Thread: Jass - attractive, great body, great eye contact, good fun.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Jass - attractive, great body, great eye contact, good fun.

Person's Name : Jass – but be careful – the shop seems to pronounce her name as Jessie.

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Friday 27th February 2015

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/jass.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, narrow waist, medium height, attractive face, natural B cup titties, with huge marble sized nipples.

Pussy: Fully shaved, small paper clip size pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Jass was in her street gear, but quickly disrobed and hopped into the shower. After payment of the cash and a quick shower she was right into an affectionate hug and gentle kisses that turned into light DFK. Very slow and sensual. Jass has a nice slim body and a really attractive face. Just a delight as I gazed into her eyes while I lightly caressed her pussy.

I proceeded to get her boobies out of the bikini. Nice B cups with very dark, prominent, marble sized nipples. Fortunately she likes having these attended to and they are good fun to munch on. Jass helped by holding them for me and presenting them for my attention. I love a girl who does this.

Back to some more hugs and fondling of her slim body. Onto the bed for some excellent BBBJ. Half length, but very soft and smooth. Jass is pretty good at this. I little overhead DATY and 69 ensued. All good fun.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Lots of lube and yup she is pretty tight with a wonderful smooth love tunnel. Tried some doggie and this was a highlight. There was something amazing about her anatomy whereby in doggie I could really part her butt cheeks and get right inside her. Dunno what it was but it was just unique and felt wonderful. Seeing her sideways reflection in the mirror as I pounded away in doggie with her boobies bouncing back and forth was terrific.

Looking at her cute face while I drilled her in mish was a kodak moment. Really cute attractive face in a girl-next-door kinda way, and she know how to maintain eye contact. Just fabulous.

For the finale I had her on top, more DFK, more nibbling on her marble nips and she just slowly rocked up and down on my cock. Nice and slow and very sensual.

Good fun session. Jass has a great body, nice GFE and very sweet.

Shop Owner
    Jass is working today. sms bookings are welcome!
    For bOOkings and all ENQUIRIES please phone 0424 666 228

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    Person's Name : Jass – but be careful – the shop seems to pronounce her name as Jessie.

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Friday 27th February 2015

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/jass.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Size/shape : Slim, narrow waist, medium height, attractive face, natural B cup titties, with huge marble sized nipples.

Pussy: Fully shaved, small paper clip size pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Jass was in her street gear, but quickly disrobed and hopped into the shower. After payment of the cash and a quick shower she was right into an affectionate hug and gentle kisses that turned into light DFK. Very slow and sensual. Jass has a nice slim body and a really attractive face. Just a delight as I gazed into her eyes while I lightly caressed her pussy.

I proceeded to get her boobies out of the bikini. Nice B cups with very dark, prominent, marble sized nipples. Fortunately she likes having these attended to and they are good fun to munch on. Jass helped by holding them for me and presenting them for my attention. I love a girl who does this.

Back to some more hugs and fondling of her slim body. Onto the bed for some excellent BBBJ. Half length, but very soft and smooth. Jass is pretty good at this. I little overhead DATY and 69 ensued. All good fun.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Lots of lube and yup she is pretty tight with a wonderful smooth love tunnel. Tried some doggie and this was a highlight. There was something amazing about her anatomy whereby in doggie I could really part her butt cheeks and get right inside her. Dunno what it was but it was just unique and felt wonderful. Seeing her sideways reflection in the mirror as I pounded away in doggie with her boobies bouncing back and forth was terrific.

Looking at her cute face while I drilled her in mish was a kodak moment. Really cute attractive face in a girl-next-door kinda way, and she know how to maintain eye contact. Just fabulous.

For the finale I had her on top, more DFK, more nibbling on her marble nips and she just slowly rocked up and down on my cock. Nice and slow and very sensual.

Good fun session. Jass has a great body, nice GFE and very sweet.

I defer from OP, my experience when i saw her last week.
    Photo Genuine: NO
    Size/shape : Slim but definitely not attractive to me after she was naked (YMMV)

I was thinking to walk out after they shown Coby and Jass but i changed my mind to book Jass for an half hour to see how it goes , boy i was wrong. After she start making fake noises, i was in no mood to sex with her. I walked out without blowing.Totally waste of money.

Ginza is my fav shop and worth for money but its far from my work now .

Shop Owner
    are you sure that you got the right girl?

Jass's photos I assure you are genuine. can you please provide me with the receptionist's name so I can find out what girl you really chose?

Shop Owner
    are you sure that you got the right girl?

Jass's photos I assure you are genuine. can you please provide me with the receptionist's name so I can find out what girl you really chose?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The photos are Jass - she's lovely

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Photos are genuine. Although stated age not accurate, as is case with most shops.

Shop Owner