height: About 165 cm / 5' 5 " Body Shape: Thin

Estimated Breast Size: C cup. Enhanced breasts: Yes

Pubic Hair: Fully grown.

Kissing Available: Yes some light DFK

Services Provided : Kissing, DFK, BBBJ, Daty, Sex in Various positions GFE.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes.

English: Very Limited.

Overall Looks: Very attractive

Overall Personality: Fun and Friendly.

Overall Performance: Good.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, Well worth a visit.

Roster Says:
    Ricci - Size 6, C cup, slim, 168CM, beautiful face, model body, sweet girl, excellent experienced service, Beijing girl. New Beijing beauty Ricci arrives @533 with a sweet GFE charm, soft kisses and bubbly nature.. Roster says "This sexy young lady offers a top GFE service and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Soft angelic Eurasian features with elegance.. Book early to visit and see this striking new young lady."

Review:
    Today I got to see one of the new girls at 533 Ricci.

She is very pretty, slim with nice boobs which are decorated with tattoos, she has a nice body.

In the room she is reserved but greeted me with a kiss and then joined me in the shower a nice touch one that very few girls do at 533.

We both dried our self and then rinsed our mouths with mouth wash before adjourning to the bed.

Ricci seemed eager to please she doesn’t speak much English but she was happy to kiss and have her body and boobs kissed, eventually I slipped my tongue into her hairy pussy for some daty I proceeded slowly and eventually she spread her lips wide and I got some access without too much hair.

She seemed to enjoy the daty and got dripping wet she got close to an orgasm but then stopped me.

We had a kiss and she grabbed a condom and said condom suck now, you can suck now but no condom I said she then proceeded to give me a bbbj (no condom) it was nice.

Eventually she stopped and said sex I said yes so on with the dom and she mounted me in cowgirl she seemed to enjoy this and she has a nice tight wet little pussy.

As she seemed about to come she stopped got off and singled roll over for missionary.

I think Ricci is fairly new to this job and so is a bit reluctant to come with a customer, she is probably trying to pace herself for a busy day at 533.

I then mounted her in missionary and its quite a view kissing her and holding those very nice boobs while riding her she didn’t seem to mind how hard or fast I went, eventually I blew my load she smiled gave me a hug there was no pressure to get off her so I lay there for a minute or two before dismounting.

She cleaned me up then went and rinsed her mouth and washed her pussy before returning and gave me a massage.

Her massage could do with a bit of work but it was Ok eventually I stopped her and we had a cuddle, until time was up. To her credit she gave me a few kisses and smiles during the cuddle.

Eventually time was up and again we showered together.

In summary if you want a nice friendly young girl with a good body and good attitude, who lacks a bit of experience and self confidence then you will love Ricci.
    I think Ricci could be good at present she needs a bit more confidence and experience so if you see her and look after her I am sure you will come away more than satisfied.

She seems to prefer soft kissing rather than hard dfk but with experience that may change I didn’t force the issue.

She certainly is sweet and I would think more GFE than PSE which suits me fine.

Happy Punting.

Banned
    Not sure if Ricci has a regular day as yet I saw her on Friday and I see she is on the roster for Sunday.

Banned
    I saw Ricci again today!

All I can say is WOW!

She was nice the first time I saw her, see AR, but today she was just WOW!

I have always said a girl is always better the second time around and Ricci just proved it today.

There are some great girls at 533 at present if you like GFE and connect with them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How old she is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybusiness View Post
    How old she is?
    who cares she is one of the younger ones at 533 IMHO but more importantly she is a fun lady.

Banned
    How old is she ?
    533 is one of the leading budget shops in Sydney
    The ladies are late 20s up to late 30s

Thanks Oneonone, your reviews are very specific, and highly detailed, and generally ensure that punters know what to expect - consistently good service
    Information about body size, prosthetics and tattoos are all very helpful

The downside to 533 is that it is a busy shop, so don't go in without a booking and expecting to be the number one priority
    But in the room, you will generally feel like the number one priority

Banned
    To answer the bro above Ricci is one of the younger girls at 533 I tend not to put a number on age as other bros on here usually want to disagree but I would say she is about 23 to 25.

There are now photos on the web
    http://www.533willoughby.com.au/ricci.html

I think she is better than the photos.

I saw her again today every time I see her I like her more she was just fantastic today.

If you want to spend some time with a lovely lady then give her a try.

Her English is very limited but if your prepared to make an effort this is not a great issue one of the nicest ladies I have met and she is pretty.

As always YOMV and that's fine!

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Does Ricci still have a full bush?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    Does Ricci still have a full bush?
    She was shaven the other day but just a little bit of prickle so must have been a day or two since she shaved.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    She was shaven the other day but just a little bit of prickle so must have been a day or two since she shaved.
    Thanks for the bush update. Clean and smooth is my favorite - but I actually think a bush is better than stubble. Hunting continues.....:-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    Thanks for the bush update. Clean and smooth is my favorite - but I actually think a bush is better than stubble. Hunting continues.....:-)
    I tend to agree with you but to be fair her stubble was not bad and if you spread her lips then its not an issue.

I have seen her 5 times now and every time she has been better than the last a big improver at 533 but then that might just be my luck as we have clicked lately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has a really pretty sexy face, and a nice body, but has had a disaster boob job which was a big downer for me. Also minimal English.

Banned
    I booked her today but unfortunately she was not in.

I cant argue about her boobs but for me it is not an issue as she loves to have them sucked and fondled and she is one lovely lady.

Her English is very limited but I take the time and make an effort to try and talk to her and her great personality comes shining through.

One of my favourites at 533 just a great lady.

And she has a great pussy and loves sex and daty! What girl doesn't?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lucky guys haha.

I walked in without booking late on Sumday night after the grand final and was presented with Ricci. No arguments from me! Like the fact she offered CBJ or BBBJ. Good at it too! Great pussy to munch on. Only went down on her for a short time before she demanded to have little Raybo inside her to which I obliged. Got a good rhythm up and was going pretty hard at it when I cum deep inside her. Young, attractive and clearly loves the dick. I will be back.

Angelic elegance Ricci in today 27/9

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Ricci - Size 6,C cup,slim,168CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent experienced service, Beijing girl. New Beijing beauty with a sweet GFEcharm, soft kisses and bubbly nature.. "A top GFEservice with an added cheeky service DTBBBJ with CIM and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, slim with a natural bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Soft angelic eurasian features with elegance. Ricci's Gallery REVIEW

**Sensual ladies and a fabulous Tuesday roster**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991