Thread: Late night with beautiful busty Christine

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Late night with beautiful busty Christine

They advertise 'open late' so I called at 8pm last Thursday and with "no problem darling, come over" I was there with anticipation - I'd heard Summer had a new place and was keen to check it out!

No problem parking out the front, lots of cute young things running around inside but I got lucky with the strikingly pretty and shapely Christine. She provided a good strong massage to start, and using some rolling techniques on my head and neck I hadn't experienced before, and that's saying something considering I've had a massage more than once a week for many years now. Before asking me to roll over, she spent a good 10 minutes building up a very solid tease on the under-carriage, tickling my nuts, pulling my hard-on backwards and covering my ass in oil. Christine's a dab hand at building the moment!

For Part 2 I gave her the usual tip and her white 'wedding dress' dropped to reveal the most sensational and natural C-Cups. She covered my rock hard member with yet more oil while rubbing those magic boobs against me and blowing in my ear. The background music hopefully drowned out my climactic moans as she drained me.

I still had 20 minutes on the clock so I asked for a head massage and she really knows what she is doing here too - I very quickly relaxed into a near slumber - drifting in and out of it, dreading the moment when she would say my little indulgence was all over.

Wow - what a body, what a massage, when can I get back to see her again!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about Sarah the Korean busty ML ? has anyone tried her yet ?